Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Synchrorose for Rosacea prone skin

Default Synchrorose for Rosacea prone skin

This is the Pharmacy Partnership and I am one of the skin advisors, a microbiologist and biochemist. I am not a doctor or pretend to be one. I am a paid employee of the company SkinMed and make no bones of the fact that I have a commercial interest in this product.
    I also have vast amounts of clinical, hospital based independent and company laboratory data on this product and to the detractors of creams and their ability to reduce redness, flushing, thread veins etc, this is much more than a bunch of anti-oxidants and influences a number of inflammatory and enzyme mediated processes involved in erythema and reddening. I have been involved in the clinical trial programme. For those familiar with Rosacure, it is a US copy of Synchrorose, while Synchrorose Fast is a newer improved formula which works faster and in a higher percentage of users, on reddening manifestations. This FAST product is available through clinics in Canada and USA but direct here in the UK and the site sells worldwide.
    The combination of ingredients has shown visible redness improvements within 10 to14 days and works in 75% of cases over 8 weeks during clinical dermatology controlled hospital trials. It also reduces the skin's reactivity to sensitising triggers and is extremely well tolerated by most. The Cleansing Milk & the witch hazel based Tonic Lotion also contains a natural anti-inflammatory to improve results as well as preparing the skin for absorption of the Fast Cream Gel. The Preventive Cream improves upper skin layer hydration improving the water balance thereby facilitating absorption of key FAST ingredients; also provides UVA/UVB protection (factor 20) and assists the Fast Cream Gel in raising 'Trigger Tolerance Thresholds. You can just buy Synchrorose FAST at <£30, and repeat buyers get this cheaper.
    We would like to offer anyone who contacts us, a free 10 ml sample of the Synchrorose Fast and 3 x 3 ml samples of the Preventive Cream to try out. Many find this much enough to patch test and to last long enough to show some improvement. However, most find they need to use a full 30ml tube.
    The product has higher success rates in those who use the four product set as they have been designed to be complimentary and compatible. All you need to do is go to www.pharmacypartnership.com , click on ‘Contact Us’ and either send us an e-mail or fill in the contact form, which will be sent to us. Please note to put somewhere on the form, that you are from 'Yahoo Health' in order to receive the samples. You can request no contact and no follow up and not to be added to any mailing lists or you can phone to speak to one of my colleagues or even me.
    If you like it fine, if you don’t then fine, make your report. Also see the positive customer comments on the site and there are hundreds of others. This product sells £ millions and 51% of our customers are repeat purchasers, so it works for them. Good luck.

hi, i'm trying this cream. Now is the begginning2nd week but for now I have not seen improvments but maybe that it is early for now..

Default Re: Synchrorose for Rosacea prone skin

Quote Originally Posted by PRoberts
    All you need to do is go to www.pharmacypartnership.com , click on ‘Contact Us’ and either send us an e-mail or fill in the contact form, which will be sent to us. Please note to put somewhere on the form, that you are from 'Yahoo Health' in order to receive the samples. You can request no contact and no follow up and not to be added to any mailing lists or you can phone to speak to one of my colleagues or even me.
    If you like it fine, if you don’t then fine, make your report. Also see the positive customer comments on the site and there are hundreds of others. This product sells £ millions and 51% of our customers are repeat purchasers, so it works for them. Good luck.
    What I never understand is that these 'companies' always do these 'trials'. Has anyone ever been in one of these 'trials'?

Wouldn't it be nice if they could set up a trial with a some of the members from this forum?

And what are the ingredients?

Thanks,
    RHC

Hello PRroberts. Thanks for the info on your product and I appreciate your honesty in clarifying your position in benefiting from its sales.

Question, do you find that the witch hazel is a problem from those that have been in your clinical trials? It is a very well know irritant to those even with normal skin and I can't imagine there not being a problem with rosacea suffers.

Also, would you mind providing a link or two to some of the studies you referenced? You say they've been completed so why not give us the details?

Sorry to sound accusatory but we've been led down many false roads in the past. You'll not find a lot of suckers among this group!

Thanks,

Tricia

Hello PRroberts. Thanks for the info on your product and I appreciate your honesty in clarifying your position in benefiting from its sales.

Question, do you find that the witch hazel is a problem from those that have been in your clinical trials? It is a very well know irritant to those even with normal skin and I can't imagine there not being a problem with rosacea suffers.

Also, would you mind providing a link or two to some of the studies you referenced? You say they've been completed so why not give us the details?

Sorry to sound accusatory but we've been led down many false roads in the past. You'll not find a lot of suckers among this group!

Thanks,

Tricia

Please visit our website www.pharmacypartnership.com for full ingredients and useage information.

In relation to the Witch Hazel, most products which contain this are alcohol based whereas ours are naturally based ingredients so unless someone is particularly sensitive to Witch Hazel, the products are very soothing. Witch Hazel is also well known as a natural anti-inflammatory which helps to reduce the stress and energy in the skin. Our products have been tested on all skin types including hyper sensitive. We do respond to specific requests for information on the trials. There are hundreds of case studies on the whole range of products, which include results in many different areas, which is why we document the main areas & benefits on our website but not the full trials.

Regards

Just wanted to let anyone interested know that I did ask for the free sample . .. and I did just receive it. Haven't tried it yet but will advise when I do.
    Diane
    Vancouver Island, BC

Default Synnchrorose

I bought this last year before I had my terrible burning accident with IPL. I used it first on my forehead. I think it is a wonderful product and a great alternative to Rozex. My forehead became quite pale and I would have kept using it even now. I am really quite miffed that I can't use it. Get it a try.

Anyone have any luck with these? I checked out the site and it looks like it might be worth trying...

I can't tolerate propylene glycol or castor oil, so I can't consider trying these products.... Sigh.