Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Zz cream - large bumps?

Default Zz cream - large bumps?

Hello group! I am new! I was introduced to the group through redvelvet and I was reading a ton while waiting for my zz cream to arrive.

I have a question about some of the bumps I have developed overnight. Is it common to get bigger bulbous bumps? Not little whiteheads. I have one in my hairline and one under my chin. I also feel like I might be getting something similar in my temples. The bumps aren’t red and you can feel them more than see them.

So far the cream feels good. Day 2.

Thank you for your guidance!

It is not uncommon 'to get bigger bulbous bumps' when treating for demodectic rosacea. The general consensus is that it gets worse before it gets better. Usually takes a month to see improvement, and three to six months for clearance.
    Brady Barrows
    Blog - Join the RRDi

I'm in week 2 of ZZ cream and I've been getting the same thing, especially in places I wouldn't normally get them, like around the hairline, as well as the little white ones. I'm quite sure I'm experiencing die-off. Hang in there!

Quote Originally Posted by anemicroyalty View Post
    I'm in week 2 of ZZ cream and I've been getting the same thing, especially in places I wouldn't normally get them, like around the hairline, as well as the little white ones. I'm quite sure I'm experiencing die-off. Hang in there!
    Thank you for replying! I am scared of anything on my face, but I've read so many posts about zz cream. I need to give this a go. Waking up to swollen "goose eggs" on my head is not fun. If it could be part of the demodex. I can accept that.

I often get bumps in my temples that are sore and swollen, not like white heads, I have that brewing as well.

Please keep updating on your progress!

Quote Originally Posted by ArtyTeacher View Post
    Thank you for replying! I am scared of anything on my face, but I've read so many posts about zz cream. I need to give this a go. Waking up to swollen "goose eggs" on my head is not fun. If it could be part of the demodex. I can accept that.

I often get bumps in my temples that are sore and swollen, not like white heads, I have that brewing as well.

Please keep updating on your progress!
    Sorry, this is unrelated but how long did it take for your ZZ cream to arrive? Mine still hasn't started tracking in the US and I ordered on March 27th.

Keep updating

Quote Originally Posted by Rtstar View Post
    Sorry, this is unrelated but how long did it take for your ZZ cream to arrive? Mine still hasn't started tracking in the US and I ordered on March 27th.
    I got my first jar from a friend who had extras.

Quote Originally Posted by Rtstar View Post
    Depends on if you ordered directly from Demodex Solutions or through Amazon who you contact.
    Brady Barrows
    Blog - Join the RRDi

Default Day 5

Today I’ve woken up with some flakiness and dryness but my skin is still oily. It has been for awhile now and I’m really not sure what to do about it! I still have bumps coming and going but no big huge ones right now.

I have to say, the menthol cooling effect feels good when you first put on the cream. I wish it lasted longer!

I’m not sure if I should skip my morning application or carry on?

Default Day 8

I am noticing my skin is smoother with only a few bumps popping up. My skin is dry and flakey in spots and after several hours of application of the zz cream my face feels tight and maybe dehydrated.

Zz cream users - should I skip the am application and just go with moisturizer?