Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Zhongzhou cream

Hi, I'm new here but Iīve been reading you guys for a while. I got a problem with everything I put on my face (cleanser, micellar water, sunscreen, moisturizer,etc).Don't know if my skin barrier is bad or what, but everything burns. Iīve tried Rosaderm Fast, Rosacure, Leti SR (worked really well with redness and flushing, but a couple months later started to burn), Avene Cold Cream Gel, ivermectine and metrogel (just 2 days because the burning feeling and got scared). Can you guys help me?

Thank you and sorry for the typos.

Quote Originally Posted by mpd95 View Post
    Hi, I'm new here but Iīve been reading you guys for a while. I got a problem with everything I put on my face (cleanser, micellar water, sunscreen, moisturizer,etc).Don't know if my skin barrier is bad or what, but everything burns. Iīve tried Rosaderm Fast, Rosacure, Leti SR (worked really well with redness and flushing, but a couple months later started to burn), Avene Cold Cream Gel, ivermectine and metrogel (just 2 days because the burning feeling and got scared). Can you guys help me?

Hi there,
    I was just like that. Everything burned me. I use pure Safflower oil to massage the dirt off my face, clean it off with plain tap water and moisturise with Roche Posay Toleraine Ultra Nuit as moisturiser. My skin loves it.
    During the winter, I add a drop of pure Borage seed oil on top of my moisturiser. During the day, I follow with Finca tinted organic sunscreen spf30. This is a very clean regime and works for me.

The skin on my ears was particularly sensitive with rosacea as it is very thin. The best thing I found was to only use mineral water on the rosacea affected parts of the face - for me ears and nose. I wash my hair over the basin with a shower hose, and take baths. I never put my rosacea in tap water anymore. This immediately reduced the sensitivity of my skin a lot.

I use Evian mineral water.

I use Skinceuticals Epidermal Repair cream and Zhongzhou cream. If you use the Skinceuticals cream this will help repair the epidermis - it is intended for very sensitive skin - e.g. after having laser treatment. My skin reacts to most other creams. The Zhongzhou cream will remove the demodex mites which are probably causing a lot of your sensitivity.

The best possible thing you can do for your skin is to wash your face with nothing but mineral water. Tap water is very good for basic safety to keep us alive but has levels of chemicals that can harm sensitive and damaged skin. This is so easy to try... all you need is some bottles of mineral water and to stop dunking your head under the shower!

QUOTE=Momof;351670]Hi there,
    I was just like that. Everything burned me. I use pure Safflower oil to massage the dirt off my face, clean it off with plain tap water and moisturise with Roche Posay Toleraine Ultra Nuit as moisturiser. My skin loves it.
    During the winter, I add a drop of pure Borage seed oil on top of my moisturiser. During the day, I follow with Finca tinted organic sunscreen spf30. This is a very clean regime and works for me.[/quote]

Thank you for the reply. I used Jojoba oil too, with the same burn feeling. After the oil, my skin was very sensitive
    even days later. Should I try the Safflower oil?

Quote Originally Posted by antwantsclear View Post
    The skin on my ears was particularly sensitive with rosacea as it is very thin. The best thing I found was to only use mineral water on the rosacea affected parts of the face - for me ears and nose. I wash my hair over the basin with a shower hose, and take baths. I never put my rosacea in tap water anymore. This immediately reduced the sensitivity of my skin a lot.

I use Skinceuticals Epidermal Repair cream and Zhongzhou cream. If you use the Skinceuticals cream this will help repair the epidermis - it is intended for very sensitive skin - e.g. after having laser treatment. My skin reacts to most other creams. The Zhongzhou cream will remove the demodex mites which are probably causing a lot of your sensitivity.

