Thread: Green tea cream stopped my nose swelling

Default Green tea cream stopped my nose swelling

I would just like to update everyone and say that the gren tea cream didn't have much of an effect after a couple months of use, but if has absolutely made a huge difference in stopping the swelling of my nose. I swear to you guys that my nose has decreased in size to what it used to be when I was 16 years old (I'm 21 now) I would wake up in the morning with a nose that was all blown up, it was scary...and I tested this by stopping the green tea cream on the nose and it started to swell again...started using it and it controlled it right away, maybe it's the vitamin c in it and not even the green tea, I don't know. But i do know that if this stops me from getting advanced rhinophyma by stopping the swelling in my nose, then I'm very happy, even though it didn't help my redness much. -Chris

Default dr.syed

ru sure it made the swelling decrease and didnt do much otherwise? i would think if the swelling is down the inflammation/redness/burning would also be down., interesting if this is the only symptoms that has been helped for you. but I dont think his cream is what he cracks it up to be and for sure not worth $125. Ill stixk my hopes into sansrosa!!

yea i'm telling you that it def has helped, I know it can't be in my head because my nose looked absurd. I looked like I had on one of those fake noses. It was very depressing. When I use this cream, my nose doesn't swell and is normal. I'm not sure why it hasn't had as much of an effect on my redness. Sometimes, it appears it does, any maybe it has but it's not as drastic as a difference as I've seen with my nose. I'm just very happy this aspect has been helped, and I hope I'm truly preventing any progression of rhinophyma.

Got a link to where you can but this exact cream you used?
    Nose swelling is my #1 problem, every day I wake up with a swollen nose.

This is an old thread but does anyone know the exact ingredient list of this 'green tea' cream??

Quote Originally Posted by Johndlwdbm View Post
    This is an old thread but does anyone know the exact ingredient list of this 'green tea' cream??
    YankeesRtheBest's last post was on April 24, 2011 and he posted 345 posts. A cursory review of his posts doesn't indicate what green tea cream he is referring to, and there are a number of them. It is odd jmaguire1133 posts in this thread, 'I dont think his cream is what he cracks it up to be and for sure not worth $125' also without naming the cream. If someone has a lot of time and investigated it might be possible to figure this out, but my recommendation is to simply type in 'green tea cream' in the RF search box and spend twenty minutes browsing the different threads. I don't recall any green tea cream that costs $125 and there are plenty of creams containing green tea like this cream, this toner and there are others, like the Chok Chok.
    Last edited by Brady Barrows; 1st April 2020 at 07:28 PM.
    Brady Barrows
    Blog Join the RRDi

Quote Originally Posted by Brady Barrows View Post
    YankeesRtheBest's last post was on April 24, 2011 and he posted 345 posts. A cursory review of his posts doesn't indicate what green tea cream he is referring to, and there are a number of them. It is odd jmaguire1133 posts in this thread, 'I dont think his cream is what he cracks it up to be and for sure not worth $125' also without naming the cream. If someone has a lot of time and investigated it might be possible to figure this out, but my recommendation is to simply type in 'green tea cream' in the RF search box and spend twenty minutes browsing the different threads. I don't recall any green tea cream that costs $125 and there are plenty of creams containing green tea like this cream, this toner and there are others, like the Chok Chok.
    Hi, I have been searching old posts from 2006 and newer, from reading YankeesRtheBest posts it seems he bought it from 'Dr Syed' ??. If this is true I still can't find the ingredients list which is strange. The fact he reported it stopped his nose swelling is why I wanted to look it up.

Hi, I have been searching old posts from 2006 and newer, from reading YankeesRtheBest posts it seems he bought it from 'Dr Syed' ??. If this is true I still can't find the ingredients list which is strange. The fact he reported it stopped his nose swelling is why I wanted to look it up.
    Dr Syed rang a bell for me! That was a while ago. Timothy Syed Andersson [aka, Tanweer A. Syed, MD, PhD] was a reportedly a physician from San Francisco, Sweden (& other places) who created quite a stir with his green tea, also with some RF threads on it, example one, example two. Dr. Syed had some amazing credentials and said he wrote many papers published at Pubmed.

