Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Breakthrough -- Accutane 0.5 mg capsules

This user has been banned from this forum

Default Breakthrough -- Accutane 0.5 mg capsules

Hi Group,

Companies are now working on low dose accutane capsules (0.5mgs) for cancer treatment. The lowest doseage currently is 10 mgs.

This 0.5 mg could really change the face of rosacea. This is all many need for major clearance of papules/pustules, redness, dermal inflammation, swelling and rhinophyma.

Most importantly, it is set just under the Vitamin A hypervitamintosis level so the patient side effects are almost non existent in cancer patients at least.

Dr. Geoffrey Nase
    -------------------------------------
    Ph.D. Microvascular Physiologist
    http://www.drnase.com
    -------------------------------------

Great news! Please let us know when this comes available. I was on Accutane 3 years ago to clear sebum. :oops:

Let me be one of the first to say it is great to chat with you again Dr. Nase. I think this forum will be much more condusive to focusing on the cure (or cures) for Rosace and not personal attacks.
    Looking for the cure

This user has been banned from this forum

Thanks Kel,

The 0.5 mg capsules are on fast track FDA approval due to the lack of side effects and its effect blocking ability of VEGF production (something new they just found) which explains partly why it helps so many rosacea sufferers in small doses and why it stops progression of cancer. Learned all this new stuff while getting my skull cut open and cancer scooped out of it. You have got to admit that I am a little bit strange. All my physicians where focusing on my brain tumor and I was asking them all about the new accutane (still researchin rosacea while wearing a gown and going through chemo).

Dr. Nase,

Thats why I aupport you 100% -- you are passionate about finding a cure for Rosacea! All the best on your continued recovery. Your research and postings have helped me manage my condition.

PS Lets get Dr Darm on here as well -- he needs to be supported for his groundbreaking efforts on IPL treatment in collaboration with you.
    Looking for the cure

Good, good, gooooood! This is what we like to hear :D

This is very good news indeed. But is it true that Accutane destroys sebaceous glands permanently? i.e. there will be no return of normal oil/sebum production when you stop taking it?

I don't want my skin and hair to remain as dry as they are now after 9 months on Accutane. It's helped enormously with inflammation and getting rid of p&p's but the excess oil I used to have kept wrinkles at bay. And that's not a bad thing when you're getting older, believe me!

Sally

does very low dose accutane (10mg or less) thin the skin or is this phanomina only characteristic of the higher dosages?
    To strive, to seek, to find
    And not to yield!

Sound great! Just wondering if it will be the same for Roaccutane, which I believe is the same as Accutane, just a different name.

If my IPL's doesn't work out, then I will surely try accutane at some point.

Btw, could it be possible to make an own thread/place for Accutane discussion?

Regards,
    Chris