Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone tried Prosacea?

I think the sulphur, aloe combo is good. Sulphur is a main ingredient in the Rosacea -II treatment disks, and is also the main ingredient in that Chinese Z-cream ointment.

And aloe vera is nice....seems to be anti-inflammatory for me.

Seems like you found a good product!
    54 yo, moderate subtype 1 rosacea

hey guys. I ordered this product long ago, still have it in my shelf, did not use after 2 days, my skin became very rashy and worse. May be just me. good luck to you all though. tamara

Default FOUND SOMETHING THAT WORKS - PROSACEA

Prosacea is AWESOME!!. Have been using this product since NOV 2007, once a day in the morning. I'm on my second tube. $10 dollars for fixing a disheartening problem I've been dealing with for over 15 years. My skin is now beautiful. My nose is no longer red, not swollen or sore, no more pustacles. I look in the mirror and can't believe how great my skin looks, with or without makeup. Others have noticed the improvement, too.
    My friend also has a bad case of rosacea like mine, her skin started looking so much better, I asked her what she was doing and it was the Prosacea she picked up at a drug store. I have spent literally thousands of dollars trying to correct my rosacea and can't believe a cheap little tube of ointment cleared it up. I am still amazed.
    I've have never posted on any forum like this, but I had such a positive experience-I just wanted to share it.

I don't use this product often at all, it sits on my shelf but after reading this thread I decided to try it on my nose since recently, I haven't had any luck getting my redness to diminish after a flare (just the nose!) Anyway, I used it last night and this morning the nose was still red, but less so, more splotchy red. I think I will continue with my "experiment" and see what happens a week or two from now.

I too read this thread kip, so I went and bought this product. Now, what I do is only at nite after my evening shower, and I am only putting it on the right side of my face to experiment. I have only used it 3 or 4 nites, so no noticeable difference yet.....

keep us posted kip, and i'll do the same......

I am also using this product (only been about 4 days now) and it seems to be going well so far. I had a mild break out of very small pustules and the prosacea cleared that up quickly. I'll keep everyone posted about the redness/flushing factor as I get further along.

-David

Update on the prosacea. I've been using it for about a week on my nose only and I think it MAY be helping diminish the redness. Certainly, it did not cause any increase in redness. Will keep using it and update again.

Just a quick update:

I've been using prosacea for about a week and a half now and I have mixed feelings about it. I notice that when I get out of the shower in the evening and apply prosacea, my skin after a few minutes feels cool to the touch. I think it's helping with the burning. The redness hasn't changed much and I think it might be a little worse. I don't know why this happens because usually when I get red, my skin is hot, or at least warm to the touch, but now it's red and cool to the touch. Who knows? Anyways, if anyone else has any insight or encouragement I would love to hear it.

-David

well, ive been using prosacea for about 2+ weeks now. I only use it at nite, and I seem to like it very much, my bumps have made a tremendous stride (knock on wood). I still have a long ways to go though, but any improvement is welcomed. The only problem I have is my face on the left cheek is becoming very very dry and scaly and peely, kind of like when you have an extreme sunburn and you start to peel.

Now, Im not sure if this from the prosacea, or if its from the fact that it has turned very cold and dry the past week, or that I just changed my shaving cream to Edge Advanced Gel Sensitive Skin. It is kind of strange how one side is peeling, and the other side is not.........

I just started using Prosacea last week and have noticed an improvement within a few days. I onlu have a mild case of rosacea, but it seems to have gotten it back in check quickly.