Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Zhongzhou cream

Quote Originally Posted by RedRecluse View Post
    I can't remember exactly, but I probably used it daily for around 2 months, and then started using less mixed with more water.

https://rosaceagroup.org/The_Rosacea...rate!-(w-pics)
    Do you do anything to treat the mites in your scalp hair Redrecluse?

J,
    Are you still experiencing positive effects from the ZZ cream? Iím on day 16 and overall redness seems to be reducing now. Fingers crossed!

Quote Originally Posted by redvelvet View Post
    J,
    Are you still experiencing positive effects from the ZZ cream? Iím on day 16 and overall redness seems to be reducing now. Fingers crossed!
    Absolutely! It will be a week on Wednesday, still no dryness and any stubborn little P & P's gone!

Amazing stuff!

J
    SUFFER FROM NEUROPATHIC ROSACEA & OCULAR ROSACEA SINCE 2002.

*Vit D3,Theratears Omega 3.

*LDN since October 2018.

*REN skincare range. TARTE cosmetics.

*Tried Clonidine, Moxonidine & Atenolol (None being taken at present ).

*Yearly IPL treatments until 2009.

* RLT Journey!" (Sept 09) **Using Britebox Revive..(Stopped ).

History of Hyperthyroidism (Graves) Lichen Planus (oral)
    PROUD TO BE DIFFERENT

Quote Originally Posted by antwantsclear View Post
    Do you do anything to treat the mites in your scalp hair Redrecluse?
    Thankfully never had mites in my hair/on my scalp. However they did migrate to above my sideburns, in front of my ears if you will.

I had unbelievable itching here. ZZ Cream didn't work. Washing my hair with sulphur soap didn't work either. Nor did using Demodex Solutions' acarid soap.

What worked was moving back to using Denorex Coal Tar Shampoo (Extra Strength), after I'd left Denorex and changed to Mane 'n Tail.

I've used Denorex for at least 15 years to treat dry scalp.
    How I was cured from Demodectic / Demodex Rosacea (Types 1 & 2 & nearing 3), Seborrhoeic Dermatitis and Eczema

Got a smartphone? Then please post a non-revealing pic of your face/skin to www.imgur.com, instead of using walls of text to describe it to us. It may be the best thing you've ever done!

Quote Originally Posted by RedRecluse View Post
    Thankfully never had mites in my hair/on my scalp. However they did migrate to above my sideburns, in front of my ears if you will.

I had unbelievable itching here. ZZ Cream didn't work. Washing my hair with sulphur soap didn't work either. Nor did using Demodex Solutions' acarid soap.

What worked was moving back to using Denorex Coal Tar Shampoo (Extra Strength), after I'd left Denorex and changed to Mane 'n Tail.

I've used Denorex for at least 15 years to treat dry scalp.
    Still waiting for this cream to arrive. Skin is very sensitive does this cream calm it down?
    Iíve had flu so you can imagine this had not helped. Iím using Cerave Smoothing cleanser watered down followed by Cerave moisturising lotion. Tried Ren moisturiser on my hands and it makes them itch. Skin was burning all last night. Iíve resumed using soolantra while waiting for the zz cream. But I have metrogel and Finacea gel which I havenít used yet. Metrogel Iíve tried on my arms and my skin doesnít like it.
    Do you think Finacea gel will calm my skin down while waiting for Zz cream ?

Quote Originally Posted by Rubydo1 View Post
    Still waiting for this cream to arrive. Skin is very sensitive does this cream calm it down?
    Iíve had flu so you can imagine this had not helped. Iím using Cerave Smoothing cleanser watered down followed by Cerave moisturising lotion. Tried Ren moisturiser on my hands and it makes them itch. Skin was burning all last night. Iíve resumed using soolantra while waiting for the zz cream. But I have metrogel and Finacea gel which I havenít used yet. Metrogel Iíve tried on my arms and my skin doesnít like it.
    HelloQ

I wouldn't say that the ZZ cream calms skin down, it has menthol in it and is very potent and good at clearing the skin however, I wouldn't of considered it when my skin was reactive, flushing and sensitive.

J
    SUFFER FROM NEUROPATHIC ROSACEA & OCULAR ROSACEA SINCE 2002.

*Vit D3,Theratears Omega 3.

*LDN since October 2018.

*REN skincare range. TARTE cosmetics.