Turns out it contained steroids
    and he wasn't a licensed physician. Forgot all about this, but now that you bring it up, I recall. Here is the news report.

Sentencing
    (six years in prison). The California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation (CDCR) Inmate Locator service doesn't list Timothy Syed Andersson. According to Cyberbackgroundchecks he may be living in Burlingame, California.

Even Guy Webster, MD, who serves on the 'expert committee' of the NRS, is reported at Medscape [AAD 63rd Annual Meeting: Poster 19. Presented February 20, 2005] to have said concerning Dr. Syed's green tea, "This is tantalizing," which summarizes what happened over fifteen years ago to many. We were all tantalizingly duped.
    Last edited by Brady Barrows; 2nd April 2020 at 04:01 PM.
    Brady Barrows
    Blog Join the RRDi

Quote Originally Posted by Brady Barrows View Post
    Dr Syed rang a bell for me! That was a while ago. Timothy Syed Andersson [aka, Tanweer A. Syed, MD, PhD] was a reportedly a physician from San Francisco, Sweden (& other places) who created quite a stir with his green tea, also with some RF threads on it, example one, example two. Dr. Syed had some amazing credentials and said he wrote many papers published at Pubmed.

Turns out it contained steroids
    and he wasn't a licensed physician. Forgot all about this, but now that you bring it up, I recall. Here is the news report.

Sentencing
    (six years in prison). The California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation (CDCR) Inmate Locator service doesn't list Timothy Syed Andersson. According to Cyberbackgroundchecks he may be living in Burlingame, California.

Even Guy Webster, MD, who serves on the 'expert committee' of the NRS, is reported at Medscape [AAD 63rd Annual Meeting: Poster 19. Presented February 20, 2005] to have said concerning Dr. Syed's green tea, "This is tantalizing," which summarizes what happened over fifteen years ago to many. We were all tantalizingly duped.
    Wow, so YankeesRtheBest used (unknowingly) a steroid on his nose for months and it worked for him, returning his nose to normal size. I searched all of his posts in chronological oider on this forum from the date of this thread, May 2006, to his last post in April 2011, he doesn't mention his nose again, not once! This thread is the last post he mentions his nose. I can only assume his nose got better or he would have mentioned it, considering he was worried about developing Rhinophyma.

Question is now what steroid did Dr Syed use? Probably the lowest mild form such as Hydrocortisone Acetate 1%. I presume the real ingredients of this green tea cream would have been published in the court ducuments when he was prosecuted. Brady, do you remember or can you offer any help or pointers in finding the ingredients(exact steroid) that was used in this cream. I'm not having any luck in my searches.

Wow, so YankeesRtheBest used (unknowingly) a steroid on his nose for months and it worked for him, returning his nose to normal size. I searched all of his posts in chronological oider on this forum from the date of this thread, May 2006, to his last post in April 2011, he doesn't mention his nose again, not once! This thread is the last post he mentions his nose. I can only assume his nose got better or he would have mentioned it, considering he was worried about developing Rhinophyma.
    Question is now what steroid did Dr Syed use? Probably the lowest mild form such as Hydrocortisone Acetate 1%. I presume the real ingredients of this green tea cream would have been published in the court ducuments when he was prosecuted. Brady, do you remember or can you offer any help or pointers in finding the ingredients(exact steroid) that was used in this cream. I'm not having any luck in my searches.
    From what I recall everyone was concerned about the ingredients and Syed wouldn't ever reveal this. It appears that your issue of more of a concern is developing Rhinophyma or Phenotype 5. The good news about Phenotype 5 is that it is the most successfully treated rosacea phenotypes. Sometimes physicians prescribe a steroid for Phenotype 5 along with many other treatments. You could see the list of treatments for Phenotype 5 by clicking on this post (scroll down to the subheading TREATMENT). You might be concerned that rosacea develops into 'stages' but this has been debunked.
    Last edited by Brady Barrows; 2nd April 2020 at 07:33 PM.
    Brady Barrows
    Blog Join the RRDi