Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What Happened To The Interviews?

Default What Happened To The Interviews?

Specifically the gene therapy folks and Dr. Patrick Bitter ones, are they hiding in another folder somewhere? Or maybe they are still on hold?

Also, anyone know if Dr. Nase is still posting here?

Sorry so many questions!

Tricia

Looks like Dr.Nase now only post on the ESFB forum, alongside another great contributer BobBear. Don't know why they just left, seems strange imo.. :?

My guess is that the interviewees took a quick look at

[link removed]

and saw enough to convince them to avoid any affiliation with him. Who needs the debunk site when you can draw your own conclusions directly from the source?

Rick

Hey Chris,

No mate, Im still here everyday. I was wondering that too, but with all the court business Id say Dr Nase has had his hands full.

Iv been a user of this forum from the very start, and have no plans of leaving. I just find I have more to contribute on ESFB these days (everyone on this boards know far more than i do!).

Rick,

I dont think what Geoffrey has done on his site is any worse than what has occured on Debunking Nase. Iv vowed not to debate this stuff publicly anymore as its not constructive, but I will say that whats good for the goose is certainly good for the gander.

I odn't have the link here at home, but I saw a link on one of the rosacea sites that was an article on the ending of the lawsuit issues. I'll post it tomorrow. Not because I'm on the debunking side, but I did find it interesting to read an outsiders point of view on the entire issue.

It was an article done by one of the Indiana local newpapers. I haven't been able to find where I got it from on any of the sites. I'm just glad I bookmarked it when I did, so I could go back and reread it.
    *Avoiding triggers is like trying to dodge raindrops in a monsoon.*

My Blog - http://rosaceablog.moonfruit.com/

Default Re: What Happened To The Interviews?

Dr Nase was organising the interviews and seems not interested anymore. It is really up to the members of the forum to get things done, so If you have contacts you are welcome to organise a doctor interview and it will be put up on the site.

Again just to note - there is a temproy rule at this forum to disallow any posts or references to the well known and publicised dispute between Dr Nase and a number of anonymous people. The dispute has been long-running and we feel will severely disrupt the forum.

That rule will be removed at some point in the future, but in the mean time please stay away from that particular topic.

This user has been banned from this forum

Quote Originally Posted by Rick
    My guess is that the interviewees took a quick look at

[link removed]

and saw enough to convince them to avoid any affiliation with him. Who needs the debunk site when you can draw your own conclusions directly from the source?

Rick

Sorry Rick. The interviews are finished and will be up on my forum. No problems there at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelli
    I odn't have the link here at home, but I saw a link on one of the rosacea sites that was an article on the ending of the lawsuit issues. I'll post it tomorrow. Not because I'm on the debunking side, but I did find it interesting to read an outsiders point of view on the entire issue.

It was an article done by one of the Indiana local newpapers. I haven't been able to find where I got it from on any of the sites. I'm just glad I bookmarked it when I did, so I could go back and reread it.

Kelli,

This is why I dont post here. First, the source you refer to was an interview only on one side. Second, there is a retraction coming up as he refused to interview me. Third, it seems odd that after all my pushing for accutane for your particular case, that you finally did it and are improving tremendously.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris23
    Looks like Dr.Nase now only post on the ESFB forum, alongside another great contributer BobBear. Don't know why they just left, seems strange imo.. :?

Chris,

I was asked by Warren countless times to join this group -- that was the only way he was going to start it. Then, it was just open season. I dont like feeling used, as I guess no one else would. Two people brought down my subforum -- scrumptious for bringing in a link from that site which was reallly out of line, so I deleted it and that started a huge rule 10a-b from her and then unsolicited attacks by Peter. Two people out of hundreds that really wanted my help, but life is too short. I bring in the people and then am left hanging.