Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Willing to try anything

I make these products, among others.

AquVve Hyaluronic Lotion, with climbazole.
    Label information: Distilled water, Caprylic/capric triglycerides, Niacinamide & dl-Panthenol (proVitamins), Olive squalane oil, Glycerin, Cetearyl alcohol 30/70 NF (thickener), Sodium hyaluronate, HMW, & Ceramide complex (skin texture improvement), Cholecalciferol, Tocophersolan, & Retinyl palmitate (Vitamins D, E & A), Piroctone olamine (anti-demodectic), Microcrystalline wax, Climbazole (antifungal), Ceteareth 20 & Glyceryl stearate (emulsifiers), OptiMSM, Isopropanol, Glyceryl caprylate, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic acid, & Dehydroacetic acid (preservatives).

AquVve Hyaluronic Shampoo, Conditioner, and Shower Scrub, with climbazole.
    Label information: Distilled water, Decyl glucoside, Coco-betaine, Sodium cocoamphoacete, & Sodium lauryol sarcosinate, (surfactants), Niacinamide & dl-Panthenol (proVitamins), Glycerin, Olive squalane oil, Acrylates C10-30 crosspolymer, Sodium hyaluronate, HMW, & Ceramide complex, (skin texture improvement), Piroctone olamine (anti-demodectic), Climbazole (antifungal), Cholecalciferol, Tocophersolan & Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamins D, E, & A), PEG-8 dimethicone (hair conditioner), Sodium carbomer, Citric acid, Di-PPG-2 myreth-10 adipate (solubilizer), OptiMSM, Isopropanol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Methylene blue, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic acid, & Dehydroacetic acid (preservatives).

My products are unique, which is why I make them and use them myself. I can provide you with more information if you send me an email, to busbylaw@cox.net

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Busby View Post
    I make these products, among others.

AquVve Hyaluronic Lotion, with climbazole.
    Label information: Distilled water, Caprylic/capric triglycerides, Niacinamide & dl-Panthenol (proVitamins), Olive squalane oil, Glycerin, Cetearyl alcohol 30/70 NF (thickener), Sodium hyaluronate, HMW, & Ceramide complex (skin texture improvement), Cholecalciferol, Tocophersolan, & Retinyl palmitate (Vitamins D, E & A), Piroctone olamine (anti-demodectic), Microcrystalline wax, Climbazole (antifungal), Ceteareth 20 & Glyceryl stearate (emulsifiers), OptiMSM, Isopropanol, Glyceryl caprylate, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic acid, & Dehydroacetic acid (preservatives).

AquVve Hyaluronic Shampoo, Conditioner, and Shower Scrub, with climbazole.
    Label information: Distilled water, Decyl glucoside, Coco-betaine, Sodium cocoamphoacete, & Sodium lauryol sarcosinate, (surfactants), Niacinamide & dl-Panthenol (proVitamins), Glycerin, Olive squalane oil, Acrylates C10-30 crosspolymer, Sodium hyaluronate, HMW, & Ceramide complex, (skin texture improvement), Piroctone olamine (anti-demodectic), Climbazole (antifungal), Cholecalciferol, Tocophersolan & Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamins D, E, & A), PEG-8 dimethicone (hair conditioner), Sodium carbomer, Citric acid, Di-PPG-2 myreth-10 adipate (solubilizer), OptiMSM, Isopropanol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Methylene blue, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic acid, & Dehydroacetic acid (preservatives).

My products are unique, which is why I make them and use them myself. I can provide you with more information if you send me an email, to busbylaw@cox.net
    Hi how can we buy them I pm my email

Quote Originally Posted by Chai View Post
    Other than the Type 2 symptoms I had at the beginning, everything is probably worse than it was 2 years ago. Well. Maybe at baseline its better but the problem is Im rarely at baseline. Im flushing and/or in pain for large portions of the day.

So I have time coming up where I will be off work and would be willing to try anything. Im sick of being controlled by this- what I eat, drink, lack of exercise, socializing, etc. is all affected and if I cant get some kind of handle on it I might just be at the point I quit working (a job I used to love).

So throw your weirdest or most drastic ideas at me to investigate... I have tried all the standard medications.
    If you're willing to try anything and have an open mind, I would throw traditional Chinese medicine into the potential pile of options. A reputable practitioner should be able to achieve good results / improvement if you are willing to commit to taking regular herbal supplements. I've done quite a bit of research into this lately - if you're interested, PM me and I can share what I've found.

Just want to update this - Saw my derm who said accutane probably could not help with neurally-mediated processes. It is great for swelling on the face if it presents by itself, but it likely won't even be able to target the swelling part of things if it comes from a neurally-mediated process. (Think there was a miscommunication in our messaging where I thought he had thought it was something to consider.)

Something maybe nutty is capsaicin nasal spray. I'm trying it and it's early days but it definitely helps at least partially. The initial burning for me is ~1 min and it does not cause flushing for me (topical form will). Goal is to desensitize the trigeminal pathway. Some reports saying nasal capsaicin can help migraine, cluster headache, neurogenic / non allergic rhinitis, congestion. My flushing/burning onset happened after a series of migraines

anyway thought i'd pass that along about accutane since i had mentioned it earlier