Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Zhongzhou cream

Quote Originally Posted by antwantsclear View Post
    I don't tolerate the Roche Posay Toleraine products - have tried them. Using Zhongzhou cream does maximise tolerance of other products though because often it's the demodex mites that cause a reaction when using other cosmetic products. The mites are fed and excited by various factors unless you kill them.

Currently I have another cream to try - Augustinus Bader 'The Cream' - but I doubt it will work as well as the Skinceuticals Epidermal Repair.
    Thanks for the reply Antwantsclear much appreciated.

The roche Posay seems ok for my hands but yeah I know what you mean. It’s just I had to pack up work as a dog walker for obvious reasons (wind rain sun all in one day ) plus got sick with guts and and stuff so money is tight.
    I’m relying on Cerave lotion at the moment. So frustrating that all other products are expensive and often don’t work.

Anyway I’m saving up for a Derm consultation.
    Do you think it’s possible a derm in the UK would prescribe oral ivermectin ?
    Rather than messing around with drying creams ?
    Or is it a waste of money even trying?
    Last edited by Rubydo1; 22nd December 2019 at 10:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubydo1 View Post
    Thanks for the reply Antwantsclear much appreciated.

The roche Posay seems ok for my hands but yeah I know what you mean. Itís just I had to pack up work as a dog walker for obvious reasons (wind rain sun all in one day ) plus got sick with guts and and stuff so money is tight.
    Iím relying on Cerave lotion at the moment. So frustrating that all other products are expensive and often donít work.

Anyway Iím saving up for a Derm consultation.
    Do you think itís possible a derm in the UK would prescribe oral ivermectin ?
    Rather than messing around with drying creams ?
    Or is it a waste of money even trying?
    I'd be careful which dermatologist you choose as many will only offer you the medicines you've already tried probably - e.g. antibiotics, Soolantra etc.
    Some people have been prescribed oral ivermectin in the UK - you can order it online but this is not the recommended route. Zhongzhou cream is an easier route - you can become resistant to topical and oral ivermectin if you use it too often.
    The two products I recommended - Zhongzhou cream and Skinceuticals Epidermal cream will cost much less than a private dermatologist appointment. The point of the Skinceuticals cream is partly to manage the dryness. Overall your skin will improve a lot probably using Zhongzhou cream (www.demodex.co.uk).

Maybe you've discussed this before on here, but you know dogs carry a lot of demodex mites? Vets regularly treat them for demodex related conditions (e.g. in their ears) using ivermectin. So, if you have a lot of contact with dogs, you likely will have a good population of demodex mites, and also, it may be hard to manage the demodex mites, but certainly worth trying using Zhongzhou cream to do this.

I'd be careful which dermatologist you choose as many will only offer you the medicines you've already tried probably - e.g. antibiotics, Soolantra etc.
    Some people have been prescribed oral ivermectin in the UK - you can order it online but this is not the recommended route. Zhongzhou cream is an easier route - you can become resistant to topical and oral ivermectin if you use it too often.
    The two products I recommended - Zhongzhou cream and Skinceuticals Epidermal cream will cost much less than a private dermatologist appointment. The point of the Skinceuticals cream is partly to manage the dryness. Overall your skin will improve a lot probably using Zhongzhou cream (www.demodex.co.uk).

Maybe you've discussed this before on here, but you know dogs carry a lot of demodex mites? Vets regularly treat them for demodex related conditions (e.g. in their ears) using ivermectin. So, if you have a lot of contact with dogs, you likely will have a good population of demodex mites, and also, it may be hard to manage the demodex mites, but certainly worth trying using Zhongzhou cream to do this.
    The online consultation is with this guy .
    https://www.google.co.uk/search?ei=D...2d5IG5lYXIgbWU
    I’ve seen him personally but you can have an online consultation for £40
    Everything I’ve read says it’s not possible for cross contamination of Dog and human mites.
    Plus my dogs have no sign of mange and none of the dogs I walked had mange.
    But husband has rosacea too. So he’s been using Soolantra he has a few weeks left untill he’s been using it four months.
    I’m using the zz cream just on my chin it’s giving me breakout and making my skin itch and sore.
    You would think after 4 months of soolantra there wouldn’t be a lot left,
    Does the zz cream kill them out right ?
    I’m washing lightly moisturising then using watered (distilled water) down zz cream at the moment. But I have really bad cracked lips aswell as sore corners of the mouth not sure if that’s down to soolantra.
    I change the bottom sheet and pillow cases every night. And wash everything on 60% and tumble everything. Plus I’ve changed pillows since our treatment.
    Last edited by Rubydo1; 22nd December 2019 at 12:26 PM.

