Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: KPL climbazole cream

Default KPL climbazole cream

Hey! Anyone tried Kpl ds gelcream severe scaly condition? Its a product from Ifc. It haves ingredients piroctone olamine and climbazole. I have Seb derm on my face and I am using system 4 climbazole schampoo It works fine I wash it on my face sometimes. But can be drying so looking for an cream after. Ducray ds kelual cream have read is good and Noreva ds sebodiane cream. Anyone who tried and thought they were okey?

Ingredients to Kpl Ds cream: Piroctone Olamine. Climbazole, Algaktiv Optimmunist, niacinamida, , Glicirrizinato Dipotássico Zinc PCA e Lactato de Amónio, plankton extract, ammonium Lactate, xanthen gum, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl, lecithin, caprylic triglyceride.
    Last edited by Mendio; 29th January 2020 at 10:42 AM.

Hi, I am in the same situation. I have seb derm on my face and I'm interested in Climbazole products too. So I will be interested to hear feedback.

Is system 4 shampoo good?
    Have you tried any other clombazole shampoos?

Only tried one climbazole schampo its Been okey. But dont use it much more i have Been using cerave facial moisturising lotion. No Seb derm fore 2 weeks from using it so hopes its working long term..

I'm fairly new to treating seb derm. Can you tell me what it is that would make the cerave moisturiser effective? Is it something specific to this product, or is moisturising in general a key weapon in the battle?

For SD recommend you read Tom Busby’s SD Thread {spend at least twenty minutes browsing through the posts}
    Brady Barrows
    Blog Join the RRDi

Thanks Brady. I've done that previously.

I've had some degree of success treating what I hope was an acute bout of SD (largely triggered by antibiotic use) with nizoral cream. I'm extremely cautious however when it comes to applying topicals to my face nowadays, as my more recent problems stem from long term daily use of a topical cream. So I'm treading super carefully, and hence my interest was in this particular product/the effect of moisturising.

Quote Originally Posted by davem81 View Post
    Thanks Brady. I've done that previously.
    I've had some degree of success treating what I hope was an acute bout of SD (largely triggered by antibiotic use) with nizoral cream. I'm extremely cautious however when it comes to applying topicals to my face nowadays, as my more recent problems stem from long term daily use of a topical cream. So I'm treading super carefully, and hence my interest was in this particular product/the effect of moisturising.
    There are a number of similar threads at the bottom of this post your have created (see screenshot below)
    climbazolethreads.jpg
    or have you typed in 'climbazole' in the RF search box tool and browsed through the threads on this subject?
    Brady Barrows
    Blog Join the RRDi

Quote Originally Posted by Brady Barrows View Post
    There are a number of similar threads at the bottom of this post your have created (see screenshot below)
    climbazolethreads.jpg
    or have you typed in 'climbazole' in the RF search box tool and browsed through the threads on this subject?
    No I haven't done that, since I wasn't specifically searching for information on climbazole.

I asked a specific question in response to a comment made by another poster about their success using cerave moisturiser, however I neglected to quote the post to which I was responding (it was the post above my original post in this thread, by Mendio - who was also the creator of the thread).
    Last edited by davem81; 10th April 2020 at 05:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by davem81 View Post
    No I haven't done that, since I wasn't specifically searching for information on climbazole.
    I asked a specific question in response to a comment made by another poster about their success using cerave moisturiser, however I neglected to quote the post to which I was responding (it was the post above my original post in this thread, by Mendio - who was also the creator of the thread).
    Thanks for the clarification. If you type in 'cerave' in the RF search box you get a lot of threads on this subject since it has been discussed a lot. There is the facial lotion, the am and the pm and a bunch related products.
    Brady Barrows
    Blog Join the RRDi