Hello all.

I found out I had rosacea about 8 months ago. In reality, more like 4 years just never went to the doc's to verify. After I found out I had it I went on Metrocream; it worked in bringing down the redness, but never fully got rid it all.

I'm not one that enjoys the idea of laser surgery on my face, and hated the fact that there really wasn't any definitive answers as to what Rosacea really was (as much as I had personally researched), so I decided to try and see what I could find out.

I'm going to spare you the whole "I went here, here, learned this...that, and the other thing...." The bottom line is that I am more convinced that ever that Rosacea is a veinal symptom and thus, I looked for a treatment specifically for that. I found one.

It's called Avatrol. It's a natural supplement that is used for the treatment of hemorroids which as we all know - is caused by a breakdown in the veins surrounding lining. There are really just a few active ingredients in it that I was really interested in; Bilberry, Butchers Broom, and Horse Chestnut. With the bonus of having Cayenne in there too.

Here's the site with the active ingredients.
http://www.progressivehealth.com/con....asp?artid=124

My face used to look like a nuclear bio hazard symbol on my worst days; with the tiny little bumps that I used to be tempted to stretch off my face. I hated the idea that I was going to have to apply some kind of garbage to my face for the rest of my life. After my own research landed me there, I decided to try the 14 day sample. In the two weeks I had watched the redness disappear, the bumps vanish and my skin returned back to its own manly smoothness.

My only regret is not buying the 30 day bottle. The 14 days had cleared up 90% of my face. About 10 days into it, I bought another 30 day bottle and I am currently watching the remainder of what was left of my Rosacae disappear.

Unfortunately, I have no idea how long it will last, nor do I care. If it's like any other natural supplements, It'll be months before I have to worry about buying another bottle. I don't have to apply anything, I don't have to think about surgery and the best part is, I don't have to think about my face anymore. One pill a day and I'm done.

I really hope this works for other people, and just thought I'd share this with you all.

Product page
http://www.progressivehealth.com/cat....asp?product=5

Oh, the bonus! If you are a hemorroid sufferer too, this is a two shot victory!

Gluck

Shawn