Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nivea For Men Sensitive Face Wash in the UK?

Default Nivea For Men Sensitive Face Wash in the UK?

Hey folks,

Dr. Nase recently recommended this face wash for rosacea sufferers, and I'm constantly on the hunt for a better cleanser. Right now I'm using Rosacea Care's ultramild cleanser, but would like to use a product that is more creamy.

First of all -- anyone on here who have tried it? And, for those of you living in the UK, is it available there? This particular Nivea product can't be obtained here in Sweden, so I have to look elsewhere.

Found it at www.blushingbuyer.co.uk , still interested in hearing others experiences with it though!

This user has been banned from this forum

I like that site LOL

I read the post by Dr. Nase re: "Nivea sensitive face wash" -- picked up the product tonite, $6.19 for the 5 oz. squeeze bottle. -- I'll use it this week and let you know. - I had been using "Olay Foaming Face Wash" - which is OK but dries out my face a bit too much, hopefully the Nivea is better.

IMHO the new "Nivea" is nothing special, I prefer the "Olay sensitive" over it. -- the Nivea doesn't foam up, it's kind of like washing your face with a moisturizer, -- it didn't irritate my face at all, and it leaves your face very slippery, almost like silicone. -- I'll continue to switch off between the two, until it's empty. For only $6 give it a try.

Quote Originally Posted by DukeCity
    IMHO the new "Nivea" is nothing special, I prefer the "Olay sensitive" over it. -- the Nivea doesn't foam up, it's kind of like washing your face with a moisturizer, -- it didn't irritate my face at all, and it leaves your face very slippery, almost like silicone. -- I'll continue to switch off between the two, until it's empty. For only $6 give it a try.
    I guess that could be a good thing, for those with really dry skin?

Hey Andy
    -- If you can get the Nivea in Sweden give it a try, it's cheap enough. -- The best product that's helped my dry face is using 100% pure aloe-vera gel, after I shower in the morning, I apply it and before I go to bed, after I wash my face and shave at night. -- a big bottle of that (24 oz.) cost me only $3.75 at the "Target" store.

You can find it at more stores by doing a search such as Google: "Nivea For Men Sensitive Face Wash" site:.uk

Well,

If you are fine with rosaceacare cleanser, I recommend you to stick with it. I also loved it but had to change it because it was too expensive. Now I am using la roche posay toleriane dermo cleanser and happy with it too.
    Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves up again..

Quote Originally Posted by francois
    Well,

If you are fine with rosaceacare cleanser, I recommend you to stick with it. I also loved it but had to change it because it was too expensive. Now I am using la roche posay toleriane dermo cleanser and happy with it too.
    Nasilsin Francois? Seni cok özlüyorum!

I just discovered I had a new Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Bar laying around, and from what I can see it doesn't contain any of the "forbidden" ingredients, as listed in Dr. Nase's book, so I'll give that one a go first.