Thread: Dr. Brandt Laser Relief

Default Dr. Brandt Laser Relief

anyone try this new cream "Dr. Brandt Laser Relief"?

What is laser relief?
    laser relief cools and soothes skin for clients suffering from rosacea and irritated skin.

It has an anti-inflammatory proven to reduce up to 75% of redness and irritation within 5 minutes of application. Itís even perfect after a laser procedure or microdermabrasion session in the office or at home!

Ingredients:
    water, PEG-12 glyceryl distearate, cetyl alcohol, isopropyl palmitate, cyclomethicone, camellia oleifera (green tea) leaf extract, camellia sinenis (white tea) leaf extract, vitis vinifera (grape) seed extract, ranuncuius ficaria (pilewort) extract, sodium hyaluronate, glycerin, menthone glycerin acetal, PEG-100 stearate, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp copolymer, titanium dioxide, triethanoiamine, benzyl alcohol, dehydroacetic acid, methylparaben, propylparaben

http://www.skinstore.com/store/produ...=0&prodID=3876

Wow, Polster sounds good as an emergency thing.

Definetly a big STGTBT* warning on this one, but it would be interesting to hear from someone who has actully tried it.

Anyone?

*Sounds To Good To Be True

Quote Originally Posted by andmag79
    Definetly a big STGTBT* warning on this one, but it would be interesting to hear from someone who has actully tried it.

Anyone?

*Sounds To Good To Be True
    I agree with the "Sounds To Good To Be True". A lot the expensive cosmeceuticals are more about marketing than research and results. This industry like the supplement industry is not regulated and so they can claim anything.

I got a sample of this at Nordstrom. I was hoping it might help the redness and telangiectasia on my nose. It didn't do a thing. My personal opinion is it's a bunch of hooey. I look forward to seeing if anyone's had any luck with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie
    I got a sample of this at Nordstrom. I was hoping it might help the redness and telangiectasia on my nose. It didn't do a thing. My personal opinion is it's a bunch of hooey. I look forward to seeing if anyone's had any luck with it.
    Thanks for sharing, Blondie. That was what I suspected. I almost ordered a bottle of my own. During those worst moments you tend to believe stuff like this, just to give yourself some kind of hope.

Of course, it could work different for others, but laser in a bottle..? Please..

Still, it would be exciting to get a sample of my own, just to be able to say it's crap from my own experience

I tried this one too...no real benefit here. It was okay during the day but I slathered it on for more "relief" before going to bed and burned all night. So back to Sephora with this one.