Thread: Need opinions: would you be more willing to try ZZ cream/alternative treatments?

Default Need opinions: would you be more willing to try ZZ cream/alternative treatments?

Iíve been using ZZ cream for two weeks and Iím absolutely astounded at what itís done for my face. (See pics in my thread under OTC creams). Iím a chiropractic physician/nutritionist just outside of Boston and before I started the treatment I tried to find a holistic practictioner near me to guide me through the process. I read everything available on the Demodex website and did as much research as I could but I was still nervous about putting YET ANOTHER product on my face that could potentially damage my skin even further. My dermatologist was useless (I didnít even bother to tell her what I was about to try) so I finally just placed the order to China, waited, and tried the cream. I did try the skin test first on my wrist. Luckily Iíve had a fantastic experience and now Iím determined to get the word out to all my patients suffering from rosacea and acne that this may be the solution theyíve never heard of. I know this isnít the answer for everyone, but itís certainly worth trying. Together with a major spleen/liver detox and gut health counseling, I feel like this could truly help so many people. So I would like some feedback from my fellow rosaceans: Would you be more likely to try a treatment such as ZZ cream if you were able to try samples from a doctor/nutritionist office (rather than ordering the whole jar) and have weekly check-ins to monitor progress? Have someone available over the phone to answer questions? Iím seriously considering offering this to my patients but Iím still fairly new to this. Iím trying to see if there is a need for this type of treatment, especially for those who have never even heard of demodex, or for those who didnít respond well to Soolantra, etc. Thanks in advance! This forum is fantastic!

Quote Originally Posted by redvelvet View Post
    Iíve been using ZZ cream for two weeks and Iím absolutely astounded at what itís done for my face. (See pics in my thread under OTC creams). Iím a chiropractic physician/nutritionist just outside of Boston and before I started the treatment I tried to find a holistic practictioner near me to guide me through the process. I read everything available on the Demodex website and did as much research as I could but I was still nervous about putting YET ANOTHER product on my face that could potentially damage my skin even further. My dermatologist was useless (I didnít even bother to tell her what I was about to try) so I finally just placed the order to China, waited, and tried the cream. I did try the skin test first on my wrist. Luckily Iíve had a fantastic experience and now Iím determined to get the word out to all my patients suffering from rosacea and acne that this may be the solution theyíve never heard of. I know this isnít the answer for everyone, but itís certainly worth trying. Together with a major spleen/liver detox and gut health counseling, I feel like this could truly help so many people. So I would like some feedback from my fellow rosaceans: Would you be more likely to try a treatment such as ZZ cream if you were able to try samples from a doctor/nutritionist office (rather than ordering the whole jar) and have weekly check-ins to monitor progress? Have someone available over the phone to answer questions? Iím seriously considering offering this to my patients but Iím still fairly new to this. Iím trying to see if there is a need for this type of treatment, especially for those who have never even heard of demodex, or for those who didnít respond well to Soolantra, etc. Thanks in advance! This forum is fantastic!
    As someone who just started zz cream a service like this would be wonderful. I'd have piece of mind from someone who understands what I'm going through. Plus there are so many questions running through a person's mind when their skin begins the "freak out" from the die off. I too have found dermatologists extremely useless. I mean my last dermatologist just goes "that's not with this is" when I asked if I had a demodex infestation. But upon further research I found that the vast majority of my symptoms lined up with it. So I took it upon myself to go with zz over soolantra for now. Plus from what I've read ivermectin has a much more drawn out die off process than ZZ. So for the foreseeable future it's zz cream for me. I'd be lying if I I said it was for a holistic reason though. I'd put rat poison on my face if I read as many positive testimonials as I did about ZZ cream.

Quote Originally Posted by Mothinrust View Post
    As someone who just started zz cream a service like this would be wonderful. I'd have piece of mind from someone who understands what I'm going through. Plus there are so many questions running through a person's mind when their skin begins the "freak out" from the die off. I too have found dermatologists extremely useless. I mean my last dermatologist just goes "that's not with this is" when I asked if I had a demodex infestation. But upon further research I found that the vast majority of my symptoms lined up with it. So I took it upon myself to go with zz over soolantra for now. Plus from what I've read ivermectin has a much more drawn out die off process than ZZ. So for the foreseeable future it's zz cream for me. I'd be lying if I I said it was for a holistic reason though. I'd put rat poison on my face if I read as many positive testimonials as I did about ZZ cream.
    Thanks for the feedback! Trust me I understand the desperation we all have felt. Iíd probably be right there with you with the rat poison!!

