Thread: Green tea cream stopped my nose swelling

Default Green tea cream stopped my nose swelling

I would just like to update everyone and say that the gren tea cream didn't have much of an effect after a couple months of use, but if has absolutely made a huge difference in stopping the swelling of my nose. I swear to you guys that my nose has decreased in size to what it used to be when I was 16 years old (I'm 21 now) I would wake up in the morning with a nose that was all blown up, it was scary...and I tested this by stopping the green tea cream on the nose and it started to swell again...started using it and it controlled it right away, maybe it's the vitamin c in it and not even the green tea, I don't know. But i do know that if this stops me from getting advanced rhinophyma by stopping the swelling in my nose, then I'm very happy, even though it didn't help my redness much. -Chris

Default dr.syed

ru sure it made the swelling decrease and didnt do much otherwise? i would think if the swelling is down the inflammation/redness/burning would also be down., interesting if this is the only symptoms that has been helped for you. but I dont think his cream is what he cracks it up to be and for sure not worth $125. Ill stixk my hopes into sansrosa!!

yea i'm telling you that it def has helped, I know it can't be in my head because my nose looked absurd. I looked like I had on one of those fake noses. It was very depressing. When I use this cream, my nose doesn't swell and is normal. I'm not sure why it hasn't had as much of an effect on my redness. Sometimes, it appears it does, any maybe it has but it's not as drastic as a difference as I've seen with my nose. I'm just very happy this aspect has been helped, and I hope I'm truly preventing any progression of rhinophyma.

Got a link to where you can but this exact cream you used?
    Nose swelling is my #1 problem, every day I wake up with a swollen nose.