Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Zhongzhou cream

Default Zhongzhou cream

After some very helpful advice from antwantsclear, I purchased the above product.

As LDN has reduced my flushing and nerve pain so much, I wanted something to try to address the look of my thread veins, tiny red dots etc!

I started applying this potent cream on a damp, cleansed face and with a wet finger VERY sparingly, (patch test first obviously!!).

One night I just applied to forehead, next night chin and finally whole face last night!

Some stubborn little p & p's are immediately reduced and overall my face looks softened as if in soft focus YAY!

I am not experiencing any drying effects however, I am using such a tiny amount.

Will update this thread again, so far so good!

J
    SUFFER FROM NEUROPATHIC ROSACEA & OCULAR ROSACEA SINCE 2002.

*Vit D3,Theratears Omega 3.

*LDN since October 2018.

*REN skincare range. TARTE cosmetics.

*Tried Clonidine, Moxonidine & Atenolol (None being taken at present ).

*Yearly IPL treatments until 2009.

* RLT Journey!" (Sept 09) **Using Britebox Revive..(Stopped ).

History of Hyperthyroidism (Graves) Lichen Planus (oral)
    PROUD TO BE DIFFERENT

Judworth,
    I think you will find the ZZ cream is good for you and appreciate you starting your own thread on this and look forward to your updates. Did you purchase the original or the cosmetic ZZ cream?
    Brady Barrows
    Join the RRDi

Quote Originally Posted by Brady Barrows View Post
    Judworth,
    I think you will find the ZZ cream is good for you and appreciate you starting your own thread on this and look forward to your updates. Did you purchase the original or the cosmetic ZZ cream?
    Hello Brady

I purchased the former one you mentioned, don't think that my skin would have tolerated the ingredients pre LDN though!

As I said I don't have or indeed get may p & p's but I do have those tiny red dots!

Will keep this thread updated for others.

J

*LDN since October 2018.

PROUD TO BE DIFFERENT

Quote Originally Posted by Judworth View Post
    Hello Brady

I purchased the former one you mentioned, don't think that my skin would have tolerated the ingredients pre LDN though!

As I said I don't have or indeed get may p & p's but I do have those tiny red dots!

J
    Yes please keep this open as this is what Iím going to try after my last two weeks of soolantra. (4 months) in total.
    Iím gonna try a this next
    https://www.amazon.com/Boiron-Calend...qid=1575834302
    while I wait to see if LDN makes my skin less sensitive.

Hello Brady

J
    Hi Judy

I'm glad it's working well so far. Don't worry about leaving a night or two once you've been doing it for 2-3 weeks - this will help to avoid the dryness issue. Also be aware for example if you don't treat the ears then the mites will move there quite likely. It's a good idea to treat the hair, too, as the mites love to live here, but I don't currently have a favourite demodex shampoo.

Quote Originally Posted by antwantsclear View Post
    Hi Judy

I'm glad it's working well so far. Don't worry about leaving a night or two once you've been doing it for 2-3 weeks - this will help to avoid the dryness issue. Also be aware for example if you don't treat the ears then the mites will move there quite likely. It's a good idea to treat the hair, too, as the mites love to live here, but I don't currently have a favourite demodex shampoo.
    All thanks to you my friend, didn't expect to see results so quickly, especially as I am using such a small diluted amount!

I assume you are a long-time user, what improvements/benefits have you seen please>

J

*LDN since October 2018.

PROUD TO BE DIFFERENT

All thanks to you my friend, didn't expect to see results so quickly, especially as I am using such a small diluted amount!

I assume you are a long-time user, what improvements/benefits have you seen please>

J
    As you say I think it does essentially almost act like a foundation, reducing the appearance of redness and blood vessels. It hasn't completely removed blood vessels for me but it does reduce their appearance significantly. There are other things you can do to treat demodex mites, for example olive leaf supplement (I recommend Solgar brand can help) and Solgar Oregano oil. These will also reduce the mite population and so the redness. Botox can reduce flushing and redness further if necessary - far less invasive than IPL or laser.

Alternating zhongzhou cream with essential oils can also help - I think you tried tea tree oil in the past and didn't like it - but I'd say a low concentration of tea tree oil and almond oil (I use Neals Yard brand for both) would also help - e.g. once a week.
    Last edited by antwantsclear; 9th December 2019 at 01:42 PM.

Hi Judy

Iím using this as a shampoo my skin seems to tolerate it well.
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/Australian-...s%2C160&sr=8-5

It has tea tree and piroctone olamine in both ingredients mites donít like .

As you say I think it does essentially almost act like a foundation, reducing the appearance of redness and blood vessels. It hasn't completely removed blood vessels for me but it does reduce their appearance significantly. There are other things you can do to treat demodex mites, for example olive leaf supplement (I recommend Solgar brand can help) and Solgar Oregano oil. These will also reduce the mite population and so the redness. Botox can reduce flushing and redness further if necessary - far less invasive than IPL or laser.

Alternating zhongzhou cream with essential oils can also help - I think you tried tea tree oil in the past and didn't like it - but I'd say a low concentration of tea tree oil and almond oil (I use Neals Yard brand for both) would also help - e.g. once a week.
    It's strange I never considered the mite theory, I was in so much pain with the flushing and nerve pain that it was way down on my list!

As you mentioned, most people with rosacea appear to be troubled by these pesky things!!

When I look at the pics on the dermodex website. none of the pics relate to my facial skin............my issues may seem moderate, but I just want a softer appearance now!

Thank you as always

J

*LDN since October 2018.

PROUD TO BE DIFFERENT

Judy,
    How many days have you been using the ZZ cream? Are you applying just once/day? I was shocked that in just a few days my skin felt and looked so much better. Iím on day 11 but really havenít seen the worsening yet that is supposed to occur in weeks 2-3. Glad itís working for you!