Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nase

This user has been banned from this forum

Default Nase

Does anyone know why Dr Nase hasn't been on this board? This board needs his expertise.

Best,
    Trey

He has once again been banned since a few days back for speaking out against the LED/LLT/whatever lamps. You'll find that expertise on his new board shortly, the expertise we all need and rely on.

Turn on your lamps folks, and thou shalt be cured!

This user has been banned from this forum

Why would someone be banned for giving an opinion on lamps?

Best,
    Trey

Good question. Beats me.

Anyone?

I know nothing about this issue, but Id think there was a little more to it than that. Im not sure why Geoffrey was banned, but if he is off working hard on his own forum then maybe its for the best. I think Geoffrey needs his own place now, to run his consultancy and publish his work.

I just hope there is no lingering ill will. Its been a tough 12 months, but Id like to think that when everything is settled there'll be now animosity. We're all going in the same direction, are we not?

I sure do hope so, Mr Bear.

why ban nase, this forum is useless without any informed opinions. i hope his forum is up and running soon.

So you are saying that the other 730 members are uninformed and don't have the capabilities to research, test, and find solutions for their Rosacea problems? I beg to differ. There are plenty of members here who know quite a bit about Rosacea, the currently available treatments, and possible future treatments.

We already have people pulling info from PubMed, writing journals about their treatments, and constantly nagging some of these bio companies about their products.

Its unfortunate but I think most log onto these forums each day and hope to see find a cure posted. Lets be realistic.. We need to work together on this and not rely on one person to be our saviour.

Don't get me wrong.. Geoffrey Nase did help me, but their are plenty of things about my Rosacea that I found on my own or from others.

Quote Originally Posted by Miki
    why ban nase, this forum is useless without any informed opinions. i hope his forum is up and running soon.

Quote Originally Posted by RedHotCanuck
    So you are saying that the other 730 members are uninformed and don't have the capabilities to research, test, and find solutions for their Rosacea problems? I beg to differ. There are plenty of members here who know quite a bit about Rosacea, the currently available treatments, and possible future treatments.

We already have people pulling info from PubMed, writing journals about their treatments, and constantly nagging some of these bio companies about their products.

Its unfortunate but I think most log onto these forums each day and hope to see find a cure posted. Lets be realistic.. We need to work together on this and not rely on one person to be our saviour.

Don't get me wrong.. Geoffrey Nase did help me, but their are plenty of things about my Rosacea that I found on my own or from others.

Quote Originally Posted by Miki
    RHC , i doubt if there is 730 members , half of that are some phony nicknames if not more , it looks to me like there is 100 or so active members and only a handfull with medical background
    but back to the issue , i think that Geoffrey has the best "radar" so to speak to scope out new treatments , sure we can google left and right and look for specyfic rosacea articles or treatments but i think Geoff has the best "eye" for finding possible rosacea treatments in none rosacea treatments (eg LYRICA and plenty of others)

so in my opinion chasing Geoff out was just STUPID !
    but let's not dwell on what happend and start another war
    "na zdrowie" and be cool - literally

exactly, dr nase is the only one with any connections on this board, i dont see anyone else posting articles on future treatments, studies or any other new or relevant information.