I’ve been using ZZ cream for two weeks and I’m absolutely astounded at what it’s done for my face. (See pics in my thread under OTC creams). I’m a chiropractic physician/nutritionist just outside of Boston and before I started the treatment I tried to find a holistic practictioner near me to guide me through the process. I read everything available on the Demodex website and did as much research as I could but I was still nervous about putting YET ANOTHER product on my face that could potentially damage my skin even further. My dermatologist was useless (I didn’t even bother to tell her what I was about to try) so I finally just placed the order to China, waited, and tried the cream. I did try the skin test first on my wrist. Luckily I’ve had a fantastic experience and now I’m determined to get the word out to all my patients suffering from rosacea and acne that this may be the solution they’ve never heard of. I know this isn’t the answer for everyone, but it’s certainly worth trying. Together with a major spleen/liver detox and gut health counseling, I feel like this could truly help so many people. So I would like some feedback from my fellow rosaceans: Would you be more likely to try a treatment such as ZZ cream if you were able to try samples from a doctor/nutritionist office (rather than ordering the whole jar) and have weekly check-ins to monitor progress? Have someone available over the phone to answer questions? I’m seriously considering offering this to my patients but I’m still fairly new to this. I’m trying to see if there is a need for this type of treatment, especially for those who have never even heard of demodex, or for those who didn’t respond well to Soolantra, etc. Thanks in advance! This forum is fantastic!
    I've posted about this and spoken about it to people at length. Dermatologists are generally terrible, and so is our ingrained fear of the East.

They are even hesitant to talk about sulphur!
    How I was cured from Demodectic / Demodex Rosacea (Types 1 & 2 & nearing 3), Seborrhoeic Dermatitis and Eczema

Got a smartphone? Then please post a non-revealing pic of your face/skin to www.imgur.com, instead of using walls of text to describe it to us. It may be the best thing you've ever done!

Quote Originally Posted by RedRecluse View Post
    I've posted about this and spoken about it to people at length. Dermatologists are generally terrible, and so is our ingrained fear of the East.

I agree, RedRecluse. I guess my biggest concern is having a patient have a terrible response (which does happen) and in a panic, go to the ER or their dermatologist saying they got a cream from China from a chiropractor claiming to know how to treat rosacea. I can just see the malpractice lawsuits piling on. The patients would have to be extremely well educated in the ZZ cream process, the die-off, what to expect, etc. Then they will have to deal with their family members who will try to convince them the cream is making it worse. Of course those of us who have read the entire Demodex website from beginning to end understand how the process works, but most of us have been met with skepticism from all of those around us. I just don't know. I was thinking of at least registering myself on the Demodex Solutions website as a doctor in USA, and that way any patients who find me are already familiar with demodex and the treatment options. I will continue to research this.

Giving out samples is a great idea, but usually it takes at least thirty days to see some improvement in most cases. Your experience is unusual to obtain such good results in a week. I have sent you a private message.
    Brady Barrows
    Join the RRDi

Quote Originally Posted by RedRecluse View Post
    Sulphur has been around for treating rosacea for a long time. Read this post.

RosaceaSulphur.jpg
    Brady Barrows
    Join the RRDi

Hey this is unrelated to ZZ cream but references your original post. Can you give me some advice on liver/spleen detox? Are there products I can obtain to do this? Or is this something I need someone like yourself to guide me through? I have poor gut health due to many years of just doing whatever I want. Getting stoned and eating chili fries etc. What steps can I take to better my situation? If this is something you'd rather not answer on this thread I totally understand. I certainly do not want to to hijack the thread. Maybe shoot me a PM if that's better? Either way I appreciate you.

Quote Originally Posted by Brady Barrows View Post
    Sulphur has been around for treating rosacea for a long time. Read this post.

RosaceaSulphur.jpg
    I actually use a shampoo with selenium disulphide and sulphur. I will try that for my face today in hope it will help with the oilyness too I have it behind the ears, in the ears, upper cheeks and forehead. There just seems to be an oily film over me lol
    Last edited by opare; 19th December 2019 at 09:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mothinrust View Post
    Hey this is unrelated to ZZ cream but references your original post. Can you give me some advice on liver/spleen detox? Are there products I can obtain to do this? Or is this something I need someone like yourself to guide me through? I have poor gut health due to many years of just doing whatever I want. Getting stoned and eating chili fries etc. What steps can I take to better my situation? If this is something you'd rather not answer on this thread I totally understand. I certainly do not want to to hijack the thread. Maybe shoot me a PM if that's better? Either way I appreciate you.
    Changing your eating habits is probably the hardest thing for a person to do, but will change your life. You can start by eliminating soda, processed foods, fast food, alcohol and smoking. If that seems to drastic, just try to do a 30 day cleanse. There are many kits on the market that can help. My favorite is Standard Process Purification Kit. It comes with the vitamins, shakes, and a guide book. Basically you can eat unlimited fruits and veggies the first week (along with the shakes) and then in the second week add in chicken and fish. I think the third week maybe beef? rice? You will lost a ton of weight without even trying, and you will feel energized, healthy and clear thinking. Arbonne also makes a similar product.

You could even set a goal for yourself to shop the perimeter of the grocery store- meaning don't buy any boxed/process foods. Just buy REAL food.

Standard Process is an amazing company- all their products are whole foods, organic, and basically dehydrated into a tablet. So let's say you wanted to take Vitamin C. You could buy it at a drugstore and it would come from a lab. Your body may be able to use about 10% of the vitamin and the rest is junk- your body would disregard that. Standard Process would grow organic beets, dry them, dehydrate them, and ground them into a powder. If you take one tablet, your body would recognize the whole food and use all of the nutrients. That's the philosophy behind SP- using whole foods as, well, medicines for your body.

Good luck!!