Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Eyebrows hairloss! Fixed the symptoms but no regrowth

9 days using this product shows no significant improvement besides scale and dandruff but that's probably because it's a greasy oil that camoflagues the dandruff. I like the fact there's no more scale which looks horrid but the itch and loss continue. I found that before I started it I was able to reduce 99% of scale appearance using tea tree oil though every 3 to 5 days. I'm going to use this product another 2 weeks but I doubt it'll help. I don't know what this condition is, it's not scarring alopecia but maybe chronic telegon effluvium but I'm not sure. Biopsys never reveal much for this. It's been 2 years now, nothing works lol. My itch seems to be a lot worse then everyone else's. It itches the most when having contact with water or after washing with water it can itch for a while. The odd thing is I had very low scale and no itch whatsoever the first 6 months of this.
    Last edited by Samfromwa; 25th July 2020 at 12:59 AM.

The product I'm using is prairie whitening scalp revatilizing serum. Feels horrible but doesn't make anything worse. Seems to make my scalp hair a lot darker and straighter.

Ok update. My meeting with 12 derms is Nov 23. Took a while because of covid. I recently visited a derm I was seeing last year. I have lichen planus in my mouth after using a strong antibiotic. I think what's causing the eyelash eyebrow loss, thick scale and never ending chronic itch is linked to lichen planopilaris which is a variant of lichen planus. My biopsy found predominant anagen hairs and growth. My brows still grow but slow and odd. Llp doesn't seem to fit with my symptoms completely though, neither does frontal fibrosing alopecia but there's many similarities. It's most defiently not artera. I'm on hydroxycloroquine 100 twice a day now and b3 supplements. I apply nothing topically now. My scalp itches chronically now but no evidence of loss yet. Whatever this is, I'm most defiently trying all the auto immune meds my derm suggests. I'll be back with an update.

Appreciate your updates. I am following. Keep us informed of your meeting with twelve dermatologists.
    Brady Barrows
    Blog - Join the RRDi