Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 118

Thread: Zhongzhou cream

  1. #41
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Hi, I'm new here but Iīve been reading you guys for a while. I got a problem with everything I put on my face (cleanser, micellar water, sunscreen, moisturizer,etc).Don't know if my skin barrier is bad or what, but everything burns. Iīve tried Rosaderm Fast, Rosacure, Leti SR (worked really well with redness and flushing, but a couple months later started to burn), Avene Cold Cream Gel, ivermectine and metrogel (just 2 days because the burning feeling and got scared). Can you guys help me?

    Thank you and sorry for the typos.

  2. #42
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mpd95 View Post
    Hi, I'm new here but Iīve been reading you guys for a while. I got a problem with everything I put on my face (cleanser, micellar water, sunscreen, moisturizer,etc).Don't know if my skin barrier is bad or what, but everything burns. Iīve tried Rosaderm Fast, Rosacure, Leti SR (worked really well with redness and flushing, but a couple months later started to burn), Avene Cold Cream Gel, ivermectine and metrogel (just 2 days because the burning feeling and got scared). Can you guys help me?

    Thank you and sorry for the typos.
    Hi there,
    I was just like that. Everything burned me. I use pure Safflower oil to massage the dirt off my face, clean it off with plain tap water and moisturise with Roche Posay Toleraine Ultra Nuit as moisturiser. My skin loves it.
    During the winter, I add a drop of pure Borage seed oil on top of my moisturiser. During the day, I follow with Finca tinted organic sunscreen spf30. This is a very clean regime and works for me.

  3. #43
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    989

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mpd95 View Post
    Hi, I'm new here but Iīve been reading you guys for a while. I got a problem with everything I put on my face (cleanser, micellar water, sunscreen, moisturizer,etc).Don't know if my skin barrier is bad or what, but everything burns. Iīve tried Rosaderm Fast, Rosacure, Leti SR (worked really well with redness and flushing, but a couple months later started to burn), Avene Cold Cream Gel, ivermectine and metrogel (just 2 days because the burning feeling and got scared). Can you guys help me?

    Thank you and sorry for the typos.
    The skin on my ears was particularly sensitive with rosacea as it is very thin. The best thing I found was to only use mineral water on the rosacea affected parts of the face - for me ears and nose. I wash my hair over the basin with a shower hose, and take baths. I never put my rosacea in tap water anymore. This immediately reduced the sensitivity of my skin a lot.

    I use Evian mineral water.

    I use Skinceuticals Epidermal Repair cream and Zhongzhou cream. If you use the Skinceuticals cream this will help repair the epidermis - it is intended for very sensitive skin - e.g. after having laser treatment. My skin reacts to most other creams. The Zhongzhou cream will remove the demodex mites which are probably causing a lot of your sensitivity.

    The best possible thing you can do for your skin is to wash your face with nothing but mineral water. Tap water is very good for basic safety to keep us alive but has levels of chemicals that can harm sensitive and damaged skin. This is so easy to try... all you need is some bottles of mineral water and to stop dunking your head under the shower!

  4. #44
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    2

    Default

    QUOTE=Momof;351670]Hi there,
    I was just like that. Everything burned me. I use pure Safflower oil to massage the dirt off my face, clean it off with plain tap water and moisturise with Roche Posay Toleraine Ultra Nuit as moisturiser. My skin loves it.
    During the winter, I add a drop of pure Borage seed oil on top of my moisturiser. During the day, I follow with Finca tinted organic sunscreen spf30. This is a very clean regime and works for me.[/quote]

    Thank you for the reply. I used Jojoba oil too, with the same burn feeling. After the oil, my skin was very sensitive
    even days later. Should I try the Safflower oil?

    Quote Originally Posted by antwantsclear View Post
    The skin on my ears was particularly sensitive with rosacea as it is very thin. The best thing I found was to only use mineral water on the rosacea affected parts of the face - for me ears and nose. I wash my hair over the basin with a shower hose, and take baths. I never put my rosacea in tap water anymore. This immediately reduced the sensitivity of my skin a lot.

    I use Evian mineral water.

    I use Skinceuticals Epidermal Repair cream and Zhongzhou cream. If you use the Skinceuticals cream this will help repair the epidermis - it is intended for very sensitive skin - e.g. after having laser treatment. My skin reacts to most other creams. The Zhongzhou cream will remove the demodex mites which are probably causing a lot of your sensitivity.

    The best possible thing you can do for your skin is to wash your face with nothing but mineral water. Tap water is very good for basic safety to keep us alive but has levels of chemicals that can harm sensitive and damaged skin. This is so easy to try... all you need is some bottles of mineral water and to stop dunking your head under the shower!
    Hi antwantsclear and thank you. At home I got a osmosis system for the water, shower included. I will try with mineral water and that skin repair cream. It's safe using ZZ cream on a skin so sensitive (menthol)?
    Last edited by mpd95; 21st December 2019 at 12:55 PM.

  5. #45
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,664
    Country: UK

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mpd95 View Post
    QUOTE=Momof;351670]Hi there,
    I was just like that. Everything burned me. I use pure Safflower oil to massage the dirt off my face, clean it off with plain tap water and moisturise with Roche Posay Toleraine Ultra Nuit as moisturiser. My skin loves it.
    During the winter, I add a drop of pure Borage seed oil on top of my moisturiser. During the day, I follow with Finca tinted organic sunscreen spf30. This is a very clean regime and works for me.
    Thank you for the reply. I used Jojoba oil too, with the same burn feeling. After the oil, my skin was very sensitive
    even days later. Should I try the Safflower oil?


