Thread: My breakthrough with Rosacea

Default My breakthrough with Rosacea

Hello,

Recently, well for the past 9 months, Iíve had a real breakthrough in treating my Rosacea. I have never posted on this forum, however, I feel anyone who has the slightest insight into this rechid disease should feel duty bound to report it.

A little bit of my history. I have been plagued with an assortment of skin diseases over the years, in fact Iím sure I was at the back of the queue when God was handing out skin! Started with Psoriasis as a kid, around 16 I devolved seb dermatitis, in my early 30ís (now 43)so the first signs of Rosacea. Started off quite mild around my nose then developed onto my forehead. Type 1 for the first few years then developed into type 1/2. In my mid 30ís I developed as Basil Cell Carcinoma, I bring this up as itís been determined that there is a link between certain skin cancers and Rosacea....I know

I use a product called biom8 for my seb dermatitis, and for my rosacea I use finacea. I have also started supplementing with HCL with pepsin to increase stomach acid to aid with digestion. The Biom8 and the finicea I have never had much success with when I use them on their own. Iím starting to think the HCL tablets may be the key. I have read numerous reports that increased stomach acid aids with the digest of food. This in turn helps the body absorb nutrients. It also kills germs that can cause SIBO. Also rosacea seems to get worst with age, as does the lack of stomach acid. Many studies also suggest there is a strong relationship between gastrointestinal issues and Rosacea. For the last 9 months while using all 3 products my skin is absolutely blemish free. Even close family members and friends have commented on how well my skin looks. Iím talking of a total eradication of both seb dermatitis and rosacea! 100% gone.

To summarise I canít really put my finger on which medication has completely transformed my face, but I suspect it may be a combination of all 3 working in unison. Iím sure the biom8 works to some degree. Itís meant for seb dermatitis but itís primary function is to obliterate the dreaded dermodex mites that is a known trigger for rosacea and create a reinforced skin barrier. In the past when I have used biom8 on its own it has had a tendency to aggravate my rosacea a little during a flare, but really helps my seb dermatitis. Iím not prepared to stop all 3 as Iím so happy with the results. This combination has far surpassed any antibiotic I have used over the years, and Iím sure itís a lot less harmful. And for anyone interested the biom8 does not contain steroids. I have looked into this.

I use the biom8 once a day in the evening. The finicea I use every night for 30 days, then every other night there after. The HCL tablets I take with every meal that contains proteins (Meats). The bottle says one with every meal, I take two. If you have a stomach ulcer donít take them. I use natureís best, but there are other brands that are probably as good. The HCL must contain pepsin. I know everyone is different and reacts differently to the same treatment, but after years of suffering Iím quietly confident Iíve found MY silver bullet for this horrible disease. One other thing my diet is not the best. Sweets, hot drinks, moderate beer intake and lots of stress, non of which has had any impact on my skin while using this regime. If you have any questions feel free to pm me.

Regards,

Lee

Thanks for your story, do you have any before and after pictures ?

Quote Originally Posted by andydoyle View Post
    Thanks for your story, do you have any before and after pictures ?
    I have pictures, not sure how to post them.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee329 View Post
    I have pictures, not sure how to post them.
    Which HLC supplement do you take ?

Quote Originally Posted by Rubydo1 View Post
    Which HLC supplement do you take ?
    I take natures best Betaime HCI with pepsin 634-180. But I have used generic ones from amazon. They both work well.