Thread: I can't live like this for another day

Default I can't live like this for another day

My life is absolutely destroyed. Nobody will help me, I'm constantly suffering. I can't stand this any longer, I can't exercise, I can't go out in public I can't even ****ing sleep thanks to this ****. My life is totally over, I can't cope with this misery a single day longer.

You have made 68 posts as of today. There are many who have responded to your posts with helpful information. You are not alone in this since many here at RF have had similar symptoms and feel the same way as you do. You may want to consider getting professional help for your pain and anguish you are suffering with. There are professionals who can help you cope with what you are suffering with so you are not alone.
    Brady Barrows
    Blog - Join the RRDi

Quote Originally Posted by Sineadrosy View Post
    My life is absolutely destroyed. Nobody will help me, I'm constantly suffering. I can't stand this any longer, I can't exercise, I can't go out in public I can't even ****ing sleep thanks to this ****. My life is totally over, I can't cope with this misery a single day longer.
    Sinead, contact the doctor who prescribed you LDN. He will prescribe duloxetine or amitriptyline for your nerve pain if your regular doctor won?t. One of those will definitely help you. I was in exactly your state until
    I started on nerve pain meds. You WILL improve with the right meds.
    Duloxetine will also help you feel happier in yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Momof View Post
    Sinead, contact the doctor who prescribed you LDN. He will prescribe duloxetine or amitriptyline for your nerve pain if your regular doctor won?t. One of those will definitely help you. I was in exactly your state until
    I started on nerve pain meds. You WILL improve with the right meds.
    Duloxetine will also help you feel happier in yourself
    Nerve pain from rosacea?

You mean like face constantly tingling etc?

Quote Originally Posted by Sineadrosy View Post

is it really nerve pain? Maybe it's skin inflammation?

I am also struggling with laser skin damage. And I think it is quite complicated, but the skin's protective barrier is to a great extent to blame and then it is very easy to become inflamed. Nerves and blood vessels are involved, but I'm not sure if it's typical nerve pain - probably not.
    now I am trying to rebuild the layer / protective barrier of the skin + the antibiotic azithromycin was helpful, it helped and the inflammation resisted, but the inflammation returned after some time, probably because the protective barrier was still damaged. It's better than it was, but I'm still struggling with this problem.

Quote Originally Posted by przemek View Post
    is it really nerve pain? Maybe it's skin inflammation?

I am also struggling with laser skin damage. And I think it is quite complicated, but the skin's protective barrier is to a great extent to blame and then it is very easy to become inflamed. Nerves and blood vessels are involved, but I'm not sure if it's typical nerve pain - probably not.
    now I am trying to rebuild the layer / protective barrier of the skin + the antibiotic azithromycin was helpful, it helped and the inflammation resisted, but the inflammation returned after some time, probably because the protective barrier was still damaged. It's better than it was, but I'm still struggling with this problem.
    How long were you on the azithromycin for? Have you tried going back on an antibiotic?