    Hi antwantsclear and thank you. At home I got a osmosis system for the water, shower included. I will try with mineral water and that skin repair cream. It's safe using ZZ cream on a skin so sensitive (menthol)?[/QUOTE]

    I asked the same question re menthol, have been using the cream for a couple of weeks and all is fine!

    J
    SUFFER FROM NEUROPATHIC ROSACEA & OCULAR ROSACEA SINCE 2002.


    *Vit D3,Theratears Omega 3.



    *LDN since October 2018.

    *REN skincare range. TARTE cosmetics.

    *Tried Clonidine, Moxonidine & Atenolol (None being taken at present ).

    *Yearly IPL treatments until 2009.

    * RLT Journey!" (Sept 09) **Using Britebox Revive..(Stopped ).



    History of Hyperthyroidism (Graves) Lichen Planus (oral)
    PROUD TO BE DIFFERENT






    .

  6. #46
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    335
    Country: UK

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by antwantsclear View Post
    The skin on my ears was particularly sensitive with rosacea as it is very thin. The best thing I found was to only use mineral water on the rosacea affected parts of the face - for me ears and nose. I wash my hair over the basin with a shower hose, and take baths. I never put my rosacea in tap water anymore. This immediately reduced the sensitivity of my skin a lot.

    I use Evian mineral water.

    I use Skinceuticals Epidermal Repair cream and Zhongzhou cream. If you use the Skinceuticals cream this will help repair the epidermis - it is intended for very sensitive skin - e.g. after having laser treatment. My skin reacts to most other creams. The Zhongzhou cream will remove the demodex mites which are probably causing a lot of your sensitivity.

    The best possible thing you can do for your skin is to wash your face with nothing but mineral water. Tap water is very good for basic safety to keep us alive but has levels of chemicals that can harm sensitive and damaged skin. This is so easy to try... all you need is some bottles of mineral water and to stop dunking your head under the shower!
    Wow just looked at Skinceuticals cream that’s mega expensive. Is there any repair creams a bit cheaper I literally can’t afford anything that expensive.
    I’ve had breakout on my chin from the Zhongzhou cream is this normal? As I have been using soolantra for 4 months I would have thought they wouldn’t dead by now.

    I really don’t want antibiotics as my guts are shot as it is .
    I’ve upped my LDN this week to 2mg I’m staying at this now for a few months.

  7. #47
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    989

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rubydo1 View Post
    Wow just looked at Skinceuticals cream thatís mega expensive. Is there any repair creams a bit cheaper I literally canít afford anything that expensive.
    Iíve had breakout on my chin from the Zhongzhou cream is this normal? As I have been using soolantra for 4 months I would have thought they wouldnít dead by now.

    I really donít want antibiotics as my guts are shot as it is .
    Iíve upped my LDN this week to 2mg Iím staying at this now for a few months.
    Everyone can hopefully afford to try the mineral water rather than tap water - which is probably the most important thing.

  8. #48
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    989

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Judworth View Post
    Thank you for the reply. I used Jojoba oil too, with the same burn feeling. After the oil, my skin was very sensitive
    even days later. Should I try the Safflower oil?


    Hi antwantsclear and thank you. At home I got a osmosis system for the water, shower included. I will try with mineral water and that skin repair cream. It's safe using ZZ cream on a skin so sensitive (menthol)?
    I asked the same question re menthol, have been using the cream for a couple of weeks and all is fine!

    J[/QUOTE]

    I appreciate the Skinceuticals cream is expensive, but yes it significantly improves using the Zhongzhou cream for me - the Skineceuticals cream makes the skin more supple and is very well tolerated.

  9. #49
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    335
    Country: UK

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by antwantsclear View Post
    Everyone can hopefully afford to try the mineral water rather than tap water - which is probably the most important thing.
    I’ve used distilled food grade water to wash. But I use filleted water from the shower into a water filter then boil it and wait for it to cool now.

    I’ve bought Roche Posay Toleraine Ultra Nuit to try

  10. #50
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    989

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rubydo1 View Post
    Iíve used distilled food grade water to wash. But I use filleted water from the shower into a water filter then boil it and wait for it to cool now.

    Iíve bought Roche Posay Toleraine Ultra Nuit to try
    I don't tolerate the Roche Posay Toleraine products - have tried them. Using Zhongzhou cream does maximise tolerance of other products though because often it's the demodex mites that cause a reaction when using other cosmetic products. The mites are fed and excited by various factors unless you kill them.

    Currently I have another cream to try - Augustinus Bader 'The Cream' - but I doubt it will work as well as the Skinceuticals Epidermal Repair.

Similar Threads

  1. Zhongzhou vs Soolantra?
    By beherenow in forum Erythematotelangiectatic Rosacea
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 25th December 2019, 03:09 PM
  2. Zhongzhou Zinc Cream
    By RosaceaUK in forum Newbie questions / Introduction
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 25th September 2008, 09:29 PM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 27th February 2008, 03:45 AM
  4. Zhongzhou Medical Ointment
    By Prins in forum Topical and oral products (non-prescription)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2nd February 2008, 05:25 AM
  5. Dr. Nase, Zhongzhou Medical Ointment,Acarid soap for me?
    By YankeesRtheBest in forum Topical and oral products (non-prescription)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 16th October 2005, 05:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •