Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Cheap, Highly Effective, 2 week, Oral Treatment for Demodex Skin Mites

Will do thanks.
    Did you take the tablets on an empty stomach
    Last edited by Rubydo1; 29th June 2020 at 08:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubydo1 View Post
    Will do thanks.
    Did you take the tablets on an empty stomach
    Yes. With a large glass of water.

Quote Originally Posted by ElaineA View Post
    Yes. With a large glass of water.
    Can I ask how your die off went. I my forehead has broken out today and my scalp is sooooo itchy. Seems worse this week than last.

Ive decided to take it tomorrow as I had a bad stomach this morning from eating something that didnít agree with me.

Can I ask how your die off went. I my forehead has broken out today and my scalp is sooooo itchy. Seems worse this week than last.

Ive decided to take it tomorrow as I had a bad stomach this morning from eating something that didnít agree with me.
    I definitely had die offs, mostly face and some on the chest. But, I had been aggressively treating skin and hair for 6 months prior to taking the 2 drug oral treatment. My skin and scalp itched like mad for months before I started using the borax shampoo and borax soaks. The borax shampoo helped the severe itchiness on my scalp. The borax soaks helped the severe itchiness of my skin which I caught myself scratching way too much. The mites were definitely there. I had had spots off and on on my scalp for years. The last 4 months prior to the oral drugs, I was also using the Cliradex (tea tree oil extract) wipes on eyelids and face. That wasn't the aggressive part though.

Due to the severe infestation on my face and in my eyelids, I had been doing a super aggressive 2 Tea Tree oil/Carrier oil 50%/%50 masks for 30 minutes twice daily on my face as tolerated. I did this for about 4 months. Note: you can't put this stuff around your eyes, it would burn. Note: this is super aggressive and I don't recommend it for 99.9% of people. But I had a super bad infestation, to the point were some days you could see white stringy stuff hanging out of the pores on my chin. The 50% tea tree oil mask at least stopped the white strings hanging out of the pores on my chin. But it definitely didn't kill all of the mites In spite of this super aggressive topical treatment, I still had die offs as a result of the oral treatment.

The Cliradex wipes helped my eyes but could not knock the infestation down. I couldn't stop using the wipes, if I did the mites were back in my eyelids in 3-5 days. Prior to treatment, I was losing 1-3 eyelashes per day due to the mites. The oral treatment helped my eyes which were so bad, horribly dry and red. It felt like I had velcro for eyelids when I blinked.

The last dies offs may happen as late as 1-2 weeks after the final oral dose. After that your skin and eyes will continue to improve as they heal from these parasites.

The good thing is that the oral treatment is KILLING the mites. Once they are dead, they will not cause more long term skin and eye problems. I know this is tough, but stick to it. The only good mite is a DEAD mite!

I definitely had die offs, mostly face and some on the chest. But, I had been aggressively treating skin and hair for 6 months prior to taking the 2 drug oral treatment. My skin and scalp itched like mad for months before I started using the borax shampoo and borax soaks. The borax shampoo helped the severe itchiness on my scalp. The borax soaks helped the severe itchiness of my skin which I caught myself scratching way too much. The mites were definitely there. I had had spots off and on on my scalp for years. The last 4 months prior to the oral drugs, I was also using the Cliradex (tea tree oil extract) wipes on eyelids and face. That wasn't the aggressive part though.

Due to the severe infestation on my face and in my eyelids, I had been doing a super aggressive 2 Tea Tree oil/Carrier oil 50%/%50 masks for 30 minutes twice daily on my face as tolerated. I did this for about 4 months. Note: you can't put this stuff around your eyes, it would burn. Note: this is super aggressive and I don't recommend it for 99.9% of people. But I had a super bad infestation, to the point were some days you could see white stringy stuff hanging out of the pores on my chin. The 50% tea tree oil mask at least stopped the white strings hanging out of the pores on my chin. But it definitely didn't kill all of the mites In spite of this super aggressive topical treatment, I still had die offs as a result of the oral treatment.

The Cliradex wipes helped my eyes but could not knock the infestation down. I couldn't stop using the wipes, if I did the mites were back in my eyelids in 3-5 days. Prior to treatment, I was losing 1-3 eyelashes per day due to the mites. The oral treatment helped my eyes which were so bad, horribly dry and red. It felt like I had velcro for eyelids when I blinked.

The last dies offs may happen as late as 1-2 weeks after the final oral dose. After that your skin and eyes will continue to improve as they heal from these parasites.

The good thing is that the oral treatment is KILLING the mites. Once they are dead, they will not cause more long term skin and eye problems. I know this is tough, but stick to it. The only good mite is a DEAD mite!
    Yeah Iíve been using tea tree shampoo tea tree eye wipes and soolantra for 6 months plus. They have helped but feel like itís not done the job. I stop and things come back just as bad.

Yeah Iíve been using tea tree shampoo tea tree eye wipes and soolantra for 6 months plus. They have helped but feel like itís not done the job. I stop and things come back just as bad.
    Plenty of breakouts today . My skin is quite red as well. Iím hoping this a good sign. Iím just hoping the tablets are Kosha. I got them from here

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.pulsarmeds.com

Plenty of breakouts today . My skin is quite red as well. Iím hoping this a good sign. Iím just hoping the tablets are Kosha. I got them from here

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.pulsarmeds.com
    It sounds like they sent you Ivermectin alright! Nothing else would have caused such immediate die offs. It does sound like its working extremely well. At least one company does make Ivermectin in India.
    My guess is that your skin is red from the die offs all at once. The spots and redness indicate a massive die off. That is good. You are winning the fight!

It sounds like they sent you Ivermectin alright! Nothing else would have caused such immediate die offs. It does sound like its working extremely well. At least one company does make Ivermectin in India.
    My guess is that your skin is red from the die offs all at once. The spots and redness indicate a massive die off. That is good. You are winning the fight!
    Hope so. I guess I’ll know in the next few weeks. I’m getting spots inside my nose for goodness sake

Hope so. I guess Iíll know in the next few weeks. Iím getting spots inside my nose for goodness sake
    Yes, the mites can live anywhere there is a hair follicle. The lower nose area has hair follicles. I have great hopes that in the next few weeks your eyes are going to start getting better. The warm compresses on the eye lids will help force any trash out of the lids around the eyelashes and oil glands. Its amazing when they start getting better. You close your eyes tight and can feel the natural oils moisturizing your eyes. I'd forgotten what that felt like. Its marvelous!