Thread: Rosacea Ltd III

Default Rosacea Ltd III

I was thinking of buying the Rosacea-Ltd. stuff but I am worried about the smell of the sulpher disc. For those of you who have used this - is there a smell to the disc? I was prescribed Rosac Cream and used it for 2 days before I had to quit because the smell was so strong. Even after showering and washing my face, the smell lingered. It was TERRIBLE. I don't want to spend the money on RL III if it will smell like that too.

Default Re: Rosacea Ltd III

Quote Originally Posted by nikkitn
    I was thinking of buying the Rosacea-Ltd. stuff but I am worried about the smell of the sulpher disc. For those of you who have used this - is there a smell to the disc? I was prescribed Rosac Cream and used it for 2 days before I had to quit because the smell was so strong. Even after showering and washing my face, the smell lingered. It was TERRIBLE. I don't want to spend the money on RL III if it will smell like that too.
    Sam Bass sent me complimentary samples of the tan disc and the yellow one. I didn't notice any smell with either one. The tan disc actually helped my rosacea. You can get a $5 discount if you mention my name.
    Brady Barrows
    Join the RRDi

I tried those a few years ago, and can't remember any bad smell either. But they didn't do much for me, so I returned them.

Did nothing for me either

I have been using this product for just under a month, and do not notice any significant improvement yet. Even if there is improvement, if you follow their guidelines on changing your diet, drinking a lot more water, and changing your skin care regimin, it would be hard to know if any improvement was due to the product or the lifestyle changes anyway.

Reminds me of a hair loss product a friend tried. You were supposed to massage it into the affected area for 10 minutes once or twice a day. I always contended that all that scalp stimulation probably had as much to do with any improvement as the product itself. However, barring a study on the matter, that is nothing more than speculation on my part.

On the plus side, I do not notice any bad smell. Also, it has not made my skin any worse.

~Alessandra