Thread: Vbeam and breaking out

Default Vbeam and breaking out

I've had my 2nd vbeam about 4 weeks ago. My first Vbeam was 5 weeks before. I feel like im still under the healing process but the last few weeks I seem to have been breaking out with pustules. I wake up with about 1-2 new ones everyday where the treatment was done. Im normally type 1 with permanent redness on my cheeks, chin, with no flushing, nor did I really have any pustules.

Could it be my face is more reactive and breaking out due to the healing process?

My skin care routine has been a gentle cleanser twice a day and Elta MD SPF 46 for my daily sunblock use.

Hoping to hear if anyone has experience this same problem from healing with VBeam. Would appreciate any advice.

Thanks !
    Last edited by luckz; 14th October 2020 at 04:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by luckz View Post
    I've had my 2nd vbeam about 4 weeks ago. My first Vbeam was 5 weeks before. I feel like im still under the healing process but the last few weeks I seem to have been breaking out with pustules. I wake up with about 1-2 new ones everyday where the treatment was done. Im normally type 1 with permanent redness on my cheeks, chin, with no flushing, nor did I really have any pustules.

Could it be my face is more reactive and breaking out due to the healing process?

My skin care routine has been a gentle cleanser twice a day and Elta MD SPF 46 for my daily sunblock use.

Hoping to hear if anyone has experience this same problem from healing with VBeam. Would appreciate any advice.

I would say your skin has become more reactive due to the vbeam. Mine did too. I had Vbeam done all over my cheeks and the whole area became ultra sensitive but one tiny area developed spots too. A few nights of Soolantra sorted out the spots and they never came back. Wish Soolantra had been as good at sorting out the sensitivity and flushing!
    Thanks !

Thanks for the advice. I reached out to my derm to help combat it.

I feel like any cleansers or moisturizers/sunblock have been irritating my permanent redness. Going without anything on my face until i figure out what's causing it.

Quote Originally Posted by luckz View Post
    Thanks for the advice. I reached out to my derm to help combat it.

I feel like any cleansers or moisturizers/sunblock have been irritating my permanent redness. Going without anything on my face until i figure out what's causing it.
    Hope you get sorted. I have found La Roche Posay Toleraine moisturisers great-no irritation at all