Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 32

Thread: Finally got my rosacea under control and I'm so happy

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bottomoftheriver View Post
    So is this really the only hope we have? Spending an insane amount of money on treatments and taking the word from a guy with no before/after pictures?
    certainly questionable. More followup to the responses here and some photos, like you mention, could install a little confidence in us, for this treatment.

    Interesting approach, maybe worth exploring, but definitely costly

  2. #22
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    3
    Country: United States

    Default

    I regularly use kratom and you will not believe how well it affects my health. For me, this is a good product that helps me relax and relieve stress. Well, I can't say I've developed an addiction, and although I use it almost every day, I can stop taking it when I decide not to. The only reason I still use kratom is because my doctor told me that it is a very good and healthy product that helps maintain overall health. In addition, I have heard that kratom is a very good product for the skin, I mean for healthy and beautiful skin. By the way, I forgot to mention that my doctor told me that amazingbotanicals.net kratom is much better than usual. Stay safe and have a wonderful day!
    Last edited by MarkinsonBs; 7th May 2021 at 04:56 PM.

  3. #23
    Senior Member laser_cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    729
    Country: United States

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedimaster2cool View Post
    Yes so with the stem cell treatments I've had several and they've be performed on me for erythema rosacea over a period of two and half years. I've had a total of 5 IV stem cells from a clinic in Glendora. I have another 2 treatments for stem cells injected into my face at another clinic. I also went to Mexico to get another stem cell injected into my face. I also went to this clinic in ontario which I had prp and stem cells injected in both my face and IV. I've had a total of 25 prp's injected in my face as well. The prp helps a lot but the stem cell cells help the most especially after the prp injections. My rosacea has completely dissapeared and I can see my skin. I've spent a total of over $40,000 on just my treatments alone and would go in sometimes esp in the last 6 months getting a treatment every week or two. In the last 30 days I had 4 prp treatments and a laser for my hyperpigmentation which I was never able to see because I had so much redness covering my face. I also did a clinical trial which I took secukinumab (cosentyx) from Anne Chang at the stanford medical center. The secukinumab (cosentyx) helped a lot too and I wish I still was taking some, but anyways my redness is gone now and I feel amazing and am glad I don't have to keep dealing with condition anymore and wanted to share this with you all.

    The place where I got 50 million stem cells through IV was done in Mexico for $5,000 which is amazing was done through R3 stem cells.

    The place I recommend for PRP + stem cells for rosacea erythema (redness) is in Ontario California. It's located in the same as building as the address here 3333 Concours St #5100, Ontario, CA 91764. Phone: (909) 287-7474 California Pain Regenerative & Wellness Physicians: John Dimowo, MD
    . This was the place where I saw the best improvement. I might go back there in the future maybe 1 or 2 times just to be sure I don't have any other lingering redness on my skin.

    Other than that this is what I did to get rid of my rosacea and my skin feels absolutely amazing.

    If you have any other questions feel free to contact me here.
    Did stanford let you be part of the study even though you didn't have p+p?
    Stanford is offering me Cosentyx (post-study)

  4. #24
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    36
    Country: United States

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snoop View Post
    When you say erythema rosacea, do you mean you just had flushing? Nothing else? Becuase I just have the flushing aspect of the condition
    I only have the flushing but I get the bumps as well, my rosacea has 90% improved and I'm happy with my results. I sent you a message one what you can get done for it to improve. PRP & PRF helped me the most but also tranexamic acid injections really helped me as well to finish off the last little bit of lingering redness on my face. I'll be posting more for anyone who is interested in seeing my results.

  5. #25
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    36
    Country: United States

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sineadrosy View Post
    How soon did you see a reduction
    I saw a reduction after each treatment in around 3 to 4 days and I would go back to the same person. I'll try to find the office number and post it here for you guys to see he only charges 250$ which is insanely cheap.

  6. #26
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    36
    Country: United States

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by laser_cat View Post
    Did stanford let you be part of the study even though you didn't have p+p?
    Stanford is offering me Cosentyx (post-study)
    Yes, I was part of the study and didn't have to pay anything. However, it's been awhile now and I'll have to cover both to go to Stanford again as well as the cost of cosentyx itself now. If you can get anything I say take it.

  7. #27
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    36
    Country: United States

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seb91 View Post
    Did you have burning associated with your redness as well?

    Thanks,
    S___
    Honestly no I didn't have any burning but I did have extreme redness from my condition and my anxiety makes me redness worse as well because I now have anxiety from having rosacea.

  8. #28
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    36
    Country: United States

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hart07 View Post
    Hello Jedimaster2cool I would like to know what's your best treatment for your rosacea
    It's stem cells?
    PRP?
    cosentyx?
    At start what's your rosacea symptoms, flushing permanent redness, papules ?
    And what's the best anti redness treatment you have done for permanent redness?
    Regards
    Phil
    I'll go over everything I've done that's worked for me.

    The things that didn't work for me include IPL, yellow laser, v-beam, ktp laser, q-switch laser, antibiotics.

    Things that work for my redness are PRP, PRF (A newer version of PRP with more growth factors. If you can find someone in your area who does it for cheap search here at www.yelp.com your skin would look amazing after, stem cells work but are expensive, I would rather do PRF since you get the same results for a fraction of the cost but if you want to get stem cells I'd recommend going to regenxxx they charge very cheap esp at their clinic in mexico. Also, cosentyx is a new drug that had a clinical trial at the stanford medical center by Anne Chang it did improve my rosacea but I would need more treatments to see a significant improvement. There's also a new drug here I'll send a link if you're interested in partaking a the clinical trial. It sounds promising so I say give it a try here: https://www.clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/s...draw=2&rank=10

    As far as my symptoms I have redness (both persistent and permanent) and papules, However, PRP & recently PRF have improved my rosacea by 90% and I plan on partaking in a new clinical trial actually two. The one from the link I sent you and one with tranexamic acid injections. I believe with these two I'll be completely finished with this disorder. I can actually now see my original skin color. Also, if you have any other questions feel free to message me here I'll be always open to answer any questions.

