Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Covid Vaccine's and neurogenic rosacea.

Quote Originally Posted by Judworth View Post
    Do you take the sublingual drops?

J
    I was but started back on liquid. But it?s foul so next batch I?m going back to sublingual drops .

Quote Originally Posted by Rubydo1 View Post
    I was but started back on liquid. But it?s foul so next batch I?m going back to sublingual drops .
    They are liquid also (but without the fillers) they taste horrible too, but nothing compared to facial nerve pain!
    SUFFER FROM NEUROPATHIC ROSACEA & OCULAR ROSACEA SINCE 2002.

*Vit D3,Theratears Omega 3.

*LDN since October 2018.

*REN skincare range. TARTE cosmetics.

*Tried Clonidine, Moxonidine & Atenolol (None being taken at present ).

*Yearly IPL treatments until 2009.

* RLT Journey!" (Sept 09) **Using Britebox Revive..(Stopped ).

History of Hyperthyroidism (Graves) Lichen Planus (oral)
    PROUD TO BE DIFFERENT

They are liquid also (but without the fillers) they taste horrible too, but nothing compared to facial nerve pain!
    How?s your ocular rosacea now ?

How?s your ocular rosacea now ?

MUCH better thank you; eye pain has gone and I am now able to treat my MGD with hot and cold masks!

Thanks for asking!

J
    SUFFER FROM NEUROPATHIC ROSACEA & OCULAR ROSACEA SINCE 2002.

*Vit D3,Theratears Omega 3.

*LDN since October 2018.

*REN skincare range. TARTE cosmetics.

*Tried Clonidine, Moxonidine & Atenolol (None being taken at present ).

*Yearly IPL treatments until 2009.

* RLT Journey!" (Sept 09) **Using Britebox Revive..(Stopped ).

History of Hyperthyroidism (Graves) Lichen Planus (oral)
    PROUD TO BE DIFFERENT

MUCH better thank you; eye pain has gone and I am now able to treat my MGD with hot and cold masks!

Thanks for asking!

J
    That?s good I can?t use heat on mine at all. Cold helps .

That?s good I can?t use heat on mine at all. Cold helps .
    How is your ocular rosacea doing now? Do you think that the oral Ivermectin helped?

The Hypochlorous Acid (HOCL) Face spray could be a good cleanser for you to use. It's the same chemical produced by human white cells. Its non-irritating, non-allergenic and soothing to skin. HOCL breaks up bio-film. HOCL is also highly effective at killing bacteria, mold/fungus and viruses. HOCL killed 99.9% of the 23 strains of bacteria they tested it on. It kills molds and fungus and can help Seb-D. HOCL can kill COVID in 30 seconds as well as Norovirus. Even better, most brands of HOCL are not expensive. Just look for one with at least 0.01% to 0.02% HOCL. Most of the better brands have 0.02% HOCL in water with a tiny amount of salt as a preservative. That is all it takes to be super effective.

Quote Originally Posted by ElaineA View Post
    How is your ocular rosacea doing now? Do you think that the oral Ivermectin helped?

The Hypochlorous Acid (HOCL) Face spray could be a good cleanser for you to use. It's the same chemical produced by human white cells. Its non-irritating, non-allergenic and soothing to skin. HOCL breaks up bio-film. HOCL is also highly effective at killing bacteria, mold/fungus and viruses. HOCL killed 99.9% of the 23 strains of bacteria they tested it on. It kills molds and fungus and can help Seb-D. HOCL can kill COVID in 30 seconds as well as Norovirus. Even better, most brands of HOCL are not expensive. Just look for one with at least 0.01% to 0.02% HOCL. Most of the better brands have 0.02% HOCL in water with a tiny amount of salt as a preservative. That is all it takes to be super effective.
    Hi Elaine

Are you able to recommend any brands of this?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ElaineA View Post

Don?t think it?s made a lot of difference to be honest . I took three lots. I have very dry skin near eyes aswell. Where do you get the spray from ? And how do you use it as a cleanser ?