*Tried Clonidine, Moxonidine & Atenolol (None being taken at present ).

*Yearly IPL treatments until 2009.

* RLT Journey!" (Sept 09) **Using Britebox Revive..(Stopped ).

History of Hyperthyroidism (Graves) Lichen Planus (oral)
    PROUD TO BE DIFFERENT

Calmed my skin down, it was literally the holy grail for me. Didn't need anything else. I recommend only using ZZ Cream and nothing else (other than moisturiser, only if you need it), once it arrives.
    How I was cured from Demodectic / Demodex Rosacea (Types 1 & 2 & nearing 3), Seborrhoeic Dermatitis and Eczema

Got a smartphone? Then please post a non-revealing pic of your face/skin to www.imgur.com, instead of using walls of text to describe it to us. It may be the best thing you've ever done!

Quote Originally Posted by Judworth View Post
    HelloQ

I wouldn't say that the ZZ cream calms skin down, it has menthol in it and is very potent and good at clearing the skin however, I wouldn't of considered it when my skin was reactive, flushing and sensitive.

J
    Itís come today Iíve tried some on my arm and so far so good. I have some food grade distilled water so think Iíll use a bit of that and just try a tiny bit. My chin burns so much I can see faint circles in certain light but every time i go to the derm she canít see them 1D7055EF-F529-41AD-A2DD-94B97BF5ECD1.jpg

And itís that area that burns the most not sure what it is. Nerve burning has calmed a little in the face but battling flu and now a cracked rib from coughing. My skin is even more dehydrated.
    Would 50 50 be ok for diluting and do you moisturizer on top ?

It’s come today I’ve tried some on my arm and so far so good. I have some food grade distilled water so think I’ll use a bit of that and just try a tiny bit. My chin burns so much I can see faint circles in certain light but every time i go to the derm she can’t see them 1D7055EF-F529-41AD-A2DD-94B97BF5ECD1.jpg

And it’s that area that burns the most not sure what it is. Nerve burning has calmed a little in the face but battling flu and now a cracked rib from coughing. My skin is even more dehydrated.
    Would 50 50 be ok for diluting and do you moisturizer on top ?
    I did the first day with no moisturizers or even water, just the cream. It was drying, and then I started adding water. Now I do a thin layer of moisturizer first and then a bit of water, then the zz cream. Seems to be working beautifully. Also, I had to switch moisturizers. The cetaphil I'd always used made me break out on day 2 so I tried my CALM moisturizer by arbonne that I hadn't used in 6 months. It worked great and now it's the only one I'm using. I'm also trying to only use products on my face that are free of parabens, fragrance, dyes, etc. It may have been a coincidence about reacting badly to the cetaphil on day 2, but I'm afraid to try it again. I'm on day 20 now, still using same protocol. Have occasional light red dots on lower cheeks, but that;s about it!

Keep us posted!
    Last edited by redvelvet; 19th December 2019 at 11:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by redvelvet View Post
    I did the first day with no moisturizers or even water, just the cream. It was drying, and then I started adding water. Now I do a thin layer of moisturizer first and then a bit of water, then the zz cream. Seems to be working beautifully. Also, I had to switch moisturizers. The cetaphil I'd always used made me break out on day 2 so I tried my CALM moisturizer by arbonne that I hadn't used in 6 months. It worked great and now it's the only one I'm using. I'm also trying to only use products on my face that are free of parabens, fragrance, dyes, etc. It may have been a coincidence about reacting badly to the cetaphil on day 2, but I'm afraid to try it again. I'm on day 20 now, still using same protocol. Have occasional light red dots on lower cheeks, but that;s about it!

Keep us posted!
    I washed my face as normal and applied a light covering of Cerave lotion. Then added some watered down cream on small area of Chin. itís a bit itchy this morning. Iíve just done 3 1/2 months of soolantra. So Iím only gonna try this cream at night .
    I used oil of Olay sensitive for years I know Cerave is supposed to be better for my skin but it seems to tolerate oil of Olay better but itís now not moisturising enough. I still use oil of Olay around my eyes.
    My skin on my hands is just as sensitive now. Never use to be I use to wash hands with washing up liquid. It all started with Gastritis after antibiotics. So I try moisturisers on my hands first but itís a night mare as all creams aimed at us rosacea suffers are so expensive.
    Iíve tried a lot of ranges blown all my savings on creams .