Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking for help/experiences/advice on VBeam

Quote Originally Posted by Seb91 View Post
    Did you have IPL or VBeam? I do think IPL is more dangerous than VBeam in my experience. I?ve had 15 Vbeams and haven?t had any long lasting issues, although as you mentioned, success is temporary. My main focus is tackling the root cause so that I can keep my rosacea at bay. Trying to heal my leaky gut which I tested positive for last month, which may be contributing to my worsening symptoms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I had the most IPL but there was also VBEAM 1x time. There was also Cutera excel v, there were also 2 others, I don't remember the name anymore.
    I do not know if there is any major difference, i.e. Vbeam left traces. Others don't. But I remember my beginning, the first IPL was the effect of lighter skin for about a month. then I did the 2nd treatment and it was a bit better and then the third some stronger settings and he destroyed everything - probably for a year the skin was in a very bad condition.
    THIS was a signal to stop, but after a few years I went back to what I very much regret.
    Now it has hurt my skin the most
    Cutera excel V has been around for a long time and the skin has not returned to the state it was before the treatment.
    These are very risky things, you will do what you want but be careful

Quote Originally Posted by przemek View Post
    I had the most IPL but there was also VBEAM 1x time. There was also Cutera excel v, there were also 2 others, I don't remember the name anymore.
    I do not know if there is any major difference, i.e. Vbeam left traces. Others don't. But I remember my beginning, the first IPL was the effect of lighter skin for about a month. then I did the 2nd treatment and it was a bit better and then the third some stronger settings and he destroyed everything - probably for a year the skin was in a very bad condition.
    THIS was a signal to stop, but after a few years I went back to what I very much regret.
    Now it has hurt my skin the most
    Cutera excel V has been around for a long time and the skin has not returned to the state it was before the treatment.
    These are very risky things, you will do what you want but be careful
    For leaky gut, Integrative Therapeutics Similase GFCF which helps the body digest better both carbohydrates and dairy. It definitely helps me. It was recommended to me by a dermatologist - Dr Alan Dattner. But I need medicines too.
    https://www.supplementhub.co.uk/prod...f-120-capsules