Thread: Eucerin, any good?

Default Eucerin, any good?

Many people say they can notice a great reduction in the redness in their face after using Eucerin. Has anyone here tried it?

Yes I have and didnt help me at all. But I do have seb derm + rosacea.

Default Re: Eucerin Redness Relief

I have mild to moderate rosacea (flushing,irritation,telangiectasia). I like the cleanser for night-time. I have read other posts about the cleanser stating that people liked it because it was a gel-form and non-foaming. I wouldn't say that it specifically reduces my redness, but it certainly doesn't contribute to it. The moisurizer is tinted green, which does neutralize my redness, but I found it to be rather oily and caused my skin to be bumpy so I stopped using it. The overnight cream is OK, but I prefer Good Skin All Calm moisture lotion. I use their moisturizer at night and in the morning (in addition to their cleanser and toner in the morning). This is the least irritating regimen I have found so far.

Hope this helps!
    Robyn

8)
    I wear the green sunscreen and the night redness relief cream, and I love it! I wear it and then put zinco on top of it, and it makes a strong external barrier on my face! I also live in Texas, and as you know we have some HOT weather, and it hasn't melted off yet. If your skin is on the oily side you may not want to experiment with it. My skin is dry, and it works perfect on mine.

At first I didn't like the green color, but I got pass that, and found if you use it as a base and add to it..you are better off. You could even add some foundation to it, to tint it, and it would work like that.

Try the night cream it is not green, but has a nice sheer feel to it, and it smells nice. My mother-in-law has rosacea and she likes it.

Pam

I used the protective moisture lotion (spf 30) and find it works well, but that is just for me. It is pretty thick and some people might find their faces get irritated by it. It does a good job of keeping my face moisturized, though. And I think my face produces less oil when it isn't as dry, too.