Thread: Face Doctor cream and soap

Default Face Doctor cream and soap

I did a forum search (just in case it had been covered) but couldnt it so forgive me if I missed it. Has anyone tried the product which claims that Seabuckthorn oil cures (yes cures) rosacea???? It is effective against the D mites.
    Trish

the facedoctor product is a scam.. Its from a marketing company in canada and the soap is from china and I doubt it even contain .001% of seabuckthorn oil. I know this because I ordered it about a year ago and had to file a complaint with paypal because they didnt send it within 20 days. Well after filing a complaint the marketing company from Canada shipped my order right away.. What I got.. Some cheap Soap with chinese righting but paclaged in the "FACEDOCTOR" packaging. The soap itself smelled like cheap soap you would buy at a flea market and I can gaurantee its 100% a scam.

If you want to try seabuckthorn oil. Order it from a reputable site and only order the oil (100% seacbuckthorn oil).

Check out products from aubrey organics for seacbuckthorn which can be bought on amazon.com
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/search.html...ea%20buckthorn

or this site for 100% seabuckthorn oil
    http://www.bluesagenaturals.com/

Default Re: Face Doctor cream and soap

Quote Originally Posted by trisht
    I did a forum search (just in case it had been covered) but couldnt it so forgive me if I missed it. Has anyone tried the product which claims that Seabuckthorn oil cures (yes cures) rosacea???? It is effective against the D mites.
    Trish
    Stay away from it!! You might as well use gasoline to clean your face. I tried it one time and man did my skin have a bad reaction!!

Its a bit late for me I had already ordered the stuff but havent paid for it yet????? the guy asked me to go to my post office and pay by postal order. So considering it is rubbish I will post them back to him. Is that a good idea.....otherwise he will charge me with obtaining goods by deception (form of theft) So, down to the post office it is with all the crapola.
    Thanks guys.

Quote Originally Posted by trisht
    Its a bit late for me I had already ordered the stuff but havent paid for it yet????? the guy asked me to go to my post office and pay by postal order. So considering it is rubbish I will post them back to him. Is that a good idea.....otherwise he will charge me with obtaining goods by deception (form of theft) So, down to the post office it is with all the crapola.
    Thanks guys.
    if u can try to cancel it.. its bull**** products that your waisting money on!

i have already received the products in the post but havent paid for them...so I will return them to the distributor because I was quite shocked when they arrived ie. cheap and nasty packaging (but that is quite normal for a lot of Chinese packaging) but it was the perfume in the products that freaked me out.
    t

Default I am so sad to hear such reviews about a good product

I have read the whole post but I think this thread was posted by somebody who wish to promote their products in amazon. They have shown the links also. Understand one thing Facedoctor products are also available through Amazon and the very first time I bought the soap through amazon. I cannot agree with all of you because I and my family have been using Facedoctor products for years and it is the only solution for all of my skin problems. Never blame a product by its smell or package.

Have no real remarks about this product, as I have never used it, but I haven't found any scientific literature about this particular oil killing demodex. If it works for your skin, then it works... but I don't know where the relationship between this oil and demodex comes from. I can only find literature in journals on TTO...

I tried it. horrible, very drying and made my skin worse. Don't waste your time or money.