Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Started ZZ Cream today (with Pic)

it has to be MCT oil and never pure Coconut oil. Maybe theres a differences in MCT oils too you have to look up.
    Ive read MCT helped people with seb derm.

Personally I did quite well on jojoba oil too. Bit unsure now on Grapeseed oil but I used it longer than ZZ with no reaction like now. I think ZZ is not to underestimate the effect of that cream.

Squalane should be good too

[QUOTE=opare;352167]it has to be MCT oil and never pure Coconut oil. Maybe theres a differences in MCT oils too you have to look up.

Yeah I think I did and itís fractionated coconut oil thatís why I brought it. But found it a bit irritating as I left it on my hands and feet and they got sore.

I did try the Ordinary cleanser some time back. But that was before soolantra.

Anyone tried the DHC cleanser?

the weirdest part about all this is I seem to flush/heated feeling way less even though my skin is crap

Quote Originally Posted by opare View Post
    the weirdest part about all this is I seem to flush/heated feeling way less even though my skin is crap
    Think it desensitisers the skin a bit. Not sure I could use zz long term. With the dryness of my skin.
    Two weeks and my skin was flaking and sore canít deal with ezcema on top of rosacea and SD.
    What you using to moisturiser and cleanse?

Quote Originally Posted by Rubydo1 View Post
    Very interesting. The supplements arenít available in the UK is there any equivalent on Amazon UK ? Or the moisturiser. I too think Cerave is not great for your face but I canít find anything else at the moment.
    You can order Standard Process on amazon but I would only do that if you can't order directly from the website. The spleen product is Spleen Desiccated. I took 2 tablets per day and could feel pressure in my spleen area for the first 3 weeks - I saw that as a good sign.
    Arbonne is available in UK- maybe UK has it's own website?

Quote Originally Posted by opare View Post
    You flush less since using Zhongzhou cream? Well that will be because you've removed some of the demodex mites. But unfortunately it can be drying on the skin, so you need to address this issue as well e.g. almond oil can help.

Quote Originally Posted by redvelvet View Post
    You can order Standard Process on amazon but I would only do that if you can't order directly from the website. The spleen product is Spleen Desiccated. I took 2 tablets per day and could feel pressure in my spleen area for the first 3 weeks - I saw that as a good sign.
    Arbonne is available in UK- maybe UK has it's own website?
    They Donít deliver to uk but thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rubydo1 View Post
    They Donít deliver to uk but thanks
    I'm going to call SP tomorrow and see if I can sell it internationally. If so, I could sell it on my website or even on Amazon although they really don't like people selling it on Amazon. It's supposed to be purchased from a licensed doctor or directly on their website. Let me look into and see if I can help. I really don't know the rules about selling anything online so I don't want to get in over my head!

I'm going to call SP tomorrow and see if I can sell it internationally. If so, I could sell it on my website or even on Amazon although they really don't like people selling it on Amazon. It's supposed to be purchased from a licensed doctor or directly on their website. Let me look into and see if I can help. I really don't know the rules about selling anything online so I don't want to get in over my head!
    Thanks, no worries

It's been a while since I posted an update, but wanted to let you all know I'm still a huge fan of ZZ Cream. My skin continues to lighten and I really don't even feel "red" anymore. Thank you redrecluse for sharing your story, because that was the first post I read which inspired me. I really think I should buy a lifetime supply of ZZ incase, God forbid, they ever stop making it. It has changed my life. Actually, this website has, because this is where I first heard of demodex mites and ZZ cream. Thank you Brady Barrows!! I have been so inspired to share what I've learned with other rosaceans who are walking around completely unaware of demodex mites and the fact that there might be a cure to their rosacea. Some people on this forum have asked me for more specifics about the gut cleanse/detox I did and the products I used. (All Standard Process). So I started a blog/website, www.rosaceahelp.org which goes into much more detail about gut health, cleanses, diet, facial products, this amazing website, the RRDI, and of course Zhong Zhou cream. I am hoping to add more content as I learn more, and hoping others will share their success stories there as well.
    It's a pleasure, keep us posted!
    How I was cured from Demodectic / Demodex Rosacea (Types 1 & 2 & nearing 3), Seborrhoeic Dermatitis and Eczema

Got a smartphone? Then please post a non-revealing pic of your face/skin to www.imgur.com, instead of using walls of text to describe it to us. It may be the best thing you've ever done!