Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Finally got my rosacea under control and I'm so happy

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop View Post
    When you say erythema rosacea, do you mean you just had flushing? Nothing else? Becuase I just have the flushing aspect of the condition
    Yes erythema meaning redness and flushing which is what my rosacea mostly consisted of but is now gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedimaster2cool View Post
    Yes erythema meaning redness and flushing which is what my rosacea mostly consisted of but is now gone.
    How soon did you see a reduction

Did you have burning associated with your redness as well?

Thanks,
    S___

Hello Jedimaster2cool I would like to know what's your best treatment for your rosacea
    It's stem cells?
    PRP?
    cosentyx?
    At start what's your rosacea symptoms, flushing permanent redness, papules ?
    And what's the best anti redness treatment you have done for permanent redness?
    Regards
    Phil

Yeah please could you detail this again, exactly what you'd recommend we do, in similar situations?

As eager to try one of the things you mention in this post,

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop View Post
    When you say erythema rosacea, do you mean you just had flushing? Nothing else? Becuase I just have the flushing aspect of the condition
    Phenotype 1 - Flushing
    Phenotype 2 - Persistent Erythema

There are two distinct rosacea phenotypes

It is a common misunderstanding with rosaceans that these two are the same, however, there are indeed some rosaceans who do not flush, hence, the two distinct phenotypes. Read this FAQ.
    Last edited by Brady Barrows; 28th April 2021 at 01:20 PM.
    Brady Barrows
    Blog - Join the RRDi

[QUOTE=Jedimaster2cool;354779]Yes so with the stem cell treatments I've had several and they've be performed on me for erythema rosacea over a period of two and half years. I've had a total of 5 IV stem cells from a clinic in Glendora. I have another 2 treatments for stem cells injected into my face at another clinic. I also went to Mexico to get another stem cell injected into my face. I also went to this clinic in ontario which I had prp and stem cells injected in both my face and IV. I've had a total of 25 prp's injected in my face as well. The prp helps a lot but the stem cell cells help the most especially after the prp injections. My rosacea has completely dissapeared and I can see my skin. I've spent a total of over $40,000 on just my treatments alone and would go in sometimes esp in the last 6 months getting a treatment every week or two. In the last 30 days I had 4 prp treatments and a laser for my hyperpigmentation which I was never able to see because I had so much redness covering my face. I also did a clinical trial which I took secukinumab (cosentyx) from Anne Chang at the stanford medical center. The secukinumab (cosentyx) helped a lot too and I wish I still was taking some, but anyways my redness is gone now and I feel amazing and am glad I don't have to keep dealing with condition anymore and wanted to share this with you all.

The place where I got 50 million stem cells through IV was done in Mexico for $5,000 which is amazing was done through R3 stem cells.

The place I recommend for PRP + stem cells for rosacea erythema (redness) is in Ontario California. It's located in the same as building as the address here 3333 Concours St #5100, Ontario, CA 91764. Phone: (909) 287-7474 California Pain Regenerative & Wellness Physicians: John Dimowo, MD
    . This was the place where I saw the best improvement. I might go back there in the future maybe 1 or 2 times just to be sure I don't have any other lingering redness on my skin.

Other than that this is what I did to get rid of my rosacea and my skin feels absolutely amazing.

If you have any other questions feel free to contact me here.

[Hello, thank you very much for all this information! It gives me a bit of hope. I have accutane-induced rosacea and it has honestly devastated my self-esteem, confidence, motivation, and led to self isolation over the past year and a half, etc. I am sure you know the feeling.

I just had PRP injections with Dr. Nathan Newman two weeks ago, and they were extremely painful and I have noticed no real benefit. This has been pretty difficult to accept, because I had high hopes for this treatment.

I am interested in stem cells though. From where did they extract the stem cells and how were they administered into the face?
    Thank you again,
    Sara]

Yes so with the stem cell treatments I've had several and they've be performed on me for erythema rosacea over a period of two and half years. I've had a total of 5 IV stem cells from a clinic in Glendora. I have another 2 treatments for stem cells injected into my face at another clinic. I also went to Mexico to get another stem cell injected into my face. I also went to this clinic in ontario which I had prp and stem cells injected in both my face and IV. I've had a total of 25 prp's injected in my face as well. The prp helps a lot but the stem cell cells help the most especially after the prp injections. My rosacea has completely dissapeared and I can see my skin. I've spent a total of over $40,000 on just my treatments alone and would go in sometimes esp in the last 6 months getting a treatment every week or two. In the last 30 days I had 4 prp treatments and a laser for my hyperpigmentation which I was never able to see because I had so much redness covering my face. I also did a clinical trial which I took secukinumab (cosentyx) from Anne Chang at the stanford medical center. The secukinumab (cosentyx) helped a lot too and I wish I still was taking some, but anyways my redness is gone now and I feel amazing and am glad I don't have to keep dealing with condition anymore and wanted to share this with you all.

The place where I got 50 million stem cells through IV was done in Mexico for $5,000 which is amazing was done through R3 stem cells.

The place I recommend for PRP + stem cells for rosacea erythema (redness) is in Ontario California. It's located in the same as building as the address here 3333 Concours St #5100, Ontario, CA 91764. Phone: (909) 287-7474 California Pain Regenerative & Wellness Physicians: John Dimowo, MD
    . This was the place where I saw the best improvement. I might go back there in the future maybe 1 or 2 times just to be sure I don't have any other lingering redness on my skin.

Other than that this is what I did to get rid of my rosacea and my skin feels absolutely amazing.

If you have any other questions feel free to contact me here.
    I use to live in Glendora!!! I had no idea they had something like that there. Did they inject the stem cells directly into your face? I have considered getting PRP but my dermatologist said my skin barrier is not strong enough to be able to handle the micro needling. I?ve been thinking about stem cells for years and have found a doctor in Irvine who wants to try exosomes, she says they?re safer than stem cell. But they can?t be injected in my face but we just have to hope that it will positively benefit it. I?m so interested in stem cells. How long did it take you to notice a difference? Also, I often go back-and-forth on if I have rosacea or something else, do you think either of these doctors would be able to help diagnose what?s going on?
    Last edited by Emmakate; 16th February 2021 at 12:30 AM.

Very happy about your progress. Keep it up!
    You're a good example to follow.

So is this really the only hope we have? Spending an insane amount of money on treatments and taking the word from a guy with no before/after pictures?