Thread: Doctors Specializing in Rosacea

Default Doctors Specializing in Rosacea

Hi Everyone,
    Wanted to share about a couple of things. Last December I began a healing journey (documented here) which started with dealing with demodex mites and ended with healing not only my rosacea, but asthma, thyroid, IBS and allergies. I learned after much research that rosacea stems from internal causes, and healing it is very complex but can be done. This past summer I began transitioning my practice to treating mainly rosacea patients who wanted to heal their rosacea naturally, without medications. What I have discovered is that there is a major lack of holistic practitioners doing this kind of work, because they don't know how to heal it! Since I can no longer handle the demand of patient visits alone, I have decided to do two things. First, I'm starting a continuing education training program for nurse practitioners, functional medicine doctors, naturopathic doctors and chiropractors who specialize in nutrition. It will teach these medical professionals how to heal the underlying causes which result in rosacea. If any of you are interested in transitioning your practice to a rosacea specialty practice, send me a message and I'll let you know as soon as the lecture is available. Second, since I am pretty much telling all my rosacea patients the same thing over and over, I will be able to help more people in less time by offering seminars which will teach patients how to find the root causes, and how to treat them naturally. I have teamed up with a life coach who will be addressing the emotional component (and there is always an emotional component) and I will be teaching the gut/liver/spleen/heavy metals/viruses/nutrition/demodex mites etc. This is a link to the program if anyone wants more info! I urge you all to keep reading and learning. There's a reason your rosacea started, you just have to figure out what that is!

Good to hear you will remain dedicated to the cause even though you have found your (the) cure.

I have always known it is an internal thing, but i enjoy too many things i shouldn't.

All power to you redvelvet !