Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what happened to the neocutis/ nase-fraud thread?

This user has been banned from this forum

Default what happened to the neocutis/ nase-fraud thread?

anyone knows? It's interesting to see how these kinda questions always "dissapear".

someone insulted a moderator.

i started the thread and i didn't insult a moderator..strange :?

Was probably me. I was just pointing out what a bunch of cowards you people are for attacking someone who can't respond and defend himself. Kind of like the name of this thread.

I guess you have nothing better to do in your life than to try and pick a fight with someone that you don't believe in. Why don't you do something useful and go tell a bunch of children santa clause isn't for real.

Mate, i dont know why you do it.

When was the last time you saw Dr Nase post on this forum? As far as I can remember it hasnt been for over a month.

So why, WHY are you still banging on about it? Whisking up trouble, and preventing everyone from moving on?

I hope they mods remove this thread and all like it. And I certainly hope they ban you.

BB

Yes I agree If you dont have anything to say which will help others . Then go the XXXX away.

Keith

Absolutely. Id prefer to remember Geoffrey's good work rather than the bogus hearsay of nasty trolls.

BB

You are dead right BB, do you remember there were times, on this and the other forum,when even sensible people began to think that it might be less disruptive if Geoffrey did not post so the trolls and other like characters would stop the constant negative disruption, they were wrong after a few weeks of no Nase posts these people get bored and attack someone who is not posting or giving any opinion, is it not sad?? so it is now clear that it was not a Nase problem.
    I have always said I do not slavishly agree with everything Geoff says, but I welcome and need his input, I make my own decisions but the more informative input the better.

I wanted to add something to my previous post, but was blocked from doing so, however the posts have now been reinstated, and I will continue.
    On the Swedish language forum there were many such posts by "Sweden"
    who found it difficult to post without mentioning the name Nase!
    Then these posts stopped and lo and behold "Rosaceaeeurope" appeared and the posts continued, I am afraid if Geoffrey passed away, this individual would continue to post attacking him for years to come using 1 of 20 different names.
    I suppose on a scale of world history this is no big deal, but nevertheless annoying.

I know, ban Dr. Nase and let marcus and marc continue to post and attack. Makes a lot of sense.

You can agree or disagree with Dr. Nase, but he brought something to the table. What does rosaceaeurope bring?

Heck, even certain mods still take shots at Dr. Nase, how can you expect better from the community when certain mods do the same thing.

Leave the man alone... hopefully his forum will open and we won't have to deal with any of you people. Will be well worth the money he charges for his forum.