The online consultation is with this guy .
    https://www.google.co.uk/search?ei=D...2d5IG5lYXIgbWU
    Iíve seen him personally but you can have an online consultation for £40
    Everything Iíve read says itís not possible for cross contamination of Dog and human mites.
    Plus my dogs have no sign of mange and none of the dogs I walked had mange.
    But husband has rosacea too. So heís been using Soolantra he has a few weeks left untill heís been using it four months.
    Iím using the zz cream just on my chin itís giving me breakout and making my skin itch and sore.
    You would think after 4 months of soolantra there wouldnít be a lot left,
    Does the zz cream kill them out right ?
    Iím washing lightly moisturising then using watered (distilled water) down zz cream at the moment. But I have really bad cracked lips aswell as sore corners of the mouth not sure if thatís down to soolantra.
    I change the bottom sheet and pillow cases every night. And wash everything on 60% and tumble everything. Plus Iíve changed pillows since our treatment.
    Quite a lot of people - including a post by a doctor on this forum - do think they have developed a problem with demodex mites through close contact with dogs. I appreciate this is difficult to hear though when your job relates to a lot of contact with dogs. Nearly all humans and dogs have demodex mites - most don't have visible conditions caused by them. We are just the unlucky ones.

Yes Zhongzhou cream does kill them everywhere you use it. So you'd need to use it on your scalp, or a tea tree oil shampoo, to make sure you kill the ones there!

Vaseline is very good for cracked lips - those little pots you get instead of lip salve.

Quite a lot of people - including a post by a doctor on this forum - do think they have developed a problem with demodex mites through close contact with dogs. I appreciate this is difficult to hear though when your job relates to a lot of contact with dogs. Nearly all humans and dogs have demodex mites - most don't have visible conditions caused by them. We are just the unlucky ones.

Yes Zhongzhou cream does kill them everywhere you use it. So you'd need to use it on your scalp, or a tea tree oil shampoo, to make sure you kill the ones there!

Vaseline is very good for cracked lips - those little pots you get instead of lip salve.
    I’m not disputing the fact it’s just I’ve asked a few docs about it and they say it’s not possible.
    I’ve tried Vaseline on lips it doesn’t work but I’ve since ordered boiron calendula ointment and this seems to be working. Yes I’m using tea tree shampoo. I’m hoping the LDN will help as my skin is very reactive. I’m only on day two of the zz cream so will see how things go. Just don’t think it will tolerate it without a bit of moisturiser first at the moment.
    Last edited by Rubydo1; 22nd December 2019 at 01:04 PM.

this is very interesting and def worth a try. We have three dogs and I really like to like kiss them on the head or hug them really close. And I guess sharing the pillows on the couch or them jumping on the bed does not help. I'm waiting for the ZZ cream to arrive and will try the mineral water (again) maybe not cleanse but to finish with mineral water. Btw Eucerin Ultrasensitive Soothing Care I can recommend very well tolerated and on top of it fungal free

Quote Originally Posted by opare View Post
    this is very interesting and def worth a try. We have three dogs and I really like to like kiss them on the head or hug them really close. And I guess sharing the pillows on the couch or them jumping on the bed does not help. I'm waiting for the ZZ cream to arrive and will try the mineral water (again) maybe not cleanse but to finish with mineral water. Btw Eucerin Ultrasensitive Soothing Care I can recommend very well tolerated and on top of it fungal free
    But then I know people with rosacea who have never had a pet in their life. So who knows.
    But from what I’ve read cat flees can’t live on dogs same with hedgehog flees cant live on cars its supposed to be the same with mites they can’t cross species. But as I said that’s what I’ve read in some articles. I was told at the hospital recently that rosacea is now believed to be caused initially by a virus....... so who knows but it’s definitely has something to do with your immune system. I just know it sucks especially if you have the full monty ocular vascular and spots rosacea.
    Last edited by Rubydo1; 22nd December 2019 at 07:21 PM.

But then I know people with rosacea who have never had a pet in their life. So who knows.
    But from Iíve read cat flees canít live on dogs same with hedgehog flees cant live on cars its supposed to be the same with mites they canít cross species. But as I said thatís what Iíve read in some articles. I was told at the hospital recently that rosacea is now believed to be caused initially by a virus....... so who knows but itís definitely has something to do with your immune system. I just know it sucks especially if you have the full monty ocular vascular and spots rosacea.
    Yeah, its just another thing to try and see if it makes a difference! Have you noticed any improvement on LDN yet?

Quote Originally Posted by opare View Post
    Yeah, its just another thing to try and see if it makes a difference! Have you noticed any improvement on LDN yet?
    Iíve just upped to 2 mg accidentally put 4 drops in 2 days ago so thought may as well continue.
    Itís had to say as Iíve been burning up with flu had this virus 4 weeks and managed to crack a rib coughing.
    So lol not a great time to start. But have been suffering with burning mouth for some months as well as skin. So LDN has a tall order sorting me out. But since going up to 2mg burning has eased off a bit not sure if itís my imagination. Hopefully when this flu goes I might notice more.
    My sister is trialing it now for fibromyalgia she started yesterday at 0.5
    Iím sticking at 2mg for next few months at least

Generally speaking the only species of demodex living on humans are demodex folliculorum and demodex brevis. However in rare or uncommon patients it has been shown that demodex species on pets and other mammals can transfer to humans. For more information.

Getting back to the topic, the ZZ cream does indeed kill mites, no matter the species.
    Last edited by Brady Barrows; 22nd December 2019 at 07:34 PM.
    Brady Barrows
    Join the RRDi