Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: DR SYED GREEN TEA CREAM JOURNAL

Hi Flyboy,
    this sound excellent. Perhaps I should consider trying this cream because of the reduction of flushing to indoor heat which is a big problem for me. Well, first I think a have to win in a lottery and make some money...with all that expensive stuff I already tried out and am probably going to try out in future I slowly get bankrupt

Barbara

Default WAIT UNTIL MY NEXT POST

Barbara, Don't buy the cream until I post in two more weeks. Let's see how I continue to do. This will give a full four weeks of improvement hopefully and then it will be worth the risk to your wallet and you can be the next experiment. talk to ya in two weeks

Flyboy,

thank you, I will definitely wait before considering buying this cream. I just started taking Glisodine (500mg at first, going up to 1000mg later), so I’m waiting to see if this helps. I’m also still using antidepressants (which have helped a lot with blushing and to some extend with flushing). I have the wish to wean off them in spring. Then summer is coming 8) . And I almost do not flush to external triggers (well except to direct sunlight) and also much less to emotional triggers in summer (while winter is like hell for me: flushing, flushing, flushing even to the smallest trigger :evil: ). I also considered trying the daily baby-aspirin which is supposed to help with flushing. I’m also waiting for the prescription strength neocutis cream…so still a couple of things to try out first.

But anyway, thanks for keeping us updated. If this cream is really going on to work for you it’s exciting to know. I keep my fingers crossed!

Cheers
    Barbara

Barbara what antidepresents helped you with blushing and to some extent flushing, if you don't mind me asking?

Hello Texas
    I am answering in the section “prescription medication” because I don’t want to hijack Flyboys thread.
    Barbara

Default Grren Tea Cream Journal

Hi: I am new to this forum and found out about this journal by sending "Flyboy109" an e-mail. Does anyone have Dr. Syed's address? I'd like to send him a written request if he is not available by phone. My dermatologist is very interested in this and I am considered so treatment resistent it's pitiful. Thanks.
    srasmu

Default FINAL RESULTS

Hey gang, I just wanted to let you know my final results. I know it is hard to believe, but the stuff really works. It has taken my mild/ on the way to moderate rosacea and brought me back to normal. I have been using the cream for four weeks. The red bumps I was beginning to get on my forehead are non-existent and my flushing to even indoor heat has been greatly reduced and when I do flush to this trigger; I have no burning sensations. I believe I was in the mild stage, but when I recently started to develop the red small pimple like bumps on my forehead I started to realize that I may be progressing to the next level. My thoughts to why this works. Before I started to use the cream I did notice some improvement after reading Dr Nase's report on superoxide dismutase.(glisodin) I have also been taking this supplement for over a month. The egcg's in green tea according to Dr Syed play a vital role in enhancing the activity of this enzyme. I will continue to take this supplement the glisodin for the rest of my life and stop the cream in another month to see if I continue to stay in remission with out it. One definitive statement I can make about my results and the cream is that it definately has stopped the breakouts and red flakey patches I used to get once in a while on the side of my nose and has reduced my flushing. Another important element is that I have not been avoiding any triggers. I work out on the treadmill 50min a day and also drink beer on friday and am still in remission. Since there are so many x factors to this disease I feel the rosacea group should nominate 10 people not selected by me and take pictures and post the results to make my results are not some kind anomaly. I do not want everyone to go out and buy the cream until we make sure it really does work and I think 10 people showing results would be a good trial from this board. Good luck and I look forward to living my life without constantly thinking about this **** again. I am no way affiliated financially with Dr Syed and figured I should make that statement after a few things that have happened on this board. I wish you all luck and will stay in touch.

Hey Flyboy did you have any permanent redness because I saw that you siad you were at the mild stage and flushed some so I was wondering if you had any constant redness and if the cream helped with that?

Thanks,
    Andrej

Default PERMANENT REDNESS

Hey Texas, I did have minor permanent redness on my cheek area, but most people do. The real difference is that it has evened out my skin tone and has gotten rid of the blotchy effect. The biggest difference is the relief I have from the burning sensations I would get from walking from the cold outside into a warm room. I really started to notice a difference with this after week three. I honestly feel this stuff has broken the inflamatory cycle allowing myself to heal. The x factor. I had 3 sciton bbl treatments one month before using the cream. The bbl treatments reduced my flushing to this trigger by 50% and the cream has seemed to either help my skin to heal faster from the bbl or has worked a miracle on its own. I do not know. One thing is for sure! My skin feels the way it used to feel and look; and more importantly; I do not worry that things will get worse.

Default GREAT CLEANSER

Just wanted to add. My grocery store ran out of the cleanser I use so I bought a new cleanser called (new aveeno foaming cleanser). It has no alcohol in it and is the best cleanser I have ever used.