  9. #29
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    36
    Country: United States

    Default

    [quote=SaraAnn;355529]
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedimaster2cool View Post
    Yes so with the stem cell treatments I've had several and they've be performed on me for erythema rosacea over a period of two and half years. I've had a total of 5 IV stem cells from a clinic in Glendora. I have another 2 treatments for stem cells injected into my face at another clinic. I also went to Mexico to get another stem cell injected into my face. I also went to this clinic in ontario which I had prp and stem cells injected in both my face and IV. I've had a total of 25 prp's injected in my face as well. The prp helps a lot but the stem cell cells help the most especially after the prp injections. My rosacea has completely dissapeared and I can see my skin. I've spent a total of over $40,000 on just my treatments alone and would go in sometimes esp in the last 6 months getting a treatment every week or two. In the last 30 days I had 4 prp treatments and a laser for my hyperpigmentation which I was never able to see because I had so much redness covering my face. I also did a clinical trial which I took secukinumab (cosentyx) from Anne Chang at the stanford medical center. The secukinumab (cosentyx) helped a lot too and I wish I still was taking some, but anyways my redness is gone now and I feel amazing and am glad I don't have to keep dealing with condition anymore and wanted to share this with you all.

    The place where I got 50 million stem cells through IV was done in Mexico for $5,000 which is amazing was done through R3 stem cells.

    The place I recommend for PRP + stem cells for rosacea erythema (redness) is in Ontario California. It's located in the same as building as the address here 3333 Concours St #5100, Ontario, CA 91764. Phone: (909) 287-7474 California Pain Regenerative & Wellness Physicians: John Dimowo, MD
    . This was the place where I saw the best improvement. I might go back there in the future maybe 1 or 2 times just to be sure I don't have any other lingering redness on my skin.

    Other than that this is what I did to get rid of my rosacea and my skin feels absolutely amazing.

    If you have any other questions feel free to contact me here.

    [Hello, thank you very much for all this information! It gives me a bit of hope. I have accutane-induced rosacea and it has honestly devastated my self-esteem, confidence, motivation, and led to self isolation over the past year and a half, etc. I am sure you know the feeling.

    I just had PRP injections with Dr. Nathan Newman two weeks ago, and they were extremely painful and I have noticed no real benefit. This has been pretty difficult to accept, because I had high hopes for this treatment.

    I am interested in stem cells though. From where did they extract the stem cells and how were they administered into the face?
    Thank you again,
    Sara]
    I'm sorry PRP didn't work for you, and yes I understand the effects rosacea can have on our confidence. I myself have "rosacea skin anxiety" which has destroyed my confidence and I'm slowly just now getting back into the mist of things again after years. I'll go over everything I've done that's worked for me. The things that didn't work for me include IPL, yellow laser, yag laser, v-beam, ktp laser, q-switch laser, antibiotics.

    Things that work for my redness are PRP, PRF (A newer version of PRP with more growth factors. If you can find someone in your area who does it for cheap search here at www.yelp.com your skin would look amazing after, stem cells work but are expensive, I would rather do PRF since you get the same results for a fraction of the cost but if you want to get stem cells I'd recommend going to regenxxx they charge very cheap esp at their clinic in mexico. Also, cosentyx is a new drug that had a clinical trial at the stanford medical center by Anne Chang it did improve my rosacea but I would need more treatments to see a significant improvement. There's also a new drug here I'll send a link if you're interested in partaking a the clinical trial. It sounds promising so I say give it a try here: https://www.clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/s...draw=2&rank=10

    As far as my symptoms I have redness (both persistent and permanent) and papules, However, PRP & recently PRF have improved my rosacea by 90% and I plan on partaking in a new clinical trial actually two. The one from the link I sent you and one with tranexamic acid injections. I believe we have to try several things in order to fix our rosacea. There's a really interesting article here which is why I like getting PRP injections because they build collagen which gets depleted by constant redness (here is the article: https://www.dermatologytimes.com/vie...ked-to-rosacea ). I believe with these two (the clinical trial and tranexamic acid injections, as well as a few more PRP injections), I'll be completely finished with this disorder. I can actually now see my original skin color. Also, if you have any other questions feel free to message me here I'll be always open to answer any questions.
    Last edited by Jedimaster2cool; 15th May 2021 at 02:15 AM.

  10. #30
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    36
    Country: United States

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bottomoftheriver View Post
    So is this really the only hope we have? Spending an insane amount of money on treatments and taking the word from a guy with no before/after pictures?
    Go and look at my latest replies I'll start posting pictures but it may be hard for you to believe because my rosacea is almost 90% cleared up now.

Similar Threads

  1. finally cookbook for rosacea
    By rosaceahef in forum Newbie questions / Introduction
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 21st March 2016, 09:48 PM
  2. I fixed my Rosacea finally!!!!!!!
    By supermario in forum Papulopustular Rosacea
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 1st December 2015, 07:47 PM
  3. Finally Happy!!
    By full in forum General rosacea questions
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 9th November 2015, 03:06 PM
  4. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 1st January 2009, 11:56 AM
  5. SUPER HAPPY! Family Dr finally gets it!
    By tryingtogetoverit in forum Prescription medications
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10th August 2005, 07:21 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •