Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New - Sensibio A.R.

Default New - Sensibio A.R.

Hello ,
    my derm told me to try Sensibio A.R. , it is rather new (here in belgium anyway ) she said it was a step forward compared to other topicals .
    I think it is from Bioderm not sure (not aderma as I wrote in the wrong place)
    Has anyone tried or knows this product?
    I would love to hear what they think abouth it before buying it , i have a drawer (or two ) filled with products I tried and that didn't work for me !
    I am so tired of spending so much money on that damned rosacea and still not looking ' normal '
    I loved trying and buying make-up before (5 years ago!!!) now I hate it !!
    Patrice

sorry patrice,
    I have not heard of it but I used to use Aderma's Creme de Soin some years ago which i got on with rather well. I am about to try Avene's skincare range for hypersensitive and intolerant skins. Do you know what the ingredients are in Sensibio?
    REgards
    Trish

Default Sensibio Ingredients

Sensibio Ingredients:

Ingredients : Aqua, paraffinum liquidum, stearic acid, propylene glycol, Cera alba, cetyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, glycyrrhetinic acid, Butyrospermum parkii, sorbitan sesquistearate, tocopheryl acetate, glycerin, sodium chondroitin sulfate, allantoin, lysine PCA, sodium PCA, carbomer, triethanolamine, butylparaben, propylparaben, methylparaben, ethylparaben

source >

http://tinyurl.com/bk3yu

Another source lists these ingredients:

Complex Rosactiv
    Ginkgo Biloba
    Extract de ceai verde
    Genisteina
    Enoxolen
    Alantoina
    Canola
    Hidroxipropilen
    Fitosteroli de avocado
    Sodium PCA
    Glicerina
    Vitamina E
    Fenoxietanol
    Metilparaben

source > http://www.sentia.ro/sensibio.html
    Brady Barrows
    Join the RRDi

Hello trist,

Are you gonna use diroseal? I began using la roche posay products, the cleanser, moisturiser and spring water(spray). All tolerin serie deisned for intolerant skin. I so far love them. I just need a better sunprotector. I dont know whether I will start trying avene or mdformulations. Similar to this, I am intending to begin with diroseal. I love la roche posay products I am using but dont know if my skin will also accept the diroseal. If it does and it works, that would be great!!

Any input appreaciated.
    Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves up again..

Quote Originally Posted by francois
    Hello trist,

Are you gonna use diroseal? I began using la roche posay products, the cleanser, moisturiser and spring water(spray). All tolerin serie deisned for intolerant skin. I so far love them. I just need a better sunprotector. I dont know whether I will start trying avene or mdformulations. Similar to this, I am intending to begin with diroseal. I love la roche posay products I am using but dont know if my skin will also accept the diroseal. If it does and it works, that would be great!!

Any input appreaciated.
    Nasilsin, francois?

A great sunblock is the one from Citrix, that Dr. Nase also recommends. It works and feels great on. It's one of the very best sunblocks out there now. Here's some more info: http://www.dermstore.com/product_Cit...PF+30_3993.htm

Hi there Francois,
    No re: diroseal. I think that would be too much for me right now. I bought the Tolerance extreme cleanser and cream (they are in individual tubes that must only be open for 3 days each otherwise they get contaminated or something like that. When I used it my skin breathed a sigh of relief. I have only used it for 2 days now and so far so good. Oh, I also bought their corrective foundation with spf 15 .... this has zinc ox and titanium dioxide and dimethicone something or other in it. It is oil free and non comedogenic which seems good but I still love dermalogica ultra sensitive sunblock spf 25 which is tinted. It has anti inflammatory stuff in it. I have just started erithromycin by the way.
    Speak soon
    T

Brady , I think the first ingredients are those from sensibio creme and in the second list are those from sensibio A.R. (dont know what the A.R. stands for) but that ' s the one my derm was talking abouth .
    do you know if there are big no no's in it
    thanks
    patrice

Hallo trisht ,
    i used the extreme tolérance from avene even after lasr treatment and liked it , but i find and the cleanser and the crème a bit to greasy for every day , but they do feel o.k. when you put then on your face , I mean no burning or irritation .
    I clean my face with the lotion pour peaux intollérantes for already 4 yers now and love it.

patrice

Francois
    I also used the diroseal for at least 3 years , did nothing for me .
    I mean it did not make my symptons less , apart from masking the red a bit (it is green ) but it also did not irritate my skin .I stopped using it because I needed better camouflage of the permanent redness and I did not want to put 3or 4 different product on .Not using it didn't change anything so ...
    But as you know we are all different !
    patrice

Hello again,

Thank you for the input. I definitely forgot about citrix, I might give it a try. I really dont know whether to use medical products such as la roche posay, vichy, avene or mdformulations... I need a sunscreen that can protect my skin from cold, blend easily, tinted (because untinted ones look white on my red skin). Do you guys think that citrix will be fine or shall I try something different? Do any of you use the sunscreens of brands I mentioned above?

Andmag79

Tesekkur ederim, iyiyim. Ya sen?
    Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves up again..