Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Red nose flusher journey

Quote Originally Posted by Brady Barrows View Post
    Rtstar,
    Sad you reacted to the ZZ cream. As you have learned, sugar is the fuel that burns the inflammation in rosacea. Reduce the fuel, it puts the fire out. Doesn't matter if it is sucrose, glucose, galactose, fructose or any other 'tose.' You might want to try azeliac acid topical and see if your sensitive skin reacts to it? I have been using it for about three weeks and it is improving my rosacea/SD/folliculitis.
    I hear you about the sugar. Thats going to be the hardest thing I've ever had to do but I am going to try it by slowly going off it. Thank you for the advice, I'll give azeliac acid a try. I just bought the 10% azelc acid from the ordinary in the meantime because I don't have a perception yet. Im going to make another blog on irosacea.org that way I can organize all the products Ive tried with what is and what isn't helping my progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Rtstar View Post
    I hear you about the sugar. Thats going to be the hardest thing I've ever had to do but I am going to try it by slowly going off it. Thank you for the advice, I'll give azeliac acid a try. I just bought the 10% azelc acid from the ordinary in the meantime because I don't have a perception yet. Im going to make another blog on irosacea.org that way I can organize all the products Ive tried with what is and what isn't helping my progress.
    Rtstar,
    Really appreciate you making a rosacea blog with the RRDi. It is so sad to me that rosaeans have left RF to just a handful of active users to all the social media platforms and prefer it that way. All the rosacea data here at RF and the RRDi is worth searching if you have the patience to find it. There isn't anything 'new' when you search the social media rosacea platforms and the repetition is so redundant, especially 'Is this rosacea?' over and over.
    Last edited by Brady Barrows; 21st September 2020 at 01:45 AM.
    Brady Barrows
    Blog - Join the RRDi

Quote Originally Posted by Brady Barrows View Post
    Rtstar,
    Really appreciate you making a rosacea blog with the RRDi. It is so sad to me that rosaeans have left RF to just a handful of active users to all the social media platforms and prefer it that way. All the rosacea data here at RF and the RRDi is worth searching if you have the patience to find it. There isn't anything 'new' when you search the social media rosacea platforms and the repetition is so redundant, especially 'Is this rosacea?' over and over.
    Yes Im excited to start my blog, I just took some time on trying the products I purchased so I could thoroughly review them! So far I tried 3 that I'm ready to review. Hopefully my blog will be useful for someone else.

Following.

Tried all sorts.

Had a perm red nose cheeks since 16 years old. I am 32 now.

ZZ cream just burns for me although it did originally help.

I mainly just wash my face with just water hot and cold and when the cold water goes on and nothing else it looks less redder.

I have too much of a greasy t zone for the redness to remain low and so within a few hours im really sweaty and oily.

I have been having more tea recently so may try green tea.

I apply the mirvaso cream's most days have you tried that? I even leave it in the friday to keep it cool when applying. If i have a bright red nose this sometimes helps.

I do apply a little makeup, but if i have a warm day or really oil t zone it just smears off.

Does the air purifier really work?

Quote Originally Posted by przemek View Post
    I also had a nose problem, the laser made it worse.
    I have recently used the SUMAMED/ Azithromycin antibiotic (macrolide antibiotics))
    I think it was an inflammatory condition of the subcutaneous tissue from Staphylococcus aureus.
    Yes, I think it is a staph that got deeper in the skin due to too strong laser treatment that greatly weakened the skin's immune system. This antibiotic helped me a lot and what surprised me a lot was the positive effect after 3 hours of use.

Consider whether you have cellulitis / subcutaneous tissue inflammation. Because it is possible from staph or other bacteria.
    Right now my inflammation has changed a lot and my skin is the best I've had since a nose problem
    Hi are you in the UK or states?

Quote Originally Posted by Rtstar View Post
    Yes Im excited to start my blog, I just took some time on trying the products I purchased so I could thoroughly review them! So far I tried 3 that I'm ready to review. Hopefully my blog will be useful for someone else.
    Looking forward to reading your blog, which you control yourself, totally a freebie with the RRDi. You will be the third blog if you create one. If you have any issues figuring out how to do this, just use the contact form on the RRDi website and describe your issue or use the PM here at RF.
    Brady Barrows
    Blog - Join the RRDi

has anyone used an air purifier ?

-
    Last edited by owldog; 10th December 2020 at 07:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by owldog View Post
    Yes I use one. Unfortunately it has made no difference at all for me.
    oh ok.

Shame, was keen to see if it would work for a lot of us.