The best possible thing you can do for your skin is to wash your face with nothing but mineral water. Tap water is very good for basic safety to keep us alive but has levels of chemicals that can harm sensitive and damaged skin. This is so easy to try... all you need is some bottles of mineral water and to stop dunking your head under the shower!
    Hi antwantsclear and thank you. At home I got a osmosis system for the water, shower included. I will try with mineral water and that skin repair cream. It's safe using ZZ cream on a skin so sensitive (menthol)?
    Last edited by mpd95; 21st December 2019 at 12:55 PM.

QUOTE=Momof;351670]Hi there,
    During the winter, I add a drop of pure Borage seed oil on top of my moisturiser. During the day, I follow with Finca tinted organic sunscreen spf30. This is a very clean regime and works for me.
    Thank you for the reply. I used Jojoba oil too, with the same burn feeling. After the oil, my skin was very sensitive

Hi antwantsclear and thank you. At home I got a osmosis system for the water, shower included. I will try with mineral water and that skin repair cream. It's safe using ZZ cream on a skin so sensitive (menthol)?[/QUOTE]

I asked the same question re menthol, have been using the cream for a couple of weeks and all is fine!

J
    SUFFER FROM NEUROPATHIC ROSACEA & OCULAR ROSACEA SINCE 2002.

*Vit D3,Theratears Omega 3.

*LDN since October 2018.

*REN skincare range. TARTE cosmetics.

*Tried Clonidine, Moxonidine & Atenolol (None being taken at present ).

*Yearly IPL treatments until 2009.

* RLT Journey!" (Sept 09) **Using Britebox Revive..(Stopped ).

History of Hyperthyroidism (Graves) Lichen Planus (oral)
    PROUD TO BE DIFFERENT

Wow just looked at Skinceuticals cream that’s mega expensive. Is there any repair creams a bit cheaper I literally can’t afford anything that expensive.
    I’ve had breakout on my chin from the Zhongzhou cream is this normal? As I have been using soolantra for 4 months I would have thought they wouldn’t dead by now.

I really don’t want antibiotics as my guts are shot as it is .
    I’ve upped my LDN this week to 2mg I’m staying at this now for a few months.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubydo1 View Post
    Wow just looked at Skinceuticals cream thatís mega expensive. Is there any repair creams a bit cheaper I literally canít afford anything that expensive.
    Iíve had breakout on my chin from the Zhongzhou cream is this normal? As I have been using soolantra for 4 months I would have thought they wouldnít dead by now.

I really donít want antibiotics as my guts are shot as it is .
    Iíve upped my LDN this week to 2mg Iím staying at this now for a few months.
    Everyone can hopefully afford to try the mineral water rather than tap water - which is probably the most important thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Judworth View Post

Hi antwantsclear and thank you. At home I got a osmosis system for the water, shower included. I will try with mineral water and that skin repair cream. It's safe using ZZ cream on a skin so sensitive (menthol)?
    I asked the same question re menthol, have been using the cream for a couple of weeks and all is fine!

J[/QUOTE]

I appreciate the Skinceuticals cream is expensive, but yes it significantly improves using the Zhongzhou cream for me - the Skineceuticals cream makes the skin more supple and is very well tolerated.

Everyone can hopefully afford to try the mineral water rather than tap water - which is probably the most important thing.
    I’ve used distilled food grade water to wash. But I use filleted water from the shower into a water filter then boil it and wait for it to cool now.

I’ve bought Roche Posay Toleraine Ultra Nuit to try

Quote Originally Posted by Rubydo1 View Post
    Iíve used distilled food grade water to wash. But I use filleted water from the shower into a water filter then boil it and wait for it to cool now.

Iíve bought Roche Posay Toleraine Ultra Nuit to try
    I don't tolerate the Roche Posay Toleraine products - have tried them. Using Zhongzhou cream does maximise tolerance of other products though because often it's the demodex mites that cause a reaction when using other cosmetic products. The mites are fed and excited by various factors unless you kill them.

Currently I have another cream to try - Augustinus Bader 'The Cream' - but I doubt it will work as well as the Skinceuticals Epidermal Repair.