Thread: Clindagel

Default Clindagel

After my 4th IPL treatment, my Derm put me on a "new" regimine. I wash my face in the morning in the shower, then apply Metrogel, then Neutrogena Sensitive Skin Moisturizer.

Wash my face with water at night, then apply Clindagel, then Metrogel. No Moisturizer right now, but I think I'll be starting that now. It's just WAY to dry and itchy. And I think I may switch to Noritate instead. The creams work much better with the dryness for me.

And, Dr. Nase, here's the info on the Clindagel they gave me. Wouldn't mind hearing your thoughts on it. I only got samples. Not even a prescription.

Clindagel
    Clindamycin Phosphate topical gel
    equivalent to 1% clindamycin
    Galderma (Do they have the corner on non-useful Rosacea treatments?)

Default Re: Clindagel

Kelli:

Watch the Clindagel carefully. Some have said it works for them and when my Dr. first prescribed it, it seemed to work. But with continued use, it actually began making my skin worse. Someone on the old RS board had alerted me as I am doing here, so when my skin began going downhill, I quit using it, made another appointment and switched medications, post haste.

Nona

Interesting. I'll keep an eye on it.

I used the noritate last night and this morning, andmy face wasn'titching anywhere near as bad as it was! No more Metrogel for me!