Alastin Regenerating Skin Nectar - skin repair

I have used this product and found it to be helpful. Originally recommended by my local Skin Laser clinic to speed healing and improved results of Erbium laser resurfacing (deep laser peel).
It worked for me. Healing was much more rapid than without. In using it for 2 weeks before the peel, I noticed that it cleaned out or reduced eyelid hyperplasias/papules left by the decades of having undiagnosed demodex. This product may help those who are trying to repair the damage done by demodex. I would treat for the demodex first to get rid of them before trying this product.

Alastin claims for Regenerating Skin Nectar: It is said to "Enhances healthy skin by helping to clear damage and debris in the extracellular matrix". "Helps support the skinís natural ability to produce new, healthy elastin and collagen". One reviewer who had a deep skin cancer removed on the scalp said that it helped to heal an open skin wound that would not scab over for 2 years after surgery. Her doctor got her to try it as a last resort. Multiple reviewers on the Alastin site commented that it reduced pores and wrinkles and improved the texture of their skin.

It is loaded with peptides and has a high level of anti-oxidants.

Con: Alastin Regenerating Skin Nectar is pricey. $195 USD per ounce. If used on the face only it should last about 2 months - that is one pump twice daily. Ordinarily I would not buy a skin care product that is this expensive. But this one really seems to work for me.

Full Ingredients
Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Heptyl Undecylenate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Panthenyl Triacetate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Naringenin, Oleuropein, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Phosphatidylserine, Arnica Montana Extract, Phospholipids, Dunaliella Salina Extract, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Squalane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Methicone, Propylene Carbonate, Stearalkonium Hectorite.