View Poll Results: Should fanta be banned?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

21 52.50%
  • No

14 35.00%
  • Don't Care

5 12.50%
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Should fanta be banned?

Default Should fanta be banned?

Fanta seems to have the knack of irritating rosaceans and I thought it only fair to put this to a vote.
    Brady Barrows
    Join the RRDi

I don't have a problem with the man...I'd just like him to use better information sources to back up his posts.

He hasn't bothered me, though. So, yeah, I don't care. ;)

Others may, though.
    35 year-old male
    Erythmatotelangiectatic rosacea & Ocular
    20 + laser treatments.
    Toleraine Soothing Light Facial Fluid for moisturizer. I don't use a special cleanser. Clonidine daily; klonopin sometimes.
    BEST and CURRENT TREATMENT I use: Low-Level Red Light Therapy LED array.
    Please feel free to PM me with your low-level red light therapy (LLRLT) questions. I'm happy to help if I can.

Default apathy

Quote Originally Posted by IowaDavid
    I don't have a problem with the man...I'd just like him to use better information sources to back up his posts.

He hasn't bothered me, though. So, yeah, I don't care. ;)

Others may, though. :D
    You don't even care enough to vote that you don't care, right?
    Brady Barrows
    Join the RRDi

No, that was my vote. ;)

I think I was the first one to voice it....
    35 year-old male
    Erythmatotelangiectatic rosacea & Ocular
    20 + laser treatments.
    Toleraine Soothing Light Facial Fluid for moisturizer. I don't use a special cleanser. Clonidine daily; klonopin sometimes.
    BEST and CURRENT TREATMENT I use: Low-Level Red Light Therapy LED array.
    Please feel free to PM me with your low-level red light therapy (LLRLT) questions. I'm happy to help if I can.

This user has been banned from this forum

I think this poll explains why people dont just dislike me in relation to these boards. When is the next election for Brady?
    I have said it before, I dont really care if you ban me from here cause only Dr. Nase has something to offer me. At the end of the day, I need high-quality information and no one would prevent me from getting any as long as I didnt bother them or was claimed to bother them (everybody seems to have his own truth here ). I think its time that I study rosacea, seb derm and pharmacy compounding on my own

I voted no.

I think we need to all grow up and not let wise cracks here and there bug us that much. Its an Internet forum.. what do you expect?

Just ignore him if his posts bug you .. I think for the most part he is trying to find help and he does quite often respond to others that are asking questions.

Yes he has aggravated me in the past, but life is too short to get all worked up. Time for some of us to get a life and not let something so small get to us.
    Regards,
    RedHotCanuck
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3 IPL and tried Accutane. Accutane stopped the oil flow but caused other problems. Now just using a mix of Sea Kelp and EGF every night.

If you have to ask the question, you should already know the answer.

I vote ban him. He is more trouble than he's worth.

I hope not to offend my dear Mermaid with my last post.. I can understand what she's gone through. Hope she doesn't tear me a new one.

One question though for Marc. Do you have a job or are you at home all day and all night posting on the forum?
    Regards,
    RedHotCanuck
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3 IPL and tried Accutane. Accutane stopped the oil flow but caused other problems. Now just using a mix of Sea Kelp and EGF every night.

Something I would like to say regarding Marc...

In the past, he and I have had our fair share of run ins. He harrassed me via pm on the ESFB board, and I began to develop a strong distaste for the man. I also HATED him for the way he treated other members, and contributed towards the lowering moral of the board.

However, I dont think he is involved at the moment. Infact, I have not seen him mis-behave to any great degree. I dont thing it is really fair to take out frustrations on him, with respect to the current trolling. If people want to ban Marc, then judge him on his own behaviour, not as a scapegoat for other's.

Im not trying to say he is an angel, far from it. But Marc is a rosacean, and I would hate to see him bannished from the community that he clearly needs without warrent.

Personally, I wont be voting in this pole. I cant decided whether I think he should stay or not. If I vote for him not to be banned, then Im sure he will make me eat my words But I cant justify banning him now either.

MARC, JUST PLEASE BEHAVE!!!

Btw, I too hope not to offend Mermaid with my views towards this poll. I know Marc given her endless amounts of unjustified abuse, and she certainly is well within her rights to want him out.