Thread: Keto

Default Keto

Is Keto good of bad for your health ? Their seems to be mixed reviews. I’ve started cutting carbs out. But just wanted to know others thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Rubydo1 View Post
    Is Keto good of bad for your health ? Their seems to be mixed reviews. I’ve started cutting carbs out. But just wanted to know others thoughts
    Go for carbs that are not too gylcemic. Brown rice, for example. I still eat carbs, like bananas, but I eat a little piece of fresh ginger to stop blood sugar spikes.

There's times in the past when I ate suagry stuff and my face always got hot and red. If you do keto, I'd use intermittent fasting (eat say between 11am and 6pm). Always break the fast with healthy fats like nuts, boiled eggs, coconut oil, avocados.
    I'm recovering from Mirvaso-induced skin damage. Ask me about it if you are too.

T-Shirt: "Laser skin treatment. That's what it is if you're wondering. Yes, it hurt."

Quote Originally Posted by darren1 View Post
    Go for carbs that are not too gylcemic. Brown rice, for example. I still eat carbs, like bananas, but I eat a little piece of fresh ginger to stop blood sugar spikes.

There's times in the past when I ate suagry stuff and my face always got hot and red. If you do keto, I'd use intermittent fasting (eat say between 11am and 6pm). Always break the fast with healthy fats like nuts, boiled eggs, coconut oil, avocados.
    Cool thanks has it helped ? bananas don’t agree with me. Do you eat sweet potatoes?