Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Linda Sy Zinco

Default Linda Sy Zinco

Has anyone used the Linda Sy's line of sunscreen? She has the tinted and untinted. I have been using the tinted for about 2 months now, and at first it worked really well.
    I don't know if it is the weather or not, but the last week or so, my face seems to be more irrated now when I put the sunscreen on. Just wondering if anyone has had this or similar experience.
    Any ideas on a good, non-irrating sunscreen?

I really like the COTZ sunscreen by Fallene (www.fallene.com) and I have heard others mention they really like the Citrix sunscreen mentioned by Dr. Nase - I have considered ordering some of that to see what it is like.

HTH
    Diane
    Vancouver Island, BC

Default Re: Linda Sy Zinco

Quote Originally Posted by hisightes
    Has anyone used the Linda Sy's line of sunscreen? She has the tinted and untinted. I have been using the tinted for about 2 months now, and at first it worked really well.
    I don't know if it is the weather or not, but the last week or so, my face seems to be more irrated now when I put the sunscreen on. Just wondering if anyone has had this or similar experience.
    Any ideas on a good, non-irrating sunscreen?
    I used the zinco tinted sunscreen for about 2 weeks. It was wonderful at first and then my rosacea flared up and I developed red bumps and pustules. I discontinued using and my skin cleared up in a few days. I think it was too rich and clogged my pores. I. too can't seem to find a good sunscren that doesn't irritate my skin.

I had the same problem with the Zinco, I now use a 15spf from a company in the UK called Calmin www.Acnea-rosacea.co.uk I also use their cleanser and so far (6 months) i have been fine

I had the same issue with Zinco..Ive been using Rosacea Cares brand and am doing pretty good with it.

Zinco caused me to break out big time as well.

My skin didn't like it either

Default Citrix

The Citrix sunscreen is really awesome! The only problem, for me at least, is that it makes you look like Michael Jackson if you use too much, but I've learnt to use just a small amount and also apply some ZincO on top of the Citrix, just to even out the color a bit, that way you also get an even thougher barrier against the sun, cold, wind etc.

Hi all,

I just wanted to concur entirely with Andy and his experience with the Citrix sunscreen. Totally fantastic and the best sunscreen I've used so far.

I too used Zinco for ages and although I wasn't unhappy, I was always on the lookout for something better.

I think Andy's suggestion to use a little of Zinco with it is a great one. Having said this, it leaves very little of a whitish mask compared to untinted Zinco, but if it is still a concern then, Andy's suggestion, would solve that problem. For girls who wear makeup, no problem though. Very happy.

Mermaid

Hiya Mermaid, thanks for the tip -- been thinking of trying the Citrix so will get on it. Genesis looking good btw, but I'll send a fuller report after the next one or two.