Quote Originally Posted by antwantsclear View Post
    Hi Elaine

Are you able to recommend any brands of this?

Thanks
    Yes! I have used 2 different brands both excellent. And I am about to try a 3rd brand when my current bottle is empty. I've bought all 3 from Amazon US

Here's the 2 that I have tried - both are excellent!
    1. Heyedrate Lid and Lash cleanser (0.015% concentration). Good but more expensive. Marketed by husband and wife team of Opthalmologists who use it themselves. They also use the profits from the sale to sponsor eye care missions to 3rd world countries to help the poor with eye treatment. It is more expensive though. $19.97 per 1 oz or $34.97 for 2 oz bottle.

https://www.amazon.com/Blepharitis-D...xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ==

2. Occusoft Hypochlor - (0.02%) - This is what I am currently using. Works great. $19.97 per 2 oz bottle.

https://www.amazon.com/OCuSOFT-Hypoc...xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ==

About to try:
    3. BrioTech - (0.02% concentration) - This is the least expensive at $6.95 per 2 oz or $11.95 per 4 oz bottle or $14.95 per 8 oz bottle. Company seems reputable based on their website and highly positive reviews. This is the brand that Tattoo Artists and Piercers use and recommend to their clients to heal cleanly. They also sell it in larger sizes for cleaning/sanitizing. As a cleanser and sanitizer it is both extremely effective and extremely green for manufacture and usage. One study showed that HOCL killed 99.9% of 23 different strains of bacteria. It is also highly effective against mold and fungus. It kills viruses like norovirus and COVID. HOCL is used to disinfect hospital operating rooms, ICU rooms, medical and dental offices.

https://www.amazon.com/BRIOTECH-Topi...dDbGljaz10cnVl

There are some other options as well. But I don't know anything about the others.

Storage of HOCL is important. It needs to stay out of direct sunlight and at room temperature. An opened bottle stays fresh for about 4 months. An unopened bottle can stay fresh for 1-2 years if stored properly. If you use about 1-2 oz per month, the biggest bottle you should have open at one time is 4 to 8 oz. BrioTech says to shake the bottle lightly before use.

HOCL is also a potent and very safe sanitizer. Its also very green and safe on all surfaces. It has zero safety hazards listed.
    Last edited by ElaineA; 27th February 2021 at 06:32 PM.

Don?t think it?s made a lot of difference to be honest . I took three lots. I have very dry skin near eyes aswell. Where do you get the spray from ? And how do you use it as a cleanser ?
    Here's the 2 opthalmologists from the Heyedrate brand, explaining 2 different ways to use the Heydrate Lid and Lash cleansing spray. They recommend using their tea tree oil based bar soap to wash your face first. Just use whatever cleanser works for you first. Pat skin dry with a clean towel. Then you can either spray the HOCL directly onto your face and massage it in with your fingers - then just let your skin dry naturally with the HOCL on it. I spray it on my entire clean dry face, massage in with clean fingers and let dry. OR, you can spray it onto a cotton round and apply to your skin that way. Just let it dry. Do not wipe off the HOCL. It only takes maybe 2 minutes to dry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACj9EOm3MTQ

I put the links to Amazon US in the response to Ants question. But those brands are not available in the UK. I found one for you that is available on Amazon UK. Its EU approved. It is HOCL based sanitizer. Definitely make sure the product is HOCL based. They make the HOCL from just salt and water by passing an electrode through salt water. The electrode breaks the chloride bond on the salt. The chloride atom rebonds with one hydrogen and one oxygen atom to create HOCL. There are some other antiseptic sprays with other ingredients - one I saw was just saline solution. Its not the same.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/NatraSan-Fi...NsaWNrPXRydWU=

Storage of HOCL is important. It needs to stay out of direct sunlight and at room temperature. An opened bottle stays fresh for about 4 months. An unopened bottle can stay fresh for 1-2 years if stored properly. If you use about 1-2 oz per month, the biggest bottle you should have open at one time is 4 to 8 oz. BrioTech says to shake the bottle lightly before use.