Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Finally got my rosacea under control and I'm so happy

Default Finally got my rosacea under control and I'm so happy

I just wanted to say I finally got my rosacea under control after 2 years of doing stem cell and prp treatments and I'm finally happy with the way my skin looks. I've had severe social anxiety and depression because of it, but I finally like the way I look. I'll list the amount of times I've had treatments done so you'll know how much money I've spent.

Stem cells 8 treatments for 25,000
    PRP treatments 25 treatments for 10,000
    Total spent 35,000 over a 2 year period.

Keep in mind I would sometimes get some treatments every 2 to 4 weeks which each time I would see improvement but my skin looks great and clear and I have no rosacea at all. My inflammation was caused by a bad chemical peel so this was mostly to correct the inflammation. If you have any questions comment on here and i'll answer all your questions.

What does PRP stand for? I checked this list and is it Platelet-Rich Plasma?
    Brady Barrows
    Blog - Join the RRDi

Quote Originally Posted by Brady Barrows View Post
    What does PRP stand for? I checked this list and is it Platelet-Rich Plasma?
    Yes prp is platelet rich plasma and man my skin looks absolutely amazing and I feel so confident. I'll detail more of what I did as well for anyone wanting to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedimaster2cool View Post
    I just wanted to say I finally got my rosacea under control after 2 years of doing stem cell and prp treatments and I'm finally happy with the way my skin looks. I've had severe social anxiety and depression because of it, but I finally like the way I look. I'll list the amount of times I've had treatments done so you'll know how much money I've spent.

Keep in mind I would sometimes get some treatments every 2 to 4 weeks which each time I would see improvement but my skin looks great and clear and I have no rosacea at all. My inflammation was caused by a bad chemical peel so this was mostly to correct the inflammation. If you have any questions comment on here and i'll answer all your questions.
    Can you please provide further details about the stem cell treatment? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jedimaster2cool View Post

I've been recommended to try prp treatments so very curious to see how you got on with them. Did it help with flushing, permanent redness or pain?

Also did you experience any side effects or bruising from it?
    Last edited by owldog; 14th October 2020 at 04:17 PM.

Jedimaster2cool What Rosacea Type did you have had? Or how it was looking before the treatments?

Quote Originally Posted by Henrik1967 View Post
    Yes so with the stem cell treatments I've had several and they've be performed on me for erythema rosacea over a period of two and half years. I've had a total of 5 IV stem cells from a clinic in Glendora. I have another 2 treatments for stem cells injected into my face at another clinic. I also went to Mexico to get another stem cell injected into my face. I also went to this clinic in ontario which I had prp and stem cells injected in both my face and IV. I've had a total of 25 prp's injected in my face as well. The prp helps a lot but the stem cell cells help the most especially after the prp injections. My rosacea has completely dissapeared and I can see my skin. I've spent a total of over $40,000 on just my treatments alone and would go in sometimes esp in the last 6 months getting a treatment every week or two. In the last 30 days I had 4 prp treatments and a laser for my hyperpigmentation which I was never able to see because I had so much redness covering my face. I also did a clinical trial which I took secukinumab (cosentyx) from Anne Chang at the stanford medical center. The secukinumab (cosentyx) helped a lot too and I wish I still was taking some, but anyways my redness is gone now and I feel amazing and am glad I don't have to keep dealing with condition anymore and wanted to share this with you all.

The place where I got 50 million stem cells through IV was done in Mexico for $5,000 which is amazing was done through R3 stem cells.

The place I recommend for PRP + stem cells for rosacea erythema (redness) is in Ontario California. It's located in the same as building as the address here 3333 Concours St #5100, Ontario, CA 91764. Phone: (909) 287-7474 California Pain Regenerative & Wellness Physicians: John Dimowo, MD
    . This was the place where I saw the best improvement. I might go back there in the future maybe 1 or 2 times just to be sure I don't have any other lingering redness on my skin.

Other than that this is what I did to get rid of my rosacea and my skin feels absolutely amazing.

If you have any other questions feel free to contact me here.

Quote Originally Posted by owldog View Post
    I've been recommended to try prp treatments so very curious to see how you got on with them. Did it help with flushing, permanent redness or pain?

Also did you experience any side effects or bruising from it?
    Yes so with the stem cell treatments I've had several and they've be performed on me for erythema rosacea over a period of two and half years. I've had a total of 5 IV stem cells from a clinic in Glendora. I have another 2 treatments for stem cells injected into my face at another clinic. I also went to Mexico to get another stem cell injected into my face. I also went to this clinic in ontario which I had prp and stem cells injected in both my face and IV. I've had a total of 25 prp's injected in my face as well. The prp helps a lot but the stem cell cells help the most especially after the prp injections. My rosacea has completely dissapeared and I can see my skin. I've spent a total of over $40,000 on just my treatments alone and would go in sometimes esp in the last 6 months getting a treatment every week or two. In the last 30 days I had 4 prp treatments and a laser for my hyperpigmentation which I was never able to see because I had so much redness covering my face. I also did a clinical trial which I took secukinumab (cosentyx) from Anne Chang at the stanford medical center. The secukinumab (cosentyx) helped a lot too and I wish I still was taking some, but anyways my redness is gone now and I feel amazing and am glad I don't have to keep dealing with condition anymore and wanted to share this with you all.

The place where I got 50 million stem cells through IV was done in Mexico for $5,000 which is amazing was done through R3 stem cells.

The place I recommend for PRP + stem cells for rosacea erythema (redness) is in Ontario California. It's located in the same as building as the address here 3333 Concours St #5100, Ontario, CA 91764. Phone: (909) 287-7474 California Pain Regenerative & Wellness Physicians: John Dimowo, MD
    . This was the place where I saw the best improvement. I might go back there in the future maybe 1 or 2 times just to be sure I don't have any other lingering redness on my skin.

Other than that this is what I did to get rid of my rosacea and my skin feels absolutely amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by RedMage View Post
    Jedimaster2cool What Rosacea Type did you have had? Or how it was looking before the treatments?

When you say erythema rosacea, do you mean you just had flushing? Nothing else? Becuase I just have the flushing aspect of the condition