Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Tips to keep skin cool

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    108
    Country: Great Britain

    Default Tips to keep skin cool

    Another Flare up today, on a zoom call with work and my nose and cheeks a angry red colour and i looked silly!

    I don't understand why this is happening,

    New home and in my living room I only have the boost setting working atm, is it the boost setting on my heater?

    is it something else? My nose and face is so warm to touch right now. I have put some mirvaso cream to cool the angry red.

    Does anyone have any tips/ideas to keep my face cool?

    So i can get this to stop happening? I know ultimately its my blood in my face causing this and i need to get an appointment in again.

    Ive been given Azeliac Acid, doublebase gel to apparently help.

    I seemingly only go redder with Azeliac acid before it calms down. the Double base gel cream just makes my face greasy

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    84
    Country: United States

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TSW1988 View Post
    Another Flare up today, on a zoom call with work and my nose and cheeks a angry red colour and i looked silly!

    I don't understand why this is happening,

    New home and in my living room I only have the boost setting working atm, is it the boost setting on my heater?

    is it something else? My nose and face is so warm to touch right now. I have put some mirvaso cream to cool the angry red.

    Does anyone have any tips/ideas to keep my face cool?

    So i can get this to stop happening? I know ultimately its my blood in my face causing this and i need to get an appointment in again.

    Ive been given Azeliac Acid, doublebase gel to apparently help.

    I seemingly only go redder with Azeliac acid before it calms down. the Double base gel cream just makes my face greasy
    Do you think you're having rebound redness from Mirvaso? It's very common.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    108
    Country: Great Britain

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jamoverton View Post
    Do you think you're having rebound redness from Mirvaso? It's very common.
    someone on reddit suggested this and now i think they may be right.

    Going to spend a few days now jsut using the azeliac acid

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    152
    Country: Great Britain

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TSW1988 View Post
    someone on reddit suggested this and now i think they may be right.

    Going to spend a few days now jsut using the azeliac acid
    honestly, please stop using Mirvaso. It's going to cause long term damage if you continue to use it. You may go through a period of days, weeks, months of rebound flushing when you come off it, but stopping it will be the best decision you could ever make in the long term.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Brady Barrows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Centre, Alabama, USA
    Posts
    5,400

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TSW1988 View Post
    someone on reddit suggested this and now i think they may be right.

    Going to spend a few days now jsut using the azeliac acid
    Take fifteen minutes and browse through this thread (and if you have more time, here is another thread about the same subject).
    Brady Barrows
    Blog - Join the RRDi



  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    108
    Country: Great Britain

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brady Barrows View Post
    Take fifteen minutes and browse through this thread (and if you have more time, here is another thread about the same subject).
    Thank you BB

Similar Threads

  1. NRS - Tips for Rosacea-Friendly Skin Care
    By RSS News Bot in forum Other News Feeds
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 21st February 2019, 06:20 AM
  2. NRS - Tips to Avoid Dry Skin This Winter
    By RSS News Bot in forum Other News Feeds
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 28th November 2017, 04:30 PM
  3. Weird skin situation - tips?
    By *Cloudy* in forum Photos
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 23rd October 2014, 10:07 AM
  4. NRS - Safety Tips for Skin Procedures
    By RSS News Bot in forum Other News Feeds
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 1st July 2013, 07:20 PM
  5. I am hungover...and so is my skin! Any tips?
    By sparrow-legs in forum Topical and oral products (non-prescription)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 19th March 2010, 07:15 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •