Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 109

Thread: Started ZZ Cream today (with Pic)

  1. #71
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    558
    Country: South Africa

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rubydo1 View Post
    So how do you use the spray ?
    I have tried it before but else where on my body. Found it a bit drying.
    Problem Iíve got is Iíve got large deep pores and SD for Lady a great look .
    So just washing with water doesnít unclog my pores.
    I was with filter water then boil it and then wait for it to cool.
    But I have washed with food grade distilled water before
    but it works out quite expensive.
    Tryed wiping with rose water then rinsing but Rosewater is more of a toner so I donít know if
    this is the wrong way around.

    Since stopping with soolantra my eyes are getting bad again.
    Donít think my Doc would prescribe oral ivermectin. Anyone managed to get it in the UK?
    I would really like to give it a go.
    Another stupid question I have is if it does come to antibiotics as thatís all the Docs keeping othering do they help with sensitivity or Just spots if so whatís the best one for eyes without destroying your Gut as my Gut is already screwed. Ideally I donít want Antibiotics at all but Iím worried about my eyes.
    Zz cream is too harsh for my skin as it actually splits coz itís thin and dry.
    Can you continually use soolantra?
    Or is 4 months the Max?
    ZZ Cream works best diluted with water. Have you tried that? It's also advisable to to moisturise in the morning if it's making you dry.
    How I was cured from Demodectic / Demodex Rosacea (Types 1 & 2 & nearing 3), Seborrhoeic Dermatitis and Eczema

    Got a smartphone? Then please post a non-revealing pic of your face/skin to www.imgur.com, instead of using walls of text to describe it to us. It may be the best thing you've ever done!

  2. #72
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    109
    Country: United States

    Default

    It's been a while since I posted an update, but wanted to let you all know I'm still a huge fan of ZZ Cream. My skin continues to lighten and I really don't even feel "red" anymore. Thank you redrecluse for sharing your story, because that was the first post I read which inspired me. I really think I should buy a lifetime supply of ZZ incase, God forbid, they ever stop making it. It has changed my life. Actually, this website has, because this is where I first heard of demodex mites and ZZ cream. Thank you Brady Barrows!! I have been so inspired to share what I've learned with other rosaceans who are walking around completely unaware of demodex mites and the fact that there might be a cure to their rosacea. Some people on this forum have asked me for more specifics about the gut cleanse/detox I did and the products I used. (All Standard Process). So I started a blog/website, www.rosaceahelp.org which goes into much more detail about gut health, cleanses, diet, facial products, this amazing website, the RRDI, and of course Zhong Zhou cream. I am hoping to add more content as I learn more, and hoping others will share their success stories there as well.

  3. #73
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    408
    Country: UK

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redvelvet View Post
    It's been a while since I posted an update, but wanted to let you all know I'm still a huge fan of ZZ Cream. My skin continues to lighten and I really don't even feel "red" anymore. Thank you redrecluse for sharing your story, because that was the first post I read which inspired me. I really think I should buy a lifetime supply of ZZ incase, God forbid, they ever stop making it. It has changed my life. Actually, this website has, because this is where I first heard of demodex mites and ZZ cream. Thank you Brady Barrows!! I have been so inspired to share what I've learned with other rosaceans who are walking around completely unaware of demodex mites and the fact that there might be a cure to their rosacea. Some people on this forum have asked me for more specifics about the gut cleanse/detox I did and the products I used. (All Standard Process). So I started a blog/website, www.rosaceahelp.org which goes into much more detail about gut health, cleanses, diet, facial products, this amazing website, the RRDI, and of course Zhong Zhou cream. I am hoping to add more content as I learn more, and hoping others will share their success stories there as well.
    Very interesting. The supplements aren’t available in the UK is there any equivalent on Amazon UK ? Or the moisturiser. I too think Cerave is not great for your face but I can’t find anything else at the moment.
    Last edited by Rubydo1; 26th January 2020 at 08:25 AM.

  4. #74
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,037

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rubydo1 View Post
    Very interesting. The supplements arenít available in the UK is there any equivalent on Amazon UK ? Or the moisturiser. I too think Cerave is not great for your face but I canít find anything else at the moment.
    I'm interested in what role the Standard Process spleen supplement may play. I have tried magnesium and B supplements and they caused me more flushing, though I know for some people they work. I know Dr Alan Dattner also recommended some Standard Process supplement - a now retired dermatologist who specialised in the holistic treatment of skin disease.

  5. #75
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    408
    Country: UK

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by antwantsclear View Post
    I'm interested in what role the Standard Process spleen supplement may play. I have tried magnesium and B supplements and they caused me more flushing, though I know for some people they work. I know Dr Alan Dattner also recommended some Standard Process supplement - a now retired dermatologist who specialised in the holistic treatment of skin disease.
    My acupuncturist said my problems are down to the spleen. But how the hell do you fix it.
    Dietitian said I may have a problem with bile production.
    I canít say I even know what your spleen does.

  6. #76
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    221
    Country: Switzerland

    Default

    Anyone else get flaky skin after using ZZ cream? I stopped using it every night and instead just applied it for a few seconds as a second cleansing almost every other night but my skin has started flaking. I use a moisturiser and follow up with grapeseed and rosehip oil. Which I leave on quite oily for the night. But it seems not enough or maybe thats causing it Idk.

    The air is very dry at the moment and me drinking alcohol and coffee probably didn't help. My diet has been nonexistent which can dehydrate you too Ive read

    can't use my regular milk cleanser as none of the pharmacists get it currently not sure why. So I'm just cleansing with grapeseed oil currently... man this condition
    Last edited by opare; 26th January 2020 at 02:59 PM.

  7. #77
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    408
    Country: UK

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by opare View Post
    Anyone else get flaky skin after using ZZ cream? I stopped using it every night and instead just applied it for a few second as a second cleansing almost every other night but my skin has started flaking. I use a moisturiser and follow up with grapeseed and rosehip oil. Which I leave on quite oily for the night. But it seems not enough or maybe thats causing it Idk.

    The air is very dry at the moment and me drinking alcohol and coffee probably didn't help. My diet has been nonexistent which can dehydrate you too Ive read
    My skin barrier all over is shot at the moment I have no idea what to wash with anymore.
    Water burns my skin. The zz cream was making my skin worse even though I wasn’t getting as many spots.

    You might be better with finca one. With no menthol.

    https://rosaceaskin.co.uk/products/r...rum-sub-type-2

    I’m using it at the moment but my main problem is finding something to wash with.
    Water is just drying my skin. But this is happening on my hands and feet aswell.
    I can use epimax on my hands but can’t use that in my face.
    It’s ridiculous I’ve looked into oil cleansing but with Seborrhoeic Dermatitis don’t know if it’s wise
    Plus you then have to cleanse after that.
    Can’t use emollient as that will make SD worse.

  8. #78
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    221
    Country: Switzerland

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rubydo1 View Post
    My skin barrier all over is shot at the moment I have no idea what to wash with anymore.
    Water burns my skin. The zz cream was making my skin worse even though I wasnít getting as many spots.

    You might be better with finca one. With no menthol.

    https://rosaceaskin.co.uk/products/r...rum-sub-type-2

    Iím using it at the moment but my main problem is finding something to wash with.
    Water is just drying my skin. But this is happening on my hands and feet aswell.
    I can use epimax on my hands but canít use that in my face.
    Itís ridiculous Iíve looked into oil cleansing but with Seborrhoeic Dermatitis donít know if itís wise
    Plus you then have to cleanse after that.
    Canít use emollient as that will make SD worse.
    Yeah I've have seb derm to some degree too but I go after what feels/look good as I've not gotten anything from my doctor.

    I think MCT Oil is fine

  9. #79
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    408
    Country: UK

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by opare View Post
    Yeah I've have seb derm to some degree too but I go after what feels/look good as I've not gotten anything from my doctor.

    I think MCT Oil is fine
    Right might order some of that .

  10. #80
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    408
    Country: UK

    Default

    I’ve got this in the cupboard
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/Naissance-F...NsaWNrPXRydWU=

    But it’s hard to wash off my hands. I’ve just tried it



    I was wondering about this ?


    https://www.amazon.co.uk/DHC-Deep-Cl...xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ==
    Last edited by Rubydo1; 26th January 2020 at 04:03 PM.

Similar Threads

  1. Will begin using Soolantra cream today 3-19-15
    By terrieb in forum Prescription medications
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 1st August 2015, 09:13 PM
  2. PLEASE HELP!! :( What does this look like??? (Pic)
    By confusedloner in forum Photos
    Replies: 325
    Last Post: 3rd March 2015, 11:04 PM
  3. pic what is this?
    By nemesis in forum Photos
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 15th March 2010, 08:20 PM
  4. My Pic
    By clfergus in forum Photos
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 1st June 2009, 07:37 PM
  5. My pic
    By jennfran in forum Meta-forum discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 26th October 2007, 05:37 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •