Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: This is not BS. I honestly to some extent have found a 'cure'

This topic is utter bull****

caveman regime and boric acid and whatnot does not work.

Quote Originally Posted by JelDeRebel View Post
    This topic is utter bull****

caveman regime and boric acid and whatnot does not work.

Boric acid is a well known traditional antifungal particular for stubborn athletes food.

Did you see this topic as the Caveman Regime. I've tried that it doesn't work. Not washing effectively daily which is what CR is is not this. You clean your skin just as thouragly as with soap but rely on warm water. It's a psychological barrier some have to not put a chemical on your skin but until you stop you cant hope for your skin to return to it's natural state. If anything I would think of this as a detox of anything that isn't naturally on your skin and in your pores which are a very sensitive part of your body. At the very least doing nothing for a month or so will at least give you a control to know if you eve have SD instead of an allergy to one of the common chemicals in soaps and creams, maybe a small percentage of SD is as someone mentioned atopic dermatitis. For me the biggest thing is not using soap has ironically dried my skin out. My skin is far less oily as my pores are not unnaturally unblocked with detergents from soaps. For me this is why this is an effective direction to try at least for sufferers.

Also I think once you detox externally allowing natural healing to start you can also work on a lot of internal areas like the gut and fasting, clean diets etc. But externally the problem is we are putting stuff on our skin that was never intended to be there. Until we stop this artificial behaviour we can never really say this is an actual disease. Its so obvious a logic but seems to completely throw people off. You can't just wash with water for a few days and expect results after decades of soap and chemicals on your skin. Healing especially deep in the pores is gonna take time.
    Last edited by Trevi; 27th February 2020 at 03:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevi View Post
    Boric acid is a well known traditional antifungal particular for stubborn athletes food.

Did you see this topic as the Caveman Regime. I've tried that it doesn't work. Not washing effectively daily which is what CR is is not this. You clean your skin just as thouragly as with soap but rely on warm water. It's a psychological barrier some have to not put a chemical on your skin but until you stop you cant hope for your skin to return to it's natural state. If anything I would think of this as a detox of anything that isn't naturally on your skin and in your pores which are a very sensitive part of your body. At the very least doing nothing for a month or so will at least give you a control to know if you eve have SD instead of an allergy to one of the common chemicals in soaps and creams, maybe a small percentage of SD is as someone mentioned atopic dermatitis. For me the biggest thing is not using soap has ironically dried my skin out. My skin is far less oily as my pores are not unnaturally unblocked with detergents from soaps. For me this is why this is an effective direction to try at least for sufferers.

Also I think once you detox externally allowing natural healing to start you can also work on a lot of internal areas like the gut and fasting, clean diets etc. But externally the problem is we are putting stuff on our skin that was never intended to be there. Until we stop this artificial behaviour we can never really say this is an actual disease. Its so obvious a logic but seems to completely throw people off. You can't just wash with water for a few days and expect results after decades of soap and chemicals on your skin. Healing especially deep in the pores is gonna take time.
    Hello, Trevi.

Thank you for making this post. I have a few questions.

So, I have been suffering with this condition for about 10 years. I have this nasty white paste on my entire face (eyebrows and beard included) and on my scalp. I am losing eyebrow hairs, beard hairs, and scalp hairs. I have tried many different anti fungal/dandruff shampoos, and natural treatments like tea tree oil and apple cider vinegar and nothing has managed to get rid of this white paste. I also have very oily ugly sensitive looking dehydrated skin.

What I have been doing for the last couple of years is at night I soak a cotton pad in cold water and manually removed the white paste stuff from my entire face, and gently going over my eyebrows. After that, I splash cold water on my face and go to sleep. In the morning I use a clean toothbrush to gently brush my eyebrows and remove the white paste build-up while trying my best not to lose anymore eyebrow hairs.

I never used warm water on my face and scalp because I read online that using warm to hot rather damages the skin barrier and dehydrates the skin.

I am desperate and I have run out of ideas on how I can make my situation better.

So you take a warm shower and remove the build-up from your face and scalp while in the shower? or do you wait until after you are done with the shower and then remove the stuff from your face? What do you use to remove the build-up?

Do you think your method could work for me?

Thank you for your help.
    Last edited by Jose77; 6th March 2020 at 07:22 PM.