Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Zhongzhou cream

Quote Originally Posted by redvelvet View Post
    For me, the Calm was the best moisturizer I found and I started using it two years ago with full blown rosacea. However I really only used it twice a week because putting ANYTHING on my skin was tough. But for me it was 10x better than Cerave or Cetaphil. I know that's what all the dermatologists recommend but here's my issue: Cerave has petroleum in it which adds a kind of barrier to your skin. (Here's my article on petrochemicals: https://rosaceahelp.org/petrochemicals.) It does not let your skin breath and over time bacteria and impurities can build up in your skin. Here's an article (https://drwhitneybowe.com/mineral-oil-safe-or-scary) by dermatologist Dr. Whitney Bowe explaining that while mineral oil or petroleum (petrochemicals) may not be the best thing for us rosaceans. She writes: "The second reason I don稚 use mineral oil containing products on a daily basis is because, even though mineral oil is unlikely to clog pores on its own, it can trap other pore-clogging ingredients in the skin. So if you use a product that combines mineral oil with another ingredient, the mineral oil can potentially trap that other ingredient in the skin." If you read the ingredients of Cerave they are: Aqua / Water / Eau, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Potassium Phosphate, Ceramide Np, Ceramide Ap, Ceramide Eop, Carbomer, Dimethicone, Ceteareth-20, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Methylparaben, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Cholesterol, Disodium Edta, Dipotassium Phosphate, Propylparaben, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Phytosphingosine, Xanthan Gum, Polysorbate 20, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate. Aside from lauroyl lactylate it contains parabens. For most people this product would be perfectly fine but for people like us, it's a lot of stuff we probably shouldn't be putting on our faces. I know Cerave and Cetaphil work great for many of you and with rosacea, you have to try EVERYTHING. I'm not here to criticize any products, I just know there are BETTER products out there. There are tons of brands that do not contain parabens, sulfates, or petrochemicals. And yes, they will be more expensive! I know in the USA, Arbonne offers a 45 day money back guarantee on any product no matter how much you used, so it's possible they have the same policy in the UK. It's certainly worth asking the question! Good luck, and RESEARCH!!!!! You will be amazed at what you find out!
    Hi Redvelvet
    I could not have asked for a more in depth reply for which I am very grateful. I am going to give Calm a try and see how I get on ( 1 tube won't cost the earth )

I will update on how I get on
    Thanks again
    MD

Quote Originally Posted by mirradodga View Post
    Hi Redvelvet
    I could not have asked for a more in depth reply for which I am very grateful. I am going to give Calm a try and see how I get on ( 1 tube won't cost the earth )

I will update on how I get on
    Thanks again
    MD
    Happy to help. Keep in mind the Arbonne products are very concentrated with no fillers, so one tube of moisturizer lasted me a year. A little goes a long way. I think the moisturizer is $35 here, so definitely worth it IMO!

May I ask do you still drink coffee? I have a feeling drinking coffee during the time of ZZ is not good even if its gut or mood related

could be the LDN
    Last edited by opare; 7th February 2020 at 06:26 AM.

Anyone know if this is available in the UK

Ok maybe not 10 years..... but a good 5? Now that I知 not dealing with rosacea symptoms I can focus on those fine lines and age spots! I use Arbonne which I知 pretty sure is also sold in UK. All vegan, no parabens, no petrochemicals, no fillers, no fake colors or fragrances. All plant based and I swear the texture of my skin has never been better. I use the Calm line from Arbonne but my sister (who doesn稚 have rosacea) uses the RE9 line for again skin and wants me to try it. I知 a little afraid to but maybe if I get up the courage to try it I値l let you know! You can order Arbonne on the website, you just have to put in a consultant code. Mine is 24545433 but I知 in the US so not sure if it would work for you. If not I think you can request a code for your area. Let me know what you think!
    Hello RV!

Do you have a link to the website for Arbonne please?

Thanks

J
    SUFFER FROM NEUROPATHIC ROSACEA & OCULAR ROSACEA SINCE 2002.

*Vit D3,Theratears Omega 3.

*LDN since October 2018.

*REN skincare range. TARTE cosmetics.

*Tried Clonidine, Moxonidine & Atenolol (None being taken at present ).

*Yearly IPL treatments until 2009.

* RLT Journey!" (Sept 09) **Using Britebox Revive..(Stopped ).

History of Hyperthyroidism (Graves) Lichen Planus (oral)
    PROUD TO BE DIFFERENT

Quote Originally Posted by TSW1988 View Post
    Anyone know if this is available in the UK
    Yes Arbonne is available in UK. This is the website https://www.arbonne.com/pws/homeoffice/tabs/home.aspx. My consultant number is 24545433. The webite is a bit confusing- you start with your own email and password, and at checkout you add my number because Arbonne does not advertise and does not sell in stores. It's all word of mouth, but they've been around for 40 years and all the skincare is developed in Switzerland. It's all plant based, no chemicals, no animal testing. Arbonne is worldwide- you can also go on the Arbonne.com website and select your country.
    Well worth it in my opinion!
    Last edited by redvelvet; 9th February 2020 at 04:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Judworth View Post
    Hello RV!

Do you have a link to the website for Arbonne please?

Thanks

J
    I do! https://www.arbonne.com/pws/homeoffice/tabs/home.aspx. See if that works, otherwise go to Arbonne.com and select your country. You will need my consultant number when checking out: 24545433. Just put in your own email and password to open an account. I personally like the Calm line for people without rosacea, but the RE9 is the anti-aging choice. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that maybe in a few months I can try it!
    Last edited by redvelvet; 9th February 2020 at 04:52 PM.

Yes Arbonne is available in UK. This is the website https://www.arbonne.com/pws/homeoffice/tabs/home.aspx. My member number is 24545433. You must put in my member number under "consultant" when checking out- Arbonne does not advertise and does not sell in stores. It's all word of mouth, but they've been around for 40 years and all the skincare is developed in Switzerland. It's all plant based, no chemicals, no animal testing. Arbonne is worldwide- you can also go on the Arbonne.com website and select your country.
    Well worth it in my opinion!
    Thank you