Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Started ZZ Cream today (with Pic)

Quote Originally Posted by redvelvet View Post
    Thank you for all the helpful info Brady Barrows. I obviously have much to learn still but happy to be on this journey. I'm posting two pics: the first is from day 2 and the second is this AM. I find the ZZ cream is actually almost working as a foundation. It does not look pasty or flakey on my skin, just smooths it out. I do have lipstick on in the second pic, but no other makeup. The lighting is different too, but my skin really looks different. The red dots are definitely happening less. I was expecting days 5-7 to be the worst, but it only seems to be getting better. Maybe due to TTO two weeks ago while I waited for ZZ to arrive?

On another note, I always choose a natural alternative when available. Most pharmaceutical medications are derived from a plant or something found in nature, but altered and made in a lab. Our bodies know the difference. It looks like Ivermectin comes from Streptomyces avermitilis, which may be the secret Chinese herbs found in ZZ cream. I will stick with the ZZ cream!!
    Wow! That is some improvement in 5 days! Very pleased for you, hope that you continue to see these impressive results!!

J
    SUFFER FROM NEUROPATHIC ROSACEA & OCULAR ROSACEA SINCE 2002.

*Vit D3,Theratears Omega 3.

*LDN since October 2018.

*REN skincare range. TARTE cosmetics.

*Tried Clonidine, Moxonidine & Atenolol (None being taken at present ).

*Yearly IPL treatments until 2009.

* RLT Journey!" (Sept 09) **Using Britebox Revive..(Stopped ).

History of Hyperthyroidism (Graves) Lichen Planus (oral)
    PROUD TO BE DIFFERENT

Default Joint Pain?

Past few days have had left sided hip pain, now bilateral knee pain. It seems to come and go. Never had this before, and no injuries. The ONLY thing that has changed is I’ve started Zz cream, on day 9. Actually the hip pain started about a week ago. I googled Ivermectin and a side effect is joint pain/swelling. Has anyone experienced this with topical ZZ cream??

Past few days have had left sided hip pain, now bilateral knee pain. It seems to come and go. Never had this before, and no injuries. The ONLY thing that has changed is I’ve started Zz cream, on day 9. Actually the hip pain started about a week ago. I googled Ivermectin and a side effect is joint pain/swelling. Has anyone experienced this with topical ZZ cream??
    There is no evidence that the ZZ cream has ivermectin. The secret ingredients are just that, secret. I doubt if the ZZ cream contains ivermectin because it is an innocuous treatment used for children and millions of users worldwide. Read this post and scroll down to the subheading, Ivermectin History. If the ZZ cream contains ivermectin the manufacturer would be proud of it and list it. I have not heard or read of any complaints of joint pain using the ZZ cream.

You have also introduced other treatments into your regimen, B2 and Spleen Dessicans (possibly other treatments?) which should also be considered in ruling out what may be causing the joint pain. It is difficult to isolate what treatment is causing the joint pain. One way to isolate is to stop all treatments and see if the joint pain goes away. If not, then you have joint pain independent of the treatments you are using. Then, slowly introduce ONE TREATMENT at a time, waiting several days between adding another treatment to see if the joint pain returns to isolate which treatment is the culprit.
    Last edited by Brady Barrows; 8th December 2019 at 01:09 PM.
    Brady Barrows
    Blog - Join the RRDi

Thank you Brady. Yes I know there is no Ivermectin in ZZ cream, I was only looking it up because the mechanism of treatment (killing Demodex) is similar. I was curious as to why the joint pain was happening, and if anyone else has experienced this. I believe the introduction of the cream into my system may also be causing a parasitic die-off throughout my body, if that’s possible. However I would think it would be more common with an oral drug, such as Ivermectin. I will continued to do research. One good site so far has been this:https://bellalindemann.com/blog/path...e-off-symptoms Thank you!

Thank you Brady. Yes I know there is no Ivermectin in ZZ cream, I was only looking it up because the mechanism of treatment (killing Demodex) is similar. I was curious as to why the joint pain was happening, and if anyone else has experienced this. I believe the introduction of the cream into my system may also be causing a parasitic die-off throughout my body, if that’s possible. However I would think it would be more common with an oral drug, such as Ivermectin. I will continued to do research. One good site so far has been this:https://bellalindemann.com/blog/path...e-off-symptoms Thank you!
    Interesting link. Never heard of JHR. I suppose the die-off of the mites may in principle be some sort of JHR. There are at least six types of bacteria associated with rosacea and demodex mites. It would explain the 'it gets worse before it gets better' when treatment for demodectic rosacea improves in the long run.
    Brady Barrows
    Blog - Join the RRDi

JHR is quite well known in the world of Lyme Disease, which is why I suspected that was what was happening. I’m pretty sure that’s what’s going on because the joint pains are moving around to different joints. Today my right knee was pain free but my hip was killing. I’m a chiropractor so I’m quite familiar with joint pain and there’s really no other explanation for mine except for die-off. Brady, you were correct to suggest that it could also be the supplements I’ve introduced. Spleen Dessicans is quite powerful as a spleen detox, and it should have occurred to me that detoxing the spleen can cause the toxins to build up in the body, causing joint pain if not properly flushed out. So I’ve upped my water intake significantly and did a cranberry juice fast today. I skipped my morning treatment of ZZ cream Incase I was using too much/too frequently. We will see how the joints feel tomorrow. The die-off can last a week or so but it’s well worth it. On another note, my face feels amazing. It used to feel bumpy (like multiple mosquito bites) on my temples and sandpaper/flaky on my cheeks. Now it feels like my children’s faces. Really. Definitely still some diffuse soft redness but the spotty red marks and pustules are completely gone. I can’t beleive it. I’ve been able to use moisturizer daily with no breakouts. If anyone is on the fence about trying this cream, go for it. You have nothing to lose. As I said before, I’m also using the DS shampoo and washing my eyelashes daily with a TTO solution as I was afraid of the mites migrating. Will keep posting!

Default Two new pics

From yesterday and today, side view and face view. My sister asked me if these pictures are retouched!!! No, they are not.
    Attached Images

From yesterday and today, side view and face view. My sister asked me if these pictures are retouched!!! No, they are not.
    So delighted for you!!!

Thanks for the update!

J
    SUFFER FROM NEUROPATHIC ROSACEA & OCULAR ROSACEA SINCE 2002.

*Vit D3,Theratears Omega 3.

*LDN since October 2018.

*REN skincare range. TARTE cosmetics.

*Tried Clonidine, Moxonidine & Atenolol (None being taken at present ).

*Yearly IPL treatments until 2009.

* RLT Journey!" (Sept 09) **Using Britebox Revive..(Stopped ).

History of Hyperthyroidism (Graves) Lichen Planus (oral)
    PROUD TO BE DIFFERENT

Thanks! I'm amazed at the progress but also slightly afraid I'm going to wake up from a really good dream. My joint pain has subsided and I haven't had sugar in 3 days. Not even the 1/2 Tsp in my tea that I usually have. I think diet plays a huge role in rosacea and inflammation. However before the ZZ cream I just couldn't control the rosacea with diet, probably because I will dealing with the demodex. For the most part I eat very clean- no soda, no alcohol, no smoking, no fried food- I basically live on salad and chicken (and have for 20 years.) The only sugar intake I have is in bread which I still have, but trying to see if gluten free bread makes a difference. It's not very tasty, is it?

Thanks! I'm amazed at the progress but also slightly afraid I'm going to wake up from a really good dream. My joint pain has subsided and I haven't had sugar in 3 days. Not even the 1/2 Tsp in my tea that I usually have. I think diet plays a huge role in rosacea and inflammation. However before the ZZ cream I just couldn't control the rosacea with diet, probably because I will dealing with the demodex. For the most part I eat very clean- no soda, no alcohol, no smoking, no fried food- I basically live on salad and chicken (and have for 20 years.) The only sugar intake I have is in bread which I still have, but trying to see if gluten free bread makes a difference. It's not very tasty, is it?
    I recently got food intolerance test I’m not gluten intolerant but Milk came up Yeast and egg white.
    So maybe it’s not the gluten but the yeast we rosacians have issues with.

Which is the best Zz cream to use are some less drying ?