Thread: Botox

Default Botox

It seems to have quiet on the botox front all of a sudden. Last year there were loads of IPL Dr's pushing free botox trials to their patients, yet it seems that nothing has come out of it.

I find this odd. I had a botox trial and it completely clear certain types of flushing in treat area. Infact it was reall crazy because when ever I flushed I'd have these big whie patches in the centre of my cheeks :lol: . However, it didnt work at all for some types of flushing which was a little dissappointing.

But still, this treatment has serious potential. I heard they were developing new transdermal delivery systems which suited rosacea sufferers much better, ie more even distribution will less risk of side effects. Im sure many of us could use such a system to GREAT effect.

was a hot topic once. what i've read those that tried it did all get moderate results.

i wonder if the results are somewhat similar to using Klonopin (cause that does also block a lot of things).

> I heard they were developing new transdermal delivery systems
    > which suited rosacea sufferers much better, ie more even distribution
    > will less risk of side effects.

didn't they try to apply it with a kind of botox soaked sheet - instead of using needles?

I dont think so, or at least that isnt the method i was thinking of. I read some stuff a bit back some technique that they'd successfully tested in Syndey. It had some crazy name, like ion..blah blah! I cant remember, honest I should probably worry about my lack of memory more than my rosacea, lol.