Thread: related symptoms??

Default related symptoms??

Hey--

Along with my rosacea I have some very strange other symptoms such as tingling and numbless in my back, arms and legs, along with some mild Reynaud's and a crazy red splotchy effect over my entire arms if I'm the slightest bit cold. I was wondering if anyone experiences rosacea without other symptoms?? Also getting concerned that my symptoms are beginning to reach the "lupus" realm. Mostly the tingling, numbness, and slowly healing wounds (even a little scratch takes forever and scars)--any thoughts?

Jessica

tingling and numbness are cause by small nerve endings that are under your skin. I don't know about the lupus but Dr. Nase said that IPL can help desensitize nerves so this may be a way of changing the way your skin feels. I don't know much about IPL but there are hundreds/thousands of reports on the subject here and on the yahoo boards so maybe someone has had success with this, although i should warn you that it is not specifically designed for nervousness.

if you are feeling numb then that means that the nerves are asleep, you need to identify different areas of sensation before you take the next step.

i really don't know much about this subject but someone else might be able to help you.

have you been to the DR to have this all checked out, might be worth it to illiminate some things

i went to a rheumatologist and basically ruled out lupus or anything similar (assuming blood tests are reliable). I have lots of weird symptoms though. my arms and legs are usually mottled, when i blush in social situations sometimes my heart pounds and i start sweating...this is very strange for me because i am normlly a very social person with little inhibition. My head and stomach often hurt as well. The endo and neurologist next to see if they have anything to offer. My absolute worst fear is them finding nothing and just telling me im crazy. I am waiting to get my life back...what if it never comes?

I'm sure you will get it sorted, a few years ago I started to have panic attacks which like you was for me really odd as I too am a very social person, I would go sweaty, my heart would pound etc I am over this now the stomach thing can also be related to that as well. I'm no Dr and haveing it all checked is the best way but I'm sure your not crazy and will get there good luck.