Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: DR SYED GREEN TEA CREAM JOURNAL

Default DR SYED GREEN TEA CREAM JOURNAL

OK, I have heard too much good news on the benefits of green tea and purchased the cream from Dr Syed. I should be receiving it saturday and will keep a journal. I am a little bit skeptical especially since he uses the cure word, but will see for myself. He is a very nice man from talking with him and wish some dermatologists took as much time as he did with me over the phone. My history. I started to get mild rosacea two years back and was prescribed noritate which has really kept me in remission for those two years. I am definately not a rosacea resistant case, and have two main triggers that will give me a pink glow. Inside heat and eating spicy foods. I do not know why the heat inside is different. In the summer I can totally tolerate the heat without flushing. This may be do to the fact that I may have mild rosacea with mild sebhorreic dermatits since I fare well in the summer. I know alot of you are far worse off than I am, but if I see results; I will be honest and let you know exactly what my reactions are. I am also stopping all other topicals. I will use it twice a day and report once a week. He says I will probably only need two bottles. I told him that this is good; now I do not have to sell my house. wish me luck.

Best of luck FlyBoy and keep us updated. What was the cost?

Default COST

Thanks dukecity, the cost was 125.oo for 50ml. I think this is close to the size and amount of the neocutis cream. I figured I would test this product and make a journal since other people are leaving a jounal for the neocutis cream and we can see which one is better. I was going to try the neocutis cream, but the vegf growth factor scares me and I wanted to see how other people fared with it. The green tea cream is actually a vegf inhibitor so it will be interesting to see the results from both journals. Talk to ya all in a week and a half. keep your heads up high and be good to each other.

Default Re: DR SYED GREEN TEA CREAM JOURNAL

Quote Originally Posted by FLYBOY109
    I do not know why the heat inside is different. In the summer I can totally tolerate the heat without flushing. .
    The same with me. Summerheat is fine, I feel great even if it's really hot, but winter indoorheat (even if the room is really not overheated) will trigger a flush.

uups, was to quick with submitting. I wanted to add, that I am very interested if the cream will reduce flushing to indoor heat. Thanks for keeping us updated Flyboy.

I think the summer/winter flushing problem could be due to humidity.
    Summer humidity can in some locations be high (wet), indoors and outdoors. So less flushing even in hot weather.
    Winter humidity in a centrally heated house/office can be very low (dry).
    I have this problem and in winter I keep the house moderately warm but
    at high humidity with a humidifier. This gives me less flushing & more comfort.
    Margaret

Default LAST NIGHT

Hey gang, I used the cream last night and this morning. I have no irritation and the cream is very soothing and actually has made my skin a little less red from last night. Keep in mind I have mild rosacea, but have stopped noritate for a week and will not continue during my green tea treatment to get a more clear result. I know it is early, but wanted to express the positive start to my treatment. I will talk to ya in a week.

I haven't checked this forum in months but remember someone ordering this back then - did any check to see if they ever reported back?

Default UPDATE

Hey gang, I have been using the green tea cream for 12 days now with excellent results. I have no irritation and have not had a flare-up since using the cream. Which is good considering I stopped the noritate. I have also noticed a reduction in indoor heat flushing. Before I strated using the cream I started getting these really small red bumps on my forehead once in a while, really not bad at all, but was getting pissed because I never had a problem with my forehead. I can definately say the cream has gotten rid of them because I had a little break out before I started the treatment and my forehead is normal now. I was very skeptical, but in doing research on green tea I have seen many articles on it's benefit on autoimmune disorders and inhibitor of vegf growth factor; both in which Dr Nase says are possible indications in rosacea. I will post results in two more weeks and hope I continue to see improvement. If I continue to have success I feel the group should pick two other people out randomly to start a journal and see if they get results. Now the x factor. I quit noritate and maybe I was becoming sensitive to it and stopping it has actually been beneficial. I have mild rosacea and would classify myself as rosacea free at the moment. I am not avoiding any triggers. I only get a mild flushing and burning sensation to indoor heat, eating and work stress all which have improved. I am excited and hope I can bring the same response back in two weeks.

Default Re: UPDATE

Quote Originally Posted by FLYBOY109
    Hey gang, I have been using the green tea cream for 12 days now with excellent results. I have no irritation and have not had a flare-up since using the cream. Which is good considering I stopped the noritate. I have also noticed a reduction in indoor heat flushing. Before I strated using the cream I started getting these really small red bumps on my forehead once in a while, really not bad at all, but was getting pissed because I never had a problem with my forehead. I can definately say the cream has gotten rid of them because I had a little break out before I started the treatment and my forehead is normal now. I was very skeptical, but in doing research on green tea I have seen many articles on it's benefit on autoimmune disorders and inhibitor of vegf growth factor; both in which Dr Nase says are possible indications in rosacea. I will post results in two more weeks and hope I continue to see improvement. If I continue to have success I feel the group should pick two other people out randomly to start a journal and see if they get results. Now the x factor. I quit noritate and maybe I was becoming sensitive to it and stopping it has actually been beneficial. I have mild rosacea and would classify myself as rosacea free at the moment. I am not avoiding any triggers. I only get a mild flushing and burning sensation to indoor heat, eating and work stress all which have improved. I am excited and hope I can bring the same response back in two weeks.
    Great news. Please keep us posted and good luck